Why are pizza delivery drivers such entitled assholes?

Why are pizza delivery drivers such entitled assholes?

>Be me, last night
>Feeling hungry
>Order some pizza and sides
>Total comes to $98.71
>Hand driver a 100, ask for a dollar back
>He goes: "Look I know money's tight right now, but guys like me depend on tips to get by."
>Call up the store and talk to his manager
>He tells me this is his third infraction, so he's going to let him go
>Have a hearty lol while eating my pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.pl/13274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spends nearly a hundo on shit
>Doesn't tip

You're an idiot.

nice pasta

Ops a nontipping faggot

I mean, I guess this is bait, but I'll bite.

>You're too fat to go get food yourself.
>You're too poor/jewish to pay more than a 2% tip.
>You should probably just die.

No one tips in Australia normally. tips are for faggots

Don't live in a third world country where the employer doesn't pay enough wages. Problem solved.

Son, i'm proud of you!

I did deliveries when I was a teenager and I would slam their door pretty hard and shit if they didn't tip. If you don't tip you're a poor fucking nigger faggot

What a dick he was asking for tips, I got too much pride for that, I would have handed you your $1.29 and left, then took a shit and smeared it in the next burger you ordered, and blow my nose with a blanket of grated cheese and top your pizza with it.

you fucking Jew!

t.niggers in shit tier jobs. Fuck off faggots you're not entitled to my money. I never tip and never will. I bet you all voted for Bernie Sandals because you thought he'd make your wages higher. Well look at you now losers. Get a real job you immigrant fucks.

Greedy on of a bitch

haha true, and these are the faggots that order from the same place everytime so its not hard to fuck with their food, stupid cunt gets their food delivered to his door at midnight and refuses to tip for the service. enjoy my dry sperm in your mouth lmao

This is b8. I don't do deliveries anymore but if you buy $40 worth of shit junk food what's the extra $2 tip you fat piece of shit?

Pssst *whispers* if you want your alredy shitty bait to work, take it down a notch or two ;)

Congratulations, did you move up to McDonalds?

Accounting. It's nothing to brag about but it's definitely a million times better than delivery

Poor people tip more. Fact.
My dad used to drive a taxi, anyone going to fancy places don't tip shit.
Same with my uncle who delivers from a fish 'n chip shop.

I don't understand americans and tips, you already have a paycheck you fucking bastard, you're already being paid for your services and yet you still feel entitled to my money, you wanna be double paid faggot?

>Get a real job
Who's going to deliver to your fat ass then?
I bet you'd claim disability and they'd have to hire someone for you you fat fuck. Stop wasting my tax money on your heart disease and diabetes.

You're normally only getting minimum wage and you're driving around non stop. The restaurant doesn't pay for your gas or car repairs

copypasta and you even upped it from 50$

0.5/10 you are not even trying OP

This, is someone who's never held a job.
Or someone who's never paid rent.
But this is someone who takes cock in his rectum.

Good job, penny pincher

Old copypasta

So let me get this straight. You give him a 100$ He says look i really need the tip. Instead of standing for yourself like a man and tell him to give you the tip you call the store and gets him fired. Wow you are a pussy op.

Feels good to have rich parents, jealous much?

some faggot from europe, no doubt

Wrong.

Definitely bait, but, Fuck you. You're the only asshole in that situation

The double standard with tipping is that a lot of companys who hire people start counting on tiping as a part of their pay check and in that way cuts down on the original pay. It is a bullshit move but that is they way it is. So to give one 1$ is not even a lot. I think traditionally speaking you tip 10% or something so his personal economy is still taking a blow.

Not really, because your parents abandoned you, y'know, proximally

>Implying he did not demand it back.
For all we know he could have.
Stop projecting

strawpoll.pl/13274
vote

Well one day your parents will not be there no more and I will laugh my ass off as you will probably suffer for a few years before you get a hang of it. If your parents truly loved you they would have forced you to get a job and pay rent.

It must be hard never eating at the same place twice. If you do, enjoy the gallons on cum, snot at spit you've been consuming.

> Stop projecting
I only said what I said based on his green text story. You are the one projecting if you are trying to act based on things not in the story.

I agree with this guy. Even if I paid 1000$ for a fucking pizza it's not up to you to extort me for an extra buck or two. Go ask your boss for a raise I don't give a shit, I didn't beg for my money I worked for it.

sAMEFAG.

