Romanian sluts

romanian sluts

Bump with the One True Romanian God

All hail the voice of God!

gtfo from Sup Forums, you disgraceful weeb. get yo beta neckbearded ass on Sup Forums, where you belong. you fucks disgust me.

Plecati inapoi pe Utopia
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee normies

Sweden here. Please call back your gypsies/human waste!

>sweden
>romanian gypsies, human waste
gr8 b8 m8

Ehat's your problem user??
We are literally infested by these fucking romanian rats, begging everywhere. Please tell them to go home!

>like i can do something about it
your problem now boi

Please call your family to go back home!

i am home

the cheeky girls... wow, there's a throwback. I wonder how much they charge for a threesome nowdays?

My favorite kind of slut

Yes you, but not your family. They are still here begging and causing trouble.

You sweeds became human wastes when you went full black

where ''here'' ?

Butthurt romani gypsy detected

BUMP!!!BUUUUMP!! Eastern European girls are kinky and sexy as fuck, Brazilian too!

In EU, paticulary in Sweden. You guys spread like fucking cancer.

BDSM with Serbian, Romanian, German, Russian girls, other countries! Eastern European girls are NICE!!!!! Love that dominant femdom, rebellious spirit!

butthurt swede, upset that his mother and sister get raped everyday by his peaceful refugees neighbours

Hungarian goth chicks, Eastern European girls in leather, goth chicks, punks, etc.

Rekt

You just know European girls go wild for American boys!

Doesn't change the fact that you and your family are filthy gypsies destroying everything they touch.
Going to post some pics of ROMAnian elite now.

That's not how you call a sandnigger

Your sister?

aren't these sweds metalheads ?

Your dad?

Sweden right now

Omg tigani da pa maidan :D

Nope, ROMSKI
This must be you

more of those two

omu crede ca supara pe cineva da e butthurt ca pula

Advanced by a gypsy romski

actually i have blue eyes and white skin, something you dont see so much in sweden nowadays

>blue eyes and white skin,
Laughing my ass off

you must be real mad keep posting these pics

gypsy

Sweden is a pussywhipped nation where a man who has not been psychologically castrated by a feminazi will never get laid.
Sweden is also full of Arabs who have escaped the Middle-East. Not only do the Arabs make all food in Sweden, but are breeding like fucking rabbits since all Swedish girls are sandnigger-loving race traitors who want to flush the rest of their Aryan genes down the toilet and let them fucked by small-dicked Arabs.

GG Swedistan, you are covered in muslim cum and your main problem is calling romanian gipsyes.

TOP Fucking KEK

you mad cuck cuz your girlfriend must do the daily sucki sucki to 20 arabs ?

Feelling quite relaxed, just enloying my superfast internet.

atcually romania has the fastest internet bitch

Look, I found a picture of you

Used to go on camsites a lot: Romanian chicks were always reliably filthy.

ya mad goy

quite a rambling there TLDR

What the fuck

Sweden, SJWeden, North Germany, Swedistan or The Land of Gay Viking Metal Jihadists

Shit, you're killing me with those jokes

hejsan hejsan

so

ROMAnia

beggers

Thieves

criminals

Go suck a sandnigger

är det inte? Vart fan bor du då? nån skiten liten förort nära till lidl eller nått?

Mitt råd: väx upp, skaffa utbildning, flytta nånstans vettigt och sen kom tillbaka och snacka med oss vuxna män när du faktiskt har din egen villa på landet

Has moro car! Socares prala

creative stuff posted by gypsyasshole

Did you do that in msPaint?

Only problems with ROMAnians

At least gypsies are more reasonable than muslims so either way we win, stay cuck swedefag

By this time Romania probably has the least amount of gypsys lmao.

Hahaha "subba"

>I wonder how much they charge for a threesome nowdays?

Cheeky cheeky

To settle this once and for all

I don't know about that.
Gypsies are the bottom of the barrel, even somalis seem like gentlemen in comparison.

That's an african village lol

>Sweden is a pussywhipped nation where a man who has not been psychologically castrated by a feminazi will never get laid.

what..?

Are you saying that only castrated people are getting laid? Psychologically castrated? What does that mean? What are you even chatting about mate? You'd have to be a special kind of drooling retard not to get laid in sweden. The girls here are orny as fuck. Have you even been to sweden? Are you typing away one handedly in some cellar, wacking off and crying cos you will never overcome your crippling social anxiety and atually talk to a girl?

Oh, wait. I just read the rest of your rant. Only arabs are getting laid in sweden apparantly. Right. We must be getting invites to different parties my friend. Not to worry. There is a solution to your sadness; You should kill yourself. Today. Kill yourself today my friend. Go on.

Kill yourself

so basically you are literally being raped in the ass by arabs and gipsyes who steal your shit and fuck your women ... and you post pictures on the internet about how bad it is ... you deserve your fate, cuck country - Swedistan

Bump with matache

>By this time Romania probably has the least amount of gypsys lmao.
Don't think so, wikipedia says:
19.94 million inhabitants

so you expected hypersexualised, romantised men and got it? nice.

Cata pl vrea delia smr

much differnce?

Sweden cucks everywhere

Less blood more manele

id fuck that girl, i have no shame

Older Romanian camwhore I used to jerk off with. She was crazy, would stick baseball bats up her ass and everything.

zigenarjävel

> sweden cries about gipsies
> sweden also loves islam, african culture, BBC

GTFO SWEDEN WIPE YOUR CHIN FROM BLACK PEOPLE CUM AND KYS CUCKS

guys, can we just agree that gypsies (originally indian lower caste of criminals and human scum)
and sandinggers (same shit) are what is ruining sweden and romania? we need to unite and kill em all for the sake of our future

magnetic gypsy

More plox
You got the bat pics?