Good morning gentlemen

Good morning gentlemen.
Let's suppose that you are ran out of food, the pay day isn't soon.
And you, as a normal biological form of being have to eat.

On the first floor of your appartment house is the grocery store.
And under the store there's a basement.
So you can do it like a nig nog and do a shoplift.
Either you can do it as a white human.
And break the fucking floor of the store (from the basement through the floor right to the store).And you can take as much as you want.Chocolate glabbernaughts, meat, coke, all the fishes and everything.
What would you use for that kind of job?
The floor is something about 9 inches reinforced concrete thick, there is also a insulation layer and you don't know what is that exactly (stones, concrete, wooden piles , etc).
You have only one night of time.
Your Actions.

I would just eat more lunch at work, you fucking nigger.

Are you a retard?

go to the salvation army and eat until payday...stay white....volunteer to put shit away afterward...faggot

Don't think so.

I place a shaped charge on the ceiling, and detonate it. It bursts my eardrums, blinds me, and collapses my lungs. I asphyxiate.

I asked you not about how much retarded I am, but what you will use to break through the fucking floor.Cunts.

Why would you break through the ground level floor in your own fucking apartment house? Are you a fucking moron?

OP is a faggot who never touched concrete or rebar. Or the whole food story is bullshit.
Of course, you could break trough the slab in one night, using powertools designed to, well, break through slabs. But that's too much noise, the whole building will resonate, even on the top floor it will be obvious someone's breaking concrete. Too much hassle for food. But, if the food story is pure BS, and OP wants to rob a jewellery store, it might be worth some brainstorming...

>be white and have a job
>can't afford food
Pick one

Seriously. Plus evidence up the ass. Op is a retard.

>>you, as a normal biological form of being
But that's not how I identify at all...

You are such a clever person.
I like you a lot.
Hwo the fuck knows that "I" am breaking the ground level of my own fucking house?

First part of this.
Most obvious way is power tools, but that's a lot of noise.

There's shit like thermite, but idk if that stuff would stick to the ceiling nor how one would acquire it without attention.
I guess if OP started now, he might be able to break through with a spoon in a few years time

Retard at highest level. Are you a Zika resultant? Or just extra chromed?

>Hwo the fuck knows that "I" am breaking the ground level of my own fucking house?
Well, first of all you're going to wake the entire building up

Secondly, you're ruining the integrity of the building you live in yourself.... Why would you want to do that unless you are some shit-for-brains nigger that doesn't care if the building collapses on top of him?

You try to talk like you're sophisticated but have shit grammar. Your question is flawed beyond all god damn belief. Reconsider allowing your heart to pump the blood that allows you to make these choices.

If the guy who lives on the second floor is a douche, you could sneak in and set off a circle of thermite on his floor and get down to the 1F pretty easily. And he gets all the blame.

Course a giant piece of your floor going crashing down is pretty likely to wake someone up.

Point is thermite doesn't work on ceilings, only floors and possibly thinnish walls.

Why do you think that noise will make any bad?
Until someone will notice that user tries to go in some store, he will be done,
Also, if store is closing at, let's suppose, like 10 PM so you have shit load of 1 hour to do your thing.

Okay.We will do that on the grocery's weekend.
When it is closed.And that will be early morning like when everyone are one their job or at least will not sleep.

Maybe go outside and dig into the store if there isn't any concete surrounding the sides? Idk wtf you want here.

See you're acting like you're not the OP but your retarded writing style and poor grasp of English is a dead giveaway.

If somebody started using a powertool at 10 to 11 PM in my building, I would go down and beat the crap out of that person no matter what he was doing.

There's a reason why you do that shit when people are away at work.

Thinking the same thing. Jesus Christ this is sad.

This is just fucking ridiculous

If you shoplift and get caught, you will probably get a fine at most. Some stores don't even care if you just admit that you're poor.

If you live in the same building the manager will probably already know you and you can ask if you can buy some food on credit until next pay day.

On the other hand, if you use a fucking powertool to steal a frozen pizza, you risk going to jail for forced entry, vandalism and burglary.

You effectively close down the store until the floor is fixed, so you can't get any more food from that store.

You ruin the fucking basement for yourself and the other people living in your building.

You risk damaging the building integrity, potentially forcing everyone to evacuate.

You are bound to get caught, anyone who observes you know who you are. Everyone in that building know what kind of tools you have in your basement compartment. Everyone will see the trail of dust from the basement up to your own apartment. Anyone can see you carry a bunch of food up into your apartment in the middle of the night. Anyone can go down in to the basement while you're at it and ask what the fuck you are doing in the middle of the night?