Guys, I can't believe what just happened. About 2 hours ago...

Guys, I can't believe what just happened. About 2 hours ago, I had some seriously kinky sex with my girlfriend of almost 3 weeks. I came into my condom, tied it up, and threw it in the trash, then went outside for a cigarette. I noticed that my ashtray was getting quite full, and in my post-orgasm high, I decided I'd finally empty it. When I opened the lid on the bin, I noticed that the condom that I put in there earlier had no cum in it, and the knot was tied differently. So basically, I'm pretty sure my new girlfriend stole the cum and put it in her pussy. Is there any chance she will get preggers from this? I'm actually freaking out right now. I didn't mention it to her, because WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?! Is there any chance that this isn't what it looks like?

You are fucked...

Never stick your dick in crazy mate

Ok. I will help you. First post tits of our gf. Than the ass. After than the face and at last a fully nude.

I'm sorry OP it's me, I stole it

In 9 months you will by a dady! Concratilations!

First you pass your English exam

Op are you black?

Yeah we need pics of her first

HeHe xd my dude

There's a chance she just swallows it... but not a big chance...

Better you tell her what you found, and discuss about it.

OP. Pray for the best, of which is that she is selling your sperm for some extra cash.

Yeah I know, but the crazy ones are often extra freaky in bed.

Sorry fellas, I haven't got any pics of her yet.

I REALLY don't want to. And what if I have to marry the chick so she doesn't take my stuff?

Do it. If she doesn't convince you that she doesn't do what you think, just dump her.

No way you let her a chance to do something like this.

I guess you're right. I couldn't stay married to a chick that does shit like that anyway come to think of it.

Consoms have semen- killing gel inside. Dude sperm banks have to freeze the fucking thing so it can be used later. And this chick is literally having it in a bag covered in sperm killing acid.

Does she know much about you?

Can you just bail?

What it is Op is that the condom that you have found is the one she used with that other guy. It's not yours so you can quit worrying.

Best news I've ever heard, fucking hell.

When you get crazy pregnant sex won't matter anymore you filthy mongoloid.

How would she even have gotten the condom without you seeing?
Why would she retie it?
Why wouldn't she put it in the trash?
Most logical explanation is it's someone else's condom

If these guys weren't virgin faggots and yourself an idiot you would know most condoms contain spermicide. So most likely and sperm in there was dead

You have a million ways to fix that situation. Go get 80 bucks. Spend half the money on booze and spend the other half on plan b. Then dose the bitch or do what you have to do. Don't get played, you faggot.

Pussy

most condoms contain spermicide if you got the foamy kind

did you get the foamy kind OP?

Except for all the times when I'm NOT having crazy pregnant sex.

Hahahahaa op rekt noob

Sounds like you're paranoid dude. The cum inside probably just dried up a bit or the condom got a hole from some shit in your bin, and there's pretty much only one way to tie a knot in a condom.. i mean how were the knots "different" ?? Who even can recognise how they tied a condom?

Anyway there's no real way she could get your cum back up inside her from a used condom.

It was tied in a different location to be specific. I don't know how I remembered where it was tied, but I did.

coat hanger abortion user

Well, without some kind of syringe or something, I don't imagine she could get the cum far enough in there to do any good

Turkey baster.

Almost happen to me.

You are screwed op.

haha what the fuck!? are you for real?

I've heard that large doses of vitamin C over a long period of time can lead to miscarriage.

Just give her a glass of orange juice a few times a day and grind up vitamin C tablets into her food. Even if what I heard happens to be wrong, it'll still be kinda funny.

vitamin C and parsley extract

What's the maximum dose of vit c you can take before it kills you? Ideal amount would be just under that.

Anyone got that image of the guy who's given his girlfriends like 5 abortions altogether by adding a bunch of stuff together with sugar and making a drink out of it?

Use an assload of children's Vitamin C chewable tablets, throw them into a blender with some fanta and some fruit, bon appetite!

Your body can only take what it needs, you'll just piss out the excess vitamin C.

At most, you'll get kidney stones from it.