This is what every girl would look like if Hitler had won

this is what every girl would look like if Hitler had won

good thing he didn't

i like boobs though

So they would all be half retarded?

I was never into tall blondes either. I'll take short with curly brown hair every time.

>If Hitler won
>Brown eyes

Uncomfortable?

She's slim, fit, blonde with a cute face. I'd vote Hitler anyday for that guarantee

Maybe, but everyone on Sup Forums would have been shot at birth.

>le blonde hair blue eyes
>still believing propaganda from over 70 (SEVENTY) years ago

She's probably a brunette and just bleaches her hair.

>Blonde hair brown eyes
No OP to be Aryan you had to be blonde hair and blue eyes.

Not True. There would still be slave races

This, or readhead, chubby, asian, mixed, diversity is the thing that makes ladies so beautiful.

I find OP's pic beautiful but not very sexually attractive and doesn't give me feels.

I'll take Asians

this is what every girl would look like if Obama had won

you're retarded

Don't forget you would get killed for being fat, ugly, and kinda retarded. So no tall blonde harem for you...

But mixing destroys diversity

It has brown eyes, so no.

notits/10

Find the exact middle point between these two and you have my dream girl. Also make her short.

readheads are the best

Obama did win

Best thing for me is redhead's skin. But fake redheads are cool too.

Hitler was a bit of a faggot so my guess is there would be a whole lot of traps and overall mannish girls. OPs girl is just shade away from being a boy.

I prefer women that look "womanly". Mediterranean, latinas, jewish princesses, etc. Those kind. I like boobs, ass, nice shapely legs, and women should be soft. Not ripped. Ripped girls are for closet fags.

yuck, in all seriousness, it disgusts me that people think it's OK to look like that & take a picture of it and share it, let alone go out in public looking like that. What do these people seriously think? That the uglier they look the more appealing they are to people with the vibes they let off?

I look at ugly fucks like this and instantly assume they're on tumblr or call themselves feminists. It seems that the women who are really ugly with no idea of how to make themselves look slightly more appealing end up as misandrists calling themselves feminists.

thanks obama

I love redheads too but the pic you selected is not deserving of praise. There are ugly redheads, you know? That bitch is one of them. Fortunately she comes with a book on her head to beat her with.

This is actually a really good picture. It simplifies the point in a way where it can't really be argued :^)

And yet, her last name is not one of the Germanic variants on the Latin "major," (in other words, the English word "mayor" and it's cognates, like "Meier," "Meyer," "Meijer," etc.) No, this woman's surname is a Hebrew word meaning "light."

Stormfaggotry is retarded, and made this site shittier.

I don't give a fuck it will not happen while I'm alive. White/black mixed people are superior.

That's how every women should look like

compared to all the ugly girls you haven't fucked? basement dwelling faggot

i prefer gingers

user misspelled "redhead" as "readhead"
that was the first girl I seen in google images of a girl with a book on her head

Well played

Let me fix that for you.

Thank lord he didn't win then, imagine how boring it'd be.

Not how genetics works. In the long run, genes migrate across populations through intermarriage, while at the same time new mutations happen every time there's meiosis. Certain genes will be more prevalent where they benefit those that have them, and less common where they don't. This is why certain genes responsible for outward appearance are common across continents, making the superficial appearance of distinct races, while masking a much more complex truth.

I'm into variety.

Too bad he lost. And now germany's bend over backwards getting fucked over by immigrants.

>he

My motherfuckin selection is so incredible
White girl, black girl
Skinny girl, fat girl, YUH
What a lot of vagina baby give me more
Mushy, tushy, gushy, bushy, smells like sushi
Lickity-spit, peanut butter she know what i wan

Norwayfag here. She looks like my sister lol

Calm down Ninja.

kek at all the muricans here who were trained into loving niggers and spics

>who were trained into loving niggers and spics

How does someone get 'trained' to like certain women over the other, oh please enlighten me Sup Forums.

That actually is how genetics work you fucking retard.

Ameritards glamorize niggers and nigger culture beyond belief

u mean like this?

>Trusting Sup Forums with science or politics

Newfag.

>Ameritards glamorize niggers and nigger culture beyond belief

America is black you massive moron. It's a big cultural melting pot of africans, spics and asians.

The internet needs pics of your sister. Stand up Norwegianfargot.

This. I've never met/seen a hardcore feminist who was physically attractive. Because of this I firmly believe 95% of them believe what they believe out of frustration for the lack of attention they get from men, because they're fat and disgusting. But it's okay, people who spend time haing others that much, hate themselves much more, so that's punishment enough imo

Oh boy! A Stormfag is going to explain science to me! Except no explaining is involved, just angry contradiction.

Here, riddle me this, General Forrest: if the Jews are so smart there run the world, and black people are so much stronger and faster, and Asians are smarter, and basically everyone else is better at living than white people, what the fuck is so "superior?"

>the elites perpetuate niggers and nigger culture beyond belief through the media
FTFY

>newfagging

newfag

>being this much of a faggot

You mean like the former East Germans, have we forgotten?

Like you ever even smelled a pussy.

I love this picture, but just noticed how chubby her fingers look.

This isn't me being picky - but if I'm going to fantasize about the perfect woman, I'm not giving her those fingers.

Yup - And I have no idea why the Establishment (Jew) does it other than their Global White Genocide initiative. Problem is, regular White boys and girls have bought into the premise of their own eradication.

Kek well now I understand

She looks half Russian.

lol u prefer woman that look womanly but act like they got fucking cocks you cuck bitch

hitler was wrong guys

TS is just another professinal whore, flogging her ass (quite successfully! ) to anyone.

bet u her pussy smell like the ganjes river

>not giving up your fat, ugly, and kinda retarded life so that humanity can evolve

They would all be Incestious retards

hitler = wrong

I've met white women who smell way worse than black women. The black women around my area always put this weird cocoa butter lotion, I have no idea if it's a national thing or something but they all rub it on themselves.

>if hitler had won, the ganjes river wouldn't smell bad

that was his point, retard

Is that Ryan Lochte?

>chimps=/=human
get your beastiality off my Sup Forums

Im sorry you feel that way OP.
I hope things get better for you

yeh cause their rashy ass dry filthy ape suit needs moisture and a cosmetic scent

>get your beastiality off my Sup Forums

You'd have to be really fucking gay or blind if you're not attracted to that.

wrong = hitler

she looks like my ex

Damm Taylor is fine as fuck

hitler = gay

ITT: Trashy whores