My 19 yr old girlfriend is hoping to make a bit of cash online...

My 19 yr old girlfriend is hoping to make a bit of cash online. Able to do personal requests including videos or 1 on 1 skype video calls. Can also provide private videos of her sucking me off ect, pre much whatever you ask. Add our snapchat jenkosexbomb and we'll send you all a free teaser with timestamp
pic related, its my girlfriend

I don't have shanpchat ;/

added!

your girl is a fuckin bitch ass ho also not interestend in paying money for her fag

ahahahah! :D Mate, post more :D

why so mad

HAHAHAHAHAH fucking cuck

Get a real job.

post real nudes! be a man

just some side cash/fun

I'll say this much. Having to sell her body so others can see it to make money makes me think you're a cuck for allowing this to happen. Be a fucking man and provide for whatever your girlfriend needs my nigga.

Anything?
Can I have sex with her for cash

show us a preview of that bj

cause im bored as hell and also fed up with pussy capitalism in this day and age pussy (2D or 3D) should be free and affordable for everyone damn

bump moar

time stamp , any requests

show pussy

how much for vid?

Vid of her cumming

how much is camwhoring?

got kik or snapchat?

Show her feet

i dont have any of these

what eye colour does she have?

Contact via kik or snapchat and will send photo, however, they alternate between blue and green

post moar op sell us ur girl

She has no gag reflex and can deepthroat real well

but why is this really hot lady in a relationship with you faggot who can't afford money to spend on her?

because i can and do spend on her, however she wants to make some side cash and i suggested trying Sup Forums first, and also its a massive confidence booster for her.

theyre junkies

What kinds of STDs does she have/had?
How much to actually sell her to someone on a weekly basis?
Weed, booze, something harder or other vices?
Cum on face?

sound legit. op is this true? then i would request she is doing heroine and when it kicks in you fuck her.

congratulations on dating a legitimate whore. Maybe next time you can get the 12yo or the 400lb whale.

where from?

add ametylr