Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Any of your guys had any success with tinder?
Just broke up with my long-term girlfriend and am curious

I've used tinder for both dating and random hookups. If you are mildly attractive you shouldn't have much problems but be warned the girls who use tinder tend to be in the same mildly attractive to troll category. You can get lucky and catch a hot girl coming straight out of breakup who just wants to fuck but that's rare.

Yeah bro. I fucked a few girls and ended up in a relationship with one. Been dating for almost a year now.

cheers boys i'll give it a go

Used to have some success on it, not anymore now

Wrap up if you fuck, girls that are dtf on tinder are huge sluts.

I had more success on grindr

Yeah, I've been able to get some girls to send nudes within hours of matching them on that app. I also obtained a fwb for about 6 months, while still caking with other bitches on Tinder. My advice is don't take anything on there too seriously and remember that you deserve whatever you get. Good luck.

>fat bitch I met on Tinder that sends me "sexy pics" whenever I want

That image hits way too close to home.

Current girlfriend has a 3 year old daughter

serious question: why would you ltr a girl from tinder? you know girls from tinder are riding the carousel and have had more dicks than a urinal.

Whats it with all that FB account linking?
If I create a fake empty FB acc to use in Tinder,
do im have to "like" every shit on that acc that interests me to get matches with mutual interests?
Or can I just leave everything blank?

You are dumb as fuck if you really believe that. The days when Tinder was used for quick hookups are long gone
App is okay as an additional method to meet some girls. Most important thing in online dating: You are only successful if you know exactly what you want from a girl, be it fucking or ltr

bump

I met my current girlfriend of nearly two years on Tinder. It takes a lot of time to sift through all the crap, but you can definitely find a gem

I really don't care how many partners my girlfriend has had because she is with me now. We actually understand each other in that regard because I was just as much of a man slut while I was single.

Sex is easy. Meaningful relationships are hard but more fulfilling.

Had success/failure. it was a beautiful short term torment. Tinder is like a liger. Mystical and magical and fucked up.

all i get are bots, GG

Don't raise someone elses DNA, fool.

what do your conversations usually look like to get nudes?

Are you stupid mate? It should go without saying that anyone on Sup Forums raising another woman's daughter isn't there for the sex with the woman.

Yeah, could you give us some examples of how you chat with girls?

i meet my gf here so here we go

Verbal, written and sign language to name a few.

Met 2 girlfriends on Tinder. That was stupid. Second was a case of right one wrong time though. Oh well. Gave up on it.

Did meet this 18 year old, completely fucked in the head mental case bitch though and banged her once then got out.

>Sex is easy.
Im monitoring this thread because seriously, sex is NOT easy
Well having it is easy but getting a girl to have sex is very, very hard
I have no idea how you guys do it, you must be 6'4'' and look like greek gods with more money than Bill gates if you manage to pull these kinds of feats off

Not really.

>Arrange a date quickly into the conversation
>Tell her you're going to a bar you like
>Meet her there
>Buy her a couple drinks
>Get her tipsy
>Take her home

It's not that hard and it only costs $20 max to get a girl somewhat drunk.

Im not using Tinder or any online thing because it seems like going to the desert looking for fish
girls are, for some reason, hard to get into bed but the main problem is finding potential prospects

Ive met three single girls in the past year, went on dates with all of them but only managed to have sex with one of them

That's a 33.3333% success ratio. That's pretty good yo.

Well sure but its not really enough, i mean i want to get laid atleast once every six months and preferably more but at this rate thats not happening and i cant really change that

Single girls are very rare and getting them to fuck is seriously hard since its mostly based on luck
I dunno what to do, honestly

I'm curious about Tinder since i've played Reigns on Android.

Similar system.

Don't use tinder if you're Asian. If you're black you'll be fine

Why don't you just keep fucking the same girl?

Looks like she's been through a few abusive relationships.

Damn, you have to watch out for stuff like that or you might catch autism from some random tinder hookup.

If she only dates black guys, she's in for a few more.

I did the same thing man, word of advice don't do it all its full of the fucking must weird pathetic women, the do get the odd slut though

I would LOVE a FWB and i dont think im too demanding either, semi cute with a nice ass and a sex drive is good enough but jesus its hard to find such a chick

The first girl was super cute, perfect for me but she was on a break from her relationship with her gf and just wanted to fuck around for awhile so it was on borrowed time
She was my last fuck basically

Ive had tinder for 8 months and havent had a single match. I'm not that bad looking.

what do?

I think you are man.
care to post a picture of your tinder prof?

Tinder sucks if you're looking for a relationship. For a few dates and sex, it works.

Bumble has been better overall for finding an ltr.

who cares for her preference?
get a good cock shot from a good angle to make it look big.
and proceed to get your dick wet.

Bi-curious or cocoa-curious?

Any tips for getting hook ups/ nudes from chicks on tinder