Other than your own nation, which other do you like to see do well at the Olympics?

Other than your own nation, which other do you like to see do well at the Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phA7H80LIX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rare flags.

Brazil

Literally any first world city.

>city

Underdog no-name countries

The thrill on their faces is just more exciting to see

No muzzies though

Aruba

Japan
Ireland
The Hermit Kingdom
Bert Le Clos
Anyone plucky when there isn't one of us in the finals

Hong Kong (gf is hongkonger)
Mexico (muh heritage)

you have to go back

FUCKING LEAFS

I only live a 80 miles from the border.

>back

I was born here and so were my parents and their parents. My family has been in Texas probably longer than your family has been in America. You go back.

Argentina and Colombia

I lived in Worst Korea for 5 years and my wife is from there so I back them in International Competitions along with Best Korea.

Ancestors founded this country bro. Now get out texican shit.

Austria
All the countries with HM Queen as head of state
Japan

Rare flags

Kuwait got its first ever gold

qts desu

whites

>Ancestors founded this country bro

My family came as Spaniards. Confirmed for being here longer than yours. Now you go back.

Basically this. Underdogs all day

i like to see canada do well

Britain, Canada, and Australia. I kind of consider them to be honorary Americans, so it's nice when they do well.

Everyone except China, Iran, Russia, Best Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan

lmao

>Spaniards
>founding America

Everywhere that Spanish colonists founded are siesta-culture shitholes today.

Whereas the British colonies (Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, etc) are doing pretty well. There must be a reason for that.

Fucking this.

I'll root against enemy states just as much as I'll root for anyone.

I'm not a bandwagoner OP. I only like to see Great Britain do well.

If team GB are not competing in an event, I switch over.

Brits always cherrypick what colonies they talk about?

Texas is in America, you dweeb, and has the 2nd highest GDP in the country. More than most European countries.

Because we are the only ones with colonies worth mentioning? The other three on your pic are nothing but absolute shutters? 50% shit is better than 100% shit

Switzerland

>Other than your own nation, which other do you like to see do well at the Olympics?

North Korea

Meme countries like finland
Also USA for based North American dominance (Mexico is not invited)

I like seeing things like the Vietnamese guy getting his country's first gold medal ever.
Underdogs coming from nowhere.

and I always have soft spot for the Kiwis.

And, of course, whoever is playing against China. China is the New England of the Olympics, fuck them.

Belgium

Portugal and Argentina. Also, smaller nations in general.

Does it count for Kuwait, though? Their athlete was not competing under the Kuwait flag, but as an independent under the Olympic flag, like the refugees, since Kuwait was locked out.l

Australia

Bangladesh

Any other Caribbean bros and South Americans

I'm cheering for Colombia, Italy and Brazil

Japan
Best Korea

Japan, Korea and other American crypto colonies

Japan, both Koreas, Canada and Ireland.

No other nation. Oftentimes I like specific athletes from other nations, but I don't blanket want other nations to do well.

For example I'm rooting for Katinka Hoszu but I don't care how the rest of Hungary does.

Canada
UK
Aussie's
Irish

South American cunts + Portugal

Pacific islands, commonwealth countries minus great britain.

None.

It's not enough that I win, others must fail.

T-thanks.

I'm half Leaf/half Burger, so both of them. Plus I lived in Melbourne for six years, so Australia too.

I enjoy banter no matter what!

kenya for the keks

I'd like to see Japan do well in Judo especially

Fortunately my wish seems to be coming true, they have been doing decently and especially well today

Australia

Top banter.

straya
nz
canada
uk
pr
thats it dont care unless its some meme country thats a huge underdog

well don't forget about mass American immigration to Texas prior to its war of independence.

But Texicans and Tejanos are bro-tier.

Anglos

Great Britain (tiochfaidh ar la)

White people.

the more secular the better

M O N A C O
O
N
A
C
O

I usually cheer for the countries that say shit about my country at Sup Forums get rekt. I wish all the others well.
i.e. you can imagine what I want to happen to the united statesians

None. It isn't enough that we should win, but also that everyone else should fail.

this tbqh

meme countries like North Korea and Kazakhstan
or anyone but russia and china

US of A (oldest ally best ally)
Japan, especially if they compete against chinese athletes

7-1

Not the whole nation but these two Argies if they are competing. I want to see them do well and get plenty of screen time.

youtube.com/watch?v=phA7H80LIX4

I always cheer for the underdogs...It's great to see their faces when they win.

Yep, me too

netherlands

Nederland because QTs

1. Japan
2. Any country with a majority black population
3. Canada if America isn't competitive at all
4. Asian country besides China in a mostly white event
9000. China
9001. Russia

personally, south korea

north korea need to be reminded that they are and always will be inferior to their civilized counterparts

Do not give a flying fuck

I never root for Brazilian athletes to fail because I think having to live in Brazil is already punishment enough.

The country of Bertrand Le Clos

this tbqh, for all the per capita shit we give em I actually like the AustralHungarians

Unless you play football or Volleyball in BR, or if you are rich, you should be proud just to make to the Olympics, because here there is no investment in athletes by the government, and almost no sponsorship.., and they have a really hard time only to be able to train, to travel to other countries to compete, etc...

For example, the only gold we have so far was a girl who won. Shes is literally from the favelas (one particularly dangerous , it's called City of God, there is a film about it). Her parents went by bus from the favela to see her wining this gold in Rio...

Japan
Iran
Germany
Hungary
Poland
Belgium
Pretty much and sub-saharan African country that isn't Nigeria, Congo, and SA.
For some reason I've been cheering for China this year as well....

Independents. Australians. The Brits.

>City of God

One of my favorite movies.

>Iran

Sup Barack?

China and Germany

Personal ties.

>9/11 jumpers
By far my favorite movie

sup

So imagine the struggles of a person from there to be able to win an Olympic gold.

I also like this film, the photography is incredible

I bet you laughed to yourself thinking about that edgy comment and the laughter echoed off the tin walls and dirt floor of your hut.

So you're be glad, usa, china and germany are always the ones with more medals

UK, Aus and Canada

White people in sprinting competitions

idiot

I'd wager the acoustics in a mud hut to be bretty good.

japan because out of all the other nations, they're the ones i have the most faith in that they wouldn't juice. some of them probably still do though. i also root for post-brexit great britain and canada because they're like the USA's retarded genetically inferior lesser cousins. they're fags but they're family.

Aruba a qt

you should add egypt to your list

Holland. They're basically little germans.

Canada, UK and New Zealand. Basically the Anglo states. I cheer for the occasional American competitor too, but most of them are far too arrogant to like. The US has an attitude problem.

Enough said.

I think England's hosting rights should be revoked after this year's performance.