Go to my college's late night diner

>go to my college's late night diner
>always order a quesadilla
>12-inch tortilla filled with cheesy and chicken-y goodness
>the other day they ran out of 12-inch quesadillas
>so instead he gave us two 6-inch quesadillas
> the fuck is this shit?
> my school is filled with Idiots who don't see the problem with this.

You do know 2 6-inch is more food than one 12-inch one, right?

Huh?

What's the problem? Two 6-inch quesadillas have more food and cost more.

But 6+6 is 12... Isn't that the same amount of food...

2 6 inch is a lot less then 1 12 inch

actually two times 1/4 *pi * 6 inch² is way smaller t than 1/4 *pi*12inch². It feels so cringy to quadruble inches

So wrong

Cry more, fatty

You probably need the diet anyway if you "always order" the 12 inch one with cheese.

being this mad because getting bullied by the smart kids

wrong you fucking doofus work it out before you spout shit, do you even surface area?

..Queso means cheese. How retarded are you?

butthurt fatties detected

your tears are delicious

>surface area = volume

not being fat

You're a fucking idiot.

do you even 2D?

lol angry lard ass detected

Oh my gerd, I'm retarded :(

We arent discussing volume you stupid prick because we are assuming that the 6 and 12 inch area are the same depth so no point. go cut a 3 paper circles, 2 x 6 inch and a 1 x 12 inch in diameter. Use your plastic scissors. Now see if those 2 smaller ones can fill the 12 inch. Fucking retard.

maths amirite

>We arent discussing volume
We were literally discussing which of them has more food. More volume = more food. Nobody gives a fuck about surface area. A band can have more surface area than a sphere, but it doesn't have more volume.

Just because a dish is round doesn't mean shit. An american pizza can have a smaller diameter than an italian one and still have more food.

but the thickness from a 6" to a 12" quesadilla doesnt change. And since this is a constant in both equations you can remove it. So it comes down to the surface area