Am I attractive? Personally I don't think I am. I need opinions from another point of view...

Am I attractive? Personally I don't think I am. I need opinions from another point of view. Or from another person's perspective. Idk

Good face genetics, how tall?

I'm 5"10

Ur fine. Dont worry about ur looks unless you hear other people constantly speak ill of them.

Thank you so much.

Ftm? Yeah, you look great dude! But you stilly have feminine hips and narrow shoulders. :( ... Sorry, you'll be a Manlet forever

You still read ' female' to me, try harder.

Retarded chest tattoo and gay face/ 10. Don't let anyone tell you differently, user!

There is no obvious problem with your appearance. Keep your beard edges clean and smile some. You should be all set

Where did you see his hips? You asshole.

Samefag detected.

Show your dick

Looks-wise? Sure
Inner-game: Oh bby u a trainwreck

Yeah I was kinda confused as this photo doesn't show off my hips

Samefag, beep hoop.

> Back to /lgbt/ with you uber testosterone Lesbos!

How do you know what kind of person I am judged on a picture?

thirstiest fucking photo i've seen on Sup Forums in a while.

You look like you were molested by your uncle, so that sexually fucked you up beyond repare and you decided to transition into a man with a clit.

Because u go to an anonymous graphic image board, post a picture of yourself, and ask all kinds of basement dwelling neckbeard faggots and lolilovers, (in short: not chicks) wether or not your face is somewhat symmetrical.

Joker Leto, is that you?

Awe you're low key calling me beautiful :')

What a fucking faggy attention whore.

Yeah, fuck this guy!

If you need someone to reassure you of your good looks, Sup Forums isn't the way to go. That's what hookers are for.

You do have a point. Where else would I post at 6 am and get attention?

Attractive? No. Average? Yes.

CRINGE.

i asked the missus, she says "its cringey as fuck and that makes him ugly, plus he's too brown"

so apperently you dont look great.

Reddit... Enough gay broski's there to satisfy your metavirtual-cock-stroking indulgences.

looks like stephen bear from ex on the beach

Kek.

You look like a douchebag.

You fucking idiot, now I have your photograph. I'm going to spam your fucking face on trap threads now. Nigger.

File name gave it away you dumb fuck.

As usual, "samefag" is incorrect. I have never been accused as "samefag" accurately. Never.
Shut the fuck up asshole.

KILL YOURSELF.

I can timestamp if you want

Again, wrong.
What a stupid cunt.

You just replied to your own post you fucking Mongoloid nigger. Learn how to use the internet, looking really pathetic .

> √took the bate.

If op isn't really the person in the picture I sure would like to know who that really is cause damn

Samefag.

Shut the fuck up op, get off Sup Forums, faggot.

Samefagging deluxe

Reported as a spam post, enjoy your ban!

Y r u so mad bro

Is there a rekt thread somewhere? see y'all

I just submitted your image to the FBI under the guise of you being a suspected pedophile terrorist. Enjoy it! Enjoy the pokey...

That's a little too far don't ya think

if you need to sit looking at trap threads the jokes on you too..

Prepare for the SWAT team, user.

People make multiple comments. We don't need some gay hall monitor running around pointing that out.
You stupid fuck.

I think very much so for gays.