I need advice Sup Forums. Even though I know you'll give shit advice

I need advice Sup Forums. Even though I know you'll give shit advice.

>I am married, I was friends with a girl who is very pretty. I found out she liked me as more than friends so I "broke up with her".

>Now I find I have made a new girl friend who is probably considered very hot (gym chick, sixpack, etc). But, she's bi and mostly interested in chicks. So I'm less worried. But I fear that she may start to like me anyways.

What do? Can men really be friends with chicks without the chicks liking them?

>P.S. My Wife is cool with me having chick friends.

Bumping with females

Kill yourself

Seriously when I read it out loud I realise how good my life is. Fuck.

moar

muscle grill thread?

I mean that's not what I was going for, but sure fuck it. I didn't expect Sup Forums to know what to do anyways.

Be friends. Even if she likes you you can friendzone her. ezpz.

Yeah the whole "friendzone" thing ruins it for me. I feel like I'm leading her on and I will never fuck her. Then I feel guilty.

What is captcha's fascination with store fronts lately?

you're living the dream OP
can we have some pics of that sixpack?

I don't have a picture of it actually. I wouldn't share it if I did though. I don't think that's a very good idea.

I wouldn't call it "the dream". It's an average life for a decent looking and well paid man.

this girl is cute as fuck.
>>

Too fit for me, looks a bit manly. That's cool for some guys though.

fair enough
I've been on a quest to find myself a fit grill for the past five years
I recently got bumped to six figures a year, I've always been athletic and I'm not a douche
I still haven't found one

the one and only Shay Massey

I meet them at work or the gym. I just have that trusting face I think and maintain a level of approach ability.

I'm also on 6 figures and it certainly helps. Not necessary though.

Oh and I have an accent, that really breaks a lot of ice.

damn

I know right? Way too many tooth brushes in that cup.

tits or gtfo, i saw what you did OP

I'm a man. Sorry. I don't know what you think you saw but you didn't see it.

and a nude

I just want to find a chick to lift with and prepare meals for

I like to cook too. It's a good stress reliever and the ladies love it. She makes me the snacks and stuff, she even makes me sandwiches.

Last one from OP, and my favourite picture.

Thanks for practically no advice, enjoy the pictures. I'll hang out for 5 more minutes than go sleep.

best time I ever had was with this sous chef girl I met at the restaurant I frequent
but she was a little chubby, and when three months in I asked her what she thought about coming to the gym with me she got all insecure and bitchy
left me a few days later

Yeah fuck that insecurity shit. When my Wife gets a bit of weight on I tell her we need to do more Gym this week and she agrees.

Don't play with insecure women, they just reek havoc on good men.

great taste OP, Valeria is prime fit qt

I didn't know who she was, that was the only picture I had of her.

not OP but I have lots of fit grills and I could keep posting
anyone lurking?

I'd say it's a good thread to keep alive. Yeah.

Valeria Guznenkova, insta @guznenkova

great
if you have any preferences (white, black, azn, small, medium, large) go ahead and ask and I'll try to find something for you

OP either retarded or 9 years old

I like small - medium fit girls of any race but usually white. I'm not too picky as long as they're pretty and fit.

why would I be retarded? Let me guess, you're alpha and would fuck everyone and ride a tiger to the moon? You don't fuck every thing you see unless you are insecure, a moron or possibly a psychopath and regardless the outcome will be you alone wondering what went wrong.

try Kayli Ann Phillips, insta @ooohbabybeast
going by the pics you posted you'll probably like her a lot

Cheers, following both. Great stuff.

Op definitely retarded

and Jilly Jansen, insta @musclesandmuffins

OK, I'll bite. Why am I retarded?

and maybe Kendra Stone @kendrastone23

Take your meds, little edgelord.

you fucked it up by getting married. idiot.

Nah I'm pretty happy with marriage. 5 years in. Still awesome. I know most marriages are shit, and who knows maybe mine may be one day. But it was a great decision. My Wife is awesome.

Neither of those interested me too much, but cheers.

Just ignore them, it's like noise to me.

OP, just keep being friends with girls/guys. Doesnt matter. If the girls start liking you just let them know youre not interested since youre married. Itll most likely happen again. Usually when people become friends its because one of them likes the other.

it's ok, just trying to see what works
I'm into a little bigger grills myself so finding smaller ones is a bit hard

Advice, wow.

Yes thank you. She's actually already told my Wife and I that she thinks I'm quite the looker but since she's gay we just shrugged it off. So yes, most likely she's a bit into me. Hopefully just a bit. She's a nice girl.

Yeah I like petite but fit. I like leg muscles and ab muscles but once their arms start beefing up too much they lose the attraction to me. If I feel like they can kick my ass, fuck that lol.

Yes, of course they can. Of course, you're married, which makes you more attractive to them for two reasons
>you're 'road-tested' by another woman, who decided you were worth marrying, so you're probably not a total faggot
>you're unattainable (in theory). this makes them want to attain you.

You'll struggle with the crazies, just because their strategies to score with you can and will involve anything, but some chicks will be fine.

Does your wife have any interest in hanging out with your female friends and you?

try Vanessa Serros, insta @vsflx
she used to be bigger but went small this year
her arms are still pretty beefy by your standards but she's really cute

CUCK

Oh fuck, there is a winner. Cute af.

She hangs out with my Wife and I or sometimes I just hang out with her alone. My Wife isn't very insecure she's a pretty and successful woman. She encourages it, even though the last girl kinda got a bit crazy over me.

Your worth marrying advice makes sense, good points.

>not trying to get into polyamory

glad you like her
grills with a little meat on their arms can be cute too
pic related is Lauren Findley, insta @laurenlf

I've been done the threesome road in High School. It's too difficult to maintain and it's not worth ruining my marriage to try again. Men are probably capable of it at an emotional level but I don't think very many girls can be.

Alright OP is going to bed now. Morning comes early. Thanks for some of the advice and some of the instagrams.

goodnight OP

anyone lurking?
should I keep posting?

night op.

keep em coming faggot

will do, lieutenant dubs
also again if you have preferences (white, black, azn, small, medium, large) ask and I'll try to find something for you

if anyone else feels like contribooting also go ahead

nice tight abs, wearing as little as possible - bitches working out in sports bras are hot.
asians wouldn't hurt, but whatever you got.

Talk to your wife, you're not married to Sup Forums

same girl as posts a lot

sheeit

Contine with the friendship? As long as you don't act on an attraction you're fine. My wife is fine with it as well I'll even hang out with them at the bar. I swear once you are married you are a God damn chick magnet

Got any more of fit women working out?
Could use the reference.

>silvers

now for some azn goodness
Song Naeun, insta @better.song
tight all over
posts a lot

let me see what I can find

more azn
Michelle Lin

also I just remembered I have a girl working out in various poses, but she might be too buff, should I go ahead?

Here is what you do. You stop being such a closed minded cis bigot and find a chick with a dick.

WTF!?