Well you are an asshole for not tipping but you are complety correct you are entitled by law to be an asshole if you want.

Maybe if they payed attention in class and worked hard they wouldn't need a tip :^)

Reality-check:
- That delivery guy pretends that he's working a job that does not cover his bills.
-> That delivery guy therefore appears to waste his workforce ineffectively.
-->Additionally, that delivery guy has the audacity to guilt-shame the customers of his employer into compensating his poor life-choice of working there in the first place.

I only see one asshole in that situation.
And it got fired.

When my parents die I'll get all their money, so that's fine with me.
You on the other hand, you'll keep being a poorfag who counts on fat people's tips to buy his ramen noodles dinner.

Then you should expect the quality and service that comes from someone making minimum wage.

Sure, you don't "have" to. The next time you order a $1000 pizza it's going to come with a free side of rubbing my foot on it or spit, though

>Maybe if they payed attention in class
Says the truant.
Get back to fucking school you little fucking nerd.

>reading comprehension next to zero.
kek

You are a pretentious prick, the bill was 98 dollars ( ya fat fuck wtf did you order? Everything?!) and you wanted change back from a 100?
You should go kill yourself you rich faggot. Then you called to get him fired? I hope that motherfucker figures it out and comes to visit your ass and force feeds you pizza till you pass out in your own vomit and feces. Then I hope he robs yours punk ass for doing that low ball shit.

Yeah, we should just let the spics and negroes deliver.

>hundo
Kill yoself, mike

Noice trips

non-sequitur much?

It's like these people are incapable of talking.
He could've just said no, give me my change.

Graduated and have a well paying job. Try again there Chevy Chase ;)

Because tips are factored into their wages in Dumb-merica. They get paid less than minimum wage because the country is run by mongoloids.

Then you get the quality of service you'd expect from someone who hates their job.

I over $1.29?

OP is poorer than he knows

How do you expect me to feel sorry for a poor delivery guy who spits and cums in people's food when he doesn't like them?

So many butthurt minimum wage faggots.
>Service
YOU LITERALLY JUST BROUGHT FOOD TO ME, EVEN A FUCKING MONKEY COULD DO THAT and you cry because people don't tip you?? I'd tip the monkey, I'd be impressed by his skill, his service, but you? You really need a reality check. If you fix my car up nicely, I'd give you a few bucks more. Paint my house nicely? Sure here you go.. Buzz around on a scooter delivering food you didn't make and asking for more money? Piss off.

>non-sequitur
That is the logical conclusion though.
I mean, who else is going to take such a shitty job with such shitty pay without even the hope of a tip?
Slaves.

Yeah, i don't believe you.

Shitty people deserve shitty food and service.

I'll bite -- OP is a faggot - too bad the deivery guy didn't kick your ass right on your own doorstep. One day though...

Great. Cold pizza and old pasta.
Just what we need more of here.

This guys never had a job.

The boss at the pizza place where I work would tell you "ok were not delivering there anymore bye".

LowQualityBait.png

the problem with you amerifats is your one dollar bill. if you'd live in an advanced country with one 'currency' coins you'd never ask for one 'currency' back.

kek. I'm glad i don't live in America.

Op don't give tips ..
OP is a faggot

I've never understood this in America. Why are we subsidizing the cost of an employees wage for the company simply because it's "customary." The guy is doing his job. He is getting paid a shit wage, and we as customer are expected to subsidize the criminally low amount of hourly pay being given to these workers by the companies they choose to work for. These companies need to pay there employees more. A "tip" is something you get for outstanding service. Not an expected bump to your hourly wage just for doing your job.

You stack cans on a shelf at a grocery store, you get paid $10 per hour.

You use your vehicle to deliver pizzas, you make $3 per hour and the people you deliver pizzas to are supposed to supplement your income with another percentage of what they already paid to the pizza company to make it and deliver it, as most charge a delivery fee.

Where's the logic??

In other words: you are willingly accept to ruin your own vehicle and bur n your own gas in order to earn profit for a company literally without getting anything in return? Stupidity doesn't deserve any tips.

Sup Forums is full of losers that do minimum wage jobs, this is perfect bait.

This.
I give every delivery guy a pound at the minimum.
If that shits fresh maybe they get two.

