I need help, Sup Forums

I need help, Sup Forums
>been with gf for 5 months
>a month into our relationship I got myself a car
>suddenly I became her lift to and from everywhere, and she'd expect me to drive to hers at any given moment when she feels like it and she'd start an argument if I couldn't do it or if I'm busy. Never got a penny for petrol either
>I recently quit my job for a better paying one, gf response was 'more money for me to spend on her'
>I now randomly get texts from her asking me to buy her food and give it to her, and I'm an asshole if I can't afford it or if I'm currently busy.
>every time we go somewhere or do something I pay for both of us and doesn't pay anything.
>gf has no job, no car, no money and bad grades, she claims to love me more than anything in the world and she doesn't want to lose me, but I feel like she loves my wallet and not me
Wat do. I'm beginning to feel like the only reason she can't be bothered to get a job is because she just thinks that I'm gonna pay for everything in her life. Should I break it off with her? I feel like a fucking sugar daddy sometimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhalnCwP82s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Run her over with the car.

God you're such a fucking faggot. Just kill yourself because with this pussy demeanor, woman will always walk all over you.

You'll never have a chance in life. End it

/thread

Break up
Get a new flat away from her, closer to job
Erase all social media
Ez pz

Woah there, chum, you're getting real edgy

Don't you love her, OP?

>pointing out the obvious truth
>edgy
Okay.tiff

This is a case where you have to fuck her sister.
If no sister, the mother.
If no mother, the father.
If no father, you fuck the couch.

Alright OP I'll give you some quality advice because you clearly don't know what's going on. I didn't even read the whole thing but this is whats happens: "women will always try to get advantage of you and turn you into a weak piece of shit". Is it because they're evil? Nope. I guess it has to do with the way we've evolve as race. So that means her way of making sure you're a good partner is to see if you can handle her shit or not. Just don't be a pussy, and be more loyal to your own principles. Demand respect while respecting her at the same time. Good luck.

thanks based user

dump this bitch and live your life, you can find far better than this, at least someone with a job so they can pay for their own stuff if needed

Just break up with that bitch

1) post her tits
2) break up with her
3) repeat 1

Demand rough anal as payment

If OP, you're a bitch. Just start taking dick in the ass, it's a lateral move for you at this point.

You're pussy whipped you can do better man

God damnit you're a blind fool.
Ofcourse she loves you. You have the car, the money and all the rest she needs to be comfortable.

I have had my fair share of these bitches.
You want to know what I did with the last one?
I literaly made her run up a mountain, aprox. 500km just to tell her to fuck off.

You're better than that.
Drop her. Save money. Do something that makes you happy.
Stop playing lapdog you pussyfart.

welcome to the world of women

this.

I see no other way

Test her love. Cut off the cash, except for dates. Also tell her she needs better grades cause you ain't having babies with a retard.

Dude, you know you are a man right??
Either she is your little princess, and worth all that shit, an 8/10 or higher and her pussy is worth all that shit, or she is not worth it. If she isn't worth it then dump her, otherwise gtfo.

Its not illegal to run someone over in America,you know.

Ask her for anal, if she refusses then she has never love you

Post a pic of the car. If the car is shit she loves you

First post best post.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhalnCwP82s

do you at least get to fuck every single hole of hers and use her body in all ways imaginable?

Get rid of the bitch now OP. Go find a better piece of ass that will appreciate you. Imagine living the rest of your life with this worthless cunt and how miserable you'll be. She's using her pussy as a weapon, and the sooner you realize that there are other vaginas out there and her's isnt that special, the better off you'll be.

You're driving down Cuck avenue and the end of the road is her cheating on you repeatedly while you stand by with your cock in your hand paying all her bills while she goes and gangbangs the guys at the Army base.

A relationship should be an equal give and take between both people. If she's just taking and you're just giving then break it off. And sex should not be her gift to you and don't look at it like that.

Commiting long term will make your life hell :)
Gl with decision, user.

Sell automotive vehicle, hang self, inherit money to me

kick her ass off weak boy

if she puts out it sounds like a normal fucking relationship to me. Did no one ever tell you all women are whores who fuck dudes for money?

>I literaly made her run up a mountain, aprox. 500km just to tell her to fuck off
Story?

>aprox. 500km
I doubt that...

/r9k/

grow a back bone!! find someone who prides themselves on being at least a little independent. this girl isn't worth your time.

dubs wins, do it op