Pink guy album

>12 year old detected

wasnt it pink flynn?

>12 year old detected

Sublime is GODLIKE.
En el otro lado es donde vivi...

KMFDM

My niggah.

Currently listening to Angst. Man, if En Esch would come back, maybe KMFDM could make another good album...

En Esch is one really scary dude haha. I didn't really like their latest album, i really hope this new one that's coming out is gonna be good. I like Lucia also.

Summer is over. See ya next year

Their newer stuff (Attak and forward) has featured Lucia more and more. I don't mind her in small doses, but the last few albums have featured her too much in my opinion. However, I have to admit, Lucia is a fantastic part of their live show.

I really like Hau Ruck and Tohuvabohu. And yeah, Lucia is hot as hell, indeed a fantastic part of their live show haha.

I'm a bad motherfucker not a fucking role model Fuck church, hit a bong, then go smash a fucking bottle Got a few sluts to help me roll a few blunts And they never question me cause they know I hate cunts

80s challange ffs

Moon Safari - Bloomljud

Hipster garbage

God tier rap album right here

is that album actually considered hipster. nonetheless youre a retard that cant explain why you dislike an album so you throw a buzzword at it as if it actually has anything to do with the quality of the music

He just think as it's hipster because a lot of music nerds really like it dubz

robbin the hood is infinitely better

Check this out

GOD TIER

muh niggas

doom and gloom as each a splendid pair

yeah right! that album sounded very unfinished! Put it in a computer the song names weren't even right.

oh my god i love medicine. hello person.

You should check out Trevor Hall or Dustin Thomas if you like them.

Their one perfect album. Not one weak song. Also still an okay mastering. Everything after was complete shit, both musically and sonically.

budget/amateur recordings tend to be like that.
the songs however are bretty gud. work that we do, cisco kid, saw red, pool shark far outclass santeria pop

Deltron 3030

You should check out thergothon

my white nigger

a bit too "black" for my taste, will give them a good listen when i get home.
thanks user

i've owned this album on:
>8 track
>cassette
>vinyl
>CD
>MP3

Yeah I could see that