Someone who hates their job will put in the most basic level of effort.
In his case that means:
- pick up goods
- get from A to B within a hour
- deliver the goods /receive payment
- bring payment for the goods back to his employer
I don't care if they smile, I don't care if they are overly polite.
As long as I get my goods fresh, hot and therefore 100% in the expected condition, they made their job in my eyes, and for that they will get paid by their employer.

If they drop the goods I've ordered, I refuse to pay.
If they take to long / goods are cold, I refuse to pay.
If they deny me my change, I will call their employer, and in case their employer does not get me my money back, I call the police.

tl;dr: I don't care if they love or hate their job, as long as they fulfill it.

>taking the bait
>2016
Good job. Makes me lol.

That's the fucking point. I'm not shitty just because I don't want to spoon feed you my money. If you actually made some real money in your life I'm sure you'd feel the same way. GO EARN MORE, DON'T BEG FOR MORE. You are no better than a hobo on a subway.
Then how do you think I'm paying for that pizza you nigger ;) Only difference is I have a job that pays well, and is not humiliating.

You gonna pay for my plane ticket? Cause I have no money here since it's such a shit country.

next time pizza comes, that'll probably be cum under the pepperoni and a bit of piss in your mt dew. enjoy.

$100??? what the hell did you buy??

>replies to copypasta
>calls him an idiot
>hundo

Please

In america tips are expected, workers are allowed by govt to get paid retarded amounts lower because of it

>I-I Don't believe y-you BAKA

Come on, it would only takes one more step to understand one of the most basic concepts of economics:
>if the wage is too low, nobody works there, and therefore employers need to pay more generally to even have employers to choose from, unless they decide to not offer home-delivery at all anymore.

>Give me more money that I don't deserve otherwise I'll give you aids

And I'm the shitty one? I mean if delivery guys had some integrity and respect for their jobs I'd feel a little guilty for 'em and maybe squeeze out a buck or two, but these fuckers have an entire culture based on blackmailing costumers in order to serve clean food, how can you defend cunts like that?

> inb4 that's how you deal with problem customers..
'His kids got cancer and his wife just left him, but this happens to often and he will get the sack when he gets back' lol

You've never been paid 3$ under minimum wage have you. And before you say NO Cause it's illegal.
ILLEGAL!!!!!
WELCOME TO AMERICA EVERYTHING INVOLVING OUR COUNTRY IS ILLEGAL

>Then how do you think I'm paying for that pizza you nigger
Your mom whores herself to support your fat fucking ass?
>Only difference is I have a job that pays well
Do tell, how much do you earn from that job that "pays well" and what is it?

>if the wage is too low, nobody works there
Somebodies always willing.

He could also have simply jacked your Jew ass in the face and taken a baseball bat to your kneecaps.

It's like you're incapable of understanding just how little someone like you is worth to society.

Let me put it this way: there are jurors who would find the kid 'not guilty' for beating your ass after hearing this pathetic story.

>can't come up with a reasonable answer
>calls autism.
And that is why you work below minimum wage, peasant.

Software engineer, go guess the pay. I'll just hint that it's a wee bit more than what a pizza delivery guy makes...

>Orders pizza and sides to the amount of hundred bucks

Totally not b8

>Implying that was my story.
>Implying i have ever not tipped.
>Implying i'm a gross cutfag.
I was just saying, if he really wanted not to tip he should've manned up and said it straight instead of being a sneaky fuck and getting him fired because he can't handle da confrontation.

>I would slam their door pretty hard
No, you didn't. Not even your tiny acts of aggression were real.

When you ring someone's doorbell, they open the door. When you leave, they close it. You don't step inside to deliver a pizza.

I deserve a tip for delivering to your "too drunk to speak" ass awhile you answer the door drunk as fuck and COVERED IN YOUR OWN SHIT AND PROCEED TO SMEAR SHIT ON ME WHILE FALLING DOWN. AS PIZZA DELIVERY. MY JOB MAKES IT SO I DON'T DESERVE TIPS. YOU TELL ME YOU DON'T DESERVE A 5$ BILL AFTER BEING COVERED IN SHIT ON YOUR PIZZA DELIVERY JOB! SANATATION PEOPLE GET PAID 18$ AND HOUR TO GET COVERED IN SHIT AND I GET 8$ AN HOUR