Is it? Why do you hate pedos so much, and yet progressive about homosexuality? If it keeps going like this...

Is it? Why do you hate pedos so much, and yet progressive about homosexuality? If it keeps going like this, is gonna end the same way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckq48GuayQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't say hate. It's problematic. And trying to compare pedo and gay issues is, too.

Do you think it will end like homosexuality, few years ago, it was the most hated taboo. Today , is even praised by the media.

No. If anything the next thing will be non-reproductive incest between cousins or siblings even. Pedo will stay taboo until a decent argument is made for it.

How does it feel to know that even in the most progressive world imaginable your sick perversion will still rightfully be seen as abhorrent?

>tfw OP doesn't realize pedophilia is a traditionalist value, not a progressive one

KEK

Back in the great times of Rome, the top notch empire of human development ever, homosexuality and pedophilia were not praised, but indifferent towards it.

How you dare calling progressive a world where the people that has everything as legacy is a bunch of pussy whiners, and those who doesn't have nothing, doesn't have the balls to work for a better life?

I just said it's not progressive, how retarded are you?

The Roman empire would rightly be considered degenerates by modern man. So you're admitting pedos are fucking degenerates?

Oh come on, it's just disgusting!
A jew and a christian? no way

So because something is modern, is the right thing to do, I mean its 2016 doesnt it AIDS skrillex? Am I a fucking white male, is that so?
Thats what you call a modern man, a bunch of whiny pussies born in gold beds?
Thats what you call modern? so thai people, cant be called modern, thats what you saying, its 2016.

>being the current year doesn't make your argument valid. In fact, just because a fact is old, that doesn't mean is not true.

what op desires is not haram.
>2030
>isis has won the jihad
>come home
>greeted by 12 year old wife
>daughter of kurdish infidel
>wearing sexy burka
>can almost see ankles and wrists
>spend 15mins verbally and physically abusing her
>women need a little foreplay sometimes
>proceed to pork her
>she went from halal to haram
>allahu akbar

children don't have the ability to consent by law, let alone the emotional maturity to understand sexual contact

would you want toddlers handling guns, voting, driving vehicles and fighting in wars?

homosexuality implies a sexual relation between consenting adults of the same sex, completely different things.

Holy shit this pedo just went into full meltdown.

Romans also had communal shitters, yes thats right they shit in the street together, so I guess Indians are closer to your ideal civilizaton than anyone else.

by that logic so will rape, but until that magical day the only place we get to practice it risk free is in prison on skinners like you.

It's about choices.

Children are not legally responsible or authorised to give people like you the choice.
It's that simple.
Leave kids the fuck alone.

but no, fags, pederasts, lesbos, trannies etc. should be destroyed.

I have only EVER tolerated classic, legal, normal straight relationships.

Do you all understand that? The rest of you should be gassed. The harm you do... Oh God the harm you do.

I think giving toddlers the vote might be a good idea.
Our culture is too much about work and not enough about play.

this is not an ironic statement

I hate everyone.

Russian hikikomori dancing nachi とびだせ!!バンキッキ :3 ^_^ youtube.com/watch?v=ckq48GuayQw

Trump will become the next president by promising free ice cream everday and everyone gets a jetpack.

Kek

this is not an ironic statement

(im not being ironic, btw)

btw this is a pretty shitty stock foto
u can see the reflection of the light panels in his shades

>wouldnotpay4/10

>If it keeps going like this, is gonna end the same way
Pedos have to fight together to achieve this.
More people have to start explaining to those media brained people what pedophilia really is about. Not about sex but about love. The more pedos that teach the next generation about about pedophilia the better. I believe if pedos work together they will be accepted in the coming years

Cancer : The thread

Being in a relationship with someone underage is abusive, so that's why it's shit. Being gay is just great, there's literally no reason to hate gay people.

>Not about sex but about love.