Sup Forums thoughts on cutters?

Sup Forums thoughts on cutters?

Attention seeking, braindead faggots. Nothing more.

borderline disorder

your a dumb cunt kys

they cut

Not the best way to deal with shit,
Not the worst.

Self diagnosted with "I need attention disorder"

/thread

Attention seekers.
An absolute waste of time.
Doesn't help them whatsoever.
Doesn't change anything

Unless it has some spiritual or practical meaning, it's a symptom in a list of many possible issues. Something about chronic cutting transcends the usual attention seekers.

They give great Skype shows

Ex cutter. Can confirm attention seeking.

People still do this? I thought it was like a 00s trend.

Second note.
OP, if that's you, you're seeking attention. Go speak to a professional or cut until the professional comes to you

myspace fags rawr xD

>I'm, like, soo sad, guys. Like, comfort me or something!
>*Cuts perpendicular to arteries*
>Oww! That hurts SOOO much, like, I almost killed myself. Seriously. You should stop, like, being mean to me and stuff.

Maybe they should quite slacking, and perphaps finish the job?

none of these fags cut more than skin deep

Its for a friend im trying to prove something

This

Social retards.

The McDonald's drive thru I go to has 3 of them... THREE!

Where are they hiring? Mental hospitals? Or is there just a depression competition going on between 3 attention whores?

Fucking ridiculous.

I get more scratches when I wash my pussy

Talk to your friend. If you want to say something, speak up so they hear you. You're not doing yourself any favors with the bullshit scar stories. If you care enough, you'll speak up.

I did it as punishment for things I didn't follow through with or for people I hurt. I was an idiot child in high school with close to no confidence.

Do you guys say that is for getting attention.. I sometimes do that when I'm really mad, but I don't ever let the other see them.. what's wrong with me?

Yup. I also get lots of tiny scratches when we play.

>self-punishment
Sounds like you can have a nice future as a sub.

i used to self harm because the physical pain felt better than the depression. i did it on my thighs so no one would see.

yep, that´s true

This is ground control to major tom

Attention seeking pussies that are to chicken shit to handle lifes difficulties in a mature manner. Newsflash! Everyones got problems, get the fuck over it. Too bad they are also too chicken shit to kill themselves.

I wish I had a cute grill where I could cut my skin, make it bleed as I wipe my blood on her body as we fuck

Instead I am a loner who has no cute grill at all

Natural selection. If you're stupid enough to cut yourself for whatever reason, then the world would be better off with you bleeding out from the wrists.

wipe it on your dick and ill suck it off baby

i don't know about you guys, but looking at that pic all I can think of, is that this is a really ineffective way of making tally marks. Has noone ever told you, that it is much easier to make four marks and then cross them out with the fifth?
I mean it is much easier to keep track of how edgy you are that way.

Pathetic, kill yourself or don't do anything

I had a friend who used to cut himself. I told him to stop because it made me uncomfortable. He told me he did it because he liked the pain.
So I broke his arms.