This is me

This is me.
Might as well an hero already am I right.

wew seeking pity much there Mr. BetaMax?

look on the bright side... u got dubs

Also dont be an edgy emo fagg... start working out. i started like an month ago and i feel way more confident. idk if scars wil remain tho

top kek

>am I right.

I don`t know, it`s your life. Have you atleast considered starting a depressive suicidal black metal band though?

this
scars will remain, but who gives a fuck?
if it bothers you that much, get a sleeve done.
stop being a faggot.

Nice tits fatty. [spoiler]you'll die alone and nobody will goto your funeral.[/spoiler]

Ow. Looks painful, OP. What job do you have, probably wear sleeves.

Someone's right handed :)

given your cutting scars and that you are posting here, an hero is not the right choice for you.

Almost 50% of the modern world population has gone or will go through some level of cutting/self harm.

Find something you like to do, even if it's collecting my little pony crap. Then just do it. Be an individual.

Show dick

>50% cutters
>50% not cutters
>Collect MLP
>be individual

top b8.

50%? Yeah, sure. If so, Earth's population wouldn't be growing.

Did you had any girlfriend in your life ?

I'm right here with you OP!
Are we live streaming today?

yo dude, wanna lose weight? it'll help. just ask me i'll check this thread in a minute

underrated post

the rest of the thread is just some tough love giving faggots

Don't do it user,lose weight and you'll get the self-respect you need.
Trust me,I used to be like that.

Op here.

I don't even know why I posted this, I guess for some pathetic attention seeking reason tbh.
Gotta say though I'm not your typical emo teen, I'm 24 and on the outside actually really outgoing and happy around my "friends" and "family". I'm just full of self hatred and guilt and cutting is how I express this I guess.

Shoot

fuck off attention whore

You will be dead soon, heart attack will be incredibly painful. Look forward to it.

paroxetin - many of it. the first 2 weeks are shitty but afterwards, youre anxiety will be gone. dont mix with other drugs!

That live stream isn't gonna set its self up.

What the fuck OP. Were you attacked by chickens?

I am almost 30 and still cut and burn myself.

Mostly because im an alcoholic loser.

I'm fatter then you too.

Just so you know op...It's pretty common.

>tfw have to wear long sleeves all year long

>>tfw have to wear long sleeves all year long

have you considered tatto coverup?

okay, you need to start changing your diet, yes to fat, no to carbohydrates. your body will start burning fat for it's energy and stop using sugar

meat: sausage, bacon, red meat, chicken, salmon, eggs, whatever else

vegetables: green veggies only, zucchini, broccoli, courgette, salad, green peppers,...

drinks: water, tea, coffee, no sugar

you'll lose weight so fast you won't believe it. also if you think you won't stand a chance against the munchies, fat fills your stomach extremely fast & your energy level will be steady after 3 days

Sorry to hear that op
Dont listen to those edgy boys making fun of your scars, my gf is a cutter and she does it without a reason and certainly not for attention. So i know what you are going through.

You can't off yourself OP, who will feed your cat?

My brother paid $2000 to cover one of my arms when I was 23.

Quit harming myself for about a year, then my friend shot himself and i carved up my right arm pretty good.

Pretty much pointless right now...

forgot to say: no pasta, potatoes, fruits, grains, rice, sugary things

Scars are /fa/ as fuck on ripped dudes anyway.

Yeah, especially with that attitude.

mfw I'm fatter then you, probably had a worse life, still have a girlfriend and am mostly well adjusted.
I mean...
Comparatively.

Either just kill yourself already or decide you're going to stick it out and make the changes you want to make, simple.

Nice tits

It's not about attitude or money. I meant it's pointless to pay to have them covered when I'm just going to do it over again.

It's an addictive behavior

Whats your gf think of your scars?

I'm so fucking self conscious about showing my arms. Even fuck hookers with my shirt on

cover it up, start cutting your legs instead, emo.

OP is well adjusted.
It's his cat that has behaviour problems.

I don't have scars. Like I said. I'm mostly well adjusted.
Although, if I did have them she probably wouldn't care. I would say like half the younger girls I dated used to be cutters in highschool because the whole emo thing.

Fuck sake.

You're a fucking idiot.

Heard the expression "It's like talking to a brick wall"?

I miss them, where are they now?

yh but not those...

maybe smth like this

>SH without being /fit/
If you're a fat shit you still have work to do.

Maybe he shot himself because he couldn't handle your level of faggotory.

>Drying the dishes before you rinse