What's the best drug that will make me just lose all anxiety of talking to women

What's the best drug that will make me just lose all anxiety of talking to women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MDMA

confidence

Alcohol

Phenibut

/thread

This ^

cyanide

Ethanol

coke

alcohol is the best social lubricant. MDMA is good for being super feely (maybe too overtly-feely though) and having deep personal convos. I like painkillers because they totally balance out my whole personality. People say cocaine gives you an ego boost but I wouldn't recommend it for talking to women. Xanax is an actual anxiety medication so that's probably your best bet.

On MDMA, you reach that point where you dont actually give a flying fuck about what people think of you. Sure, you can sense if they don't like you, but you will seriously not give it one fucking thought, and you will move on with another girl.
You know exactly what to say to them.
At least in my experience with that drug

Seriously, I was approaching women waaaay out of my league and engaging them in conversation while taking Phenibut. Just a fair warning though: you will need more and more of it to replicate the effects of when you first started taking it, you will get addicted, and the withdrawal will suck ass. But you will get confidence.

Cocaine makes you think you're fucking fantastic at everything and it gives you so much confidence but it's to expensive if you ask me so try some speed

Hell yeah tolerance builds fast, just take it when u need it like a date or something. Guaranteed to get you super laid tho.

this
but then you're an alcohol and THEY don't want to talk to you

fml

This
Will take away all the outside bullshit and put you in the moment.

plus its legal

Real talk, there's a reason why most comedians drink- loosens you up really well.

but the raging boner you get later is the biggest boner you will ever have

+1

But also, it will make you want to move a lot, sweat a lot and get insanely horny,- so chicks won't have a hard time knowing you're on drugs...

really easy to talk to women when youre pointing a gun at them.

A pair.

Tons of xanax

Exactly.. which means, if you find a gal on MDMA you will be dicking soulmates

Klonopin

heroin
(it really works)

chloroform

But you will forget everything and then look stupid when you keep asking the same questions over and over.

Citalopram 100 mg

Klonopin doesn't make you feel buzzy or happy like Xanax does but it makes you not care at all what people think. You just do what you do. No fucks given.

Klonopin, just be aware of the raging depression that comes with it.

Testosterone, you fucking pussy.

VX would be perfect for that

Sunshine and exercise.

Laughter

This, bery much so. Works a treat for me. I'm not great arounf people I've never met but every time I go on this, I chat like we're old mates.

And a ton of tender loving medication.

a benzo

Not if you take a moderate to low dose, the more you increase the dose the more the negative effects become visible to other people and yourself

Beta-blockers

Its called alpha.

This

>cringe

This. People on mdma are annoying as fuck if you aren't on it so I'd avoid that. Etizolam is my recommendation, super easy to get, I believe it's uncontrolled and is much more functional and less moreish than other benzos for me.

Just your addiction m8

Hey raji
>behzinga

This.

Yup, Propranolol.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol

>chloroform

Actual balls