There are people who are unironically pro-choice

There are people who are unironically pro-choice.

Try to prove that abortion is not murderer.
>protip: you can't

>Try to prove that abortion is not murderer.>

God wants your baby

There are people who troll on Sup Forums.

Try to prove that OP is not a faggot.
>protip: you can't

There are people who unironically think that sperm and zygotes are the same as grown humans.

I'm not pro-choice.
I'm anti-life.

To prove this i need to fuck each female you like each day until they are pregnant

What's wrong with murder?

Because removing a seed from the ground is not the same as chopping down a tree

>I win
>Checkem

If OP had been aborted, the world would be a better place today.

I don't need too

Abortion is legal and free nation wide in my country and nothing you do will change that.

Stay mad Murica

>humans are comparable to plants

"Murdering" an embryo isn't quite the same as murdering a fully developed person, infact, an embryo doesn't fully develop nerves until months into pregnancy, meaning it doesn't feel anything and it's termination is painless. An embryo is no different from the jizz (they're both a bundle of cells), so if you believe abortion is immoral, then you should also believe MASTURBATING is immoral. No notable intellectual actually opposes abortion.

This is a troll thread bruv

Masturbation is immoral you idiot. Jesus says so in the Bible.

Has anyone ever actually not known that he was a peanut?

kek

Trips have spoken the truth
/thread

> try to prove abortion is not murderer

Abortion isn't a murderer because abortion is not a proper noun and cannot be a murderer by definition

Probably

Personally me, I'm a pro choice because what if the parents don't have the money or skills of raising children? And before you say adoption, adoption services would get full if we did a ban on abortion or did that ' cases of rape are the exception' thing

It is not necessary to 'prove' that abortion is not murder. Both terms are clearly defined in law, one is not the other.

Abortion is 100% murder. Just legal. Like war. It's organized, carefully thought out mass murder. You can find legalized murder all over the place. Besides if my kid was born with some kind of life crippling deformity I'd mercy kill him too.

+1

sure abortion is murder but screaming children deserve to die

I see, the pray the gay away camp worked for you, OP. You are a real deep south trash retard now. Good job.

Why are you not pro-choice is the question.

I would say late term abortion is murder

Good thing the vast majority of abortion is done within the first few weeks when it's just a blood clot, murder or not it dosnt matter, if you make abortion illegal it dosnt stop abortion it just stops safe abortion and promotes DIY abortion.

Only theocrocies make abortion illegal.

In most places you can have an abortion up to 24 weeks, but 24 weeks has always been the cut off.

But by week 8, your baby starts moving around. Has lungs and nerve cells that form primitive neural pathways.

Week 9 they have ears.

Week 10 there limbs can bend and nails are starting to form.

Week 11 they are kicking, stretching and even hiccuping.

Week 12 they can move their toes and fingers.

By week 13 they have finger prints.

You get the point. It's no longer jizz at a certain point, and it becomes a human right issue. And that point is no where near 24 weeks, but more like at most week 11. It's not "jizz" at week 11 (or maybe even before that) it's a growing human and it's sick how a lot of women just murder there babies.

Not only that but they are proud of it. Sick as fuck.

All you Christian and Republican cucks are only pro-life until the child is born, then you just say fuck it. You cut any welfare payments that might help the child grow up outside of poverty, you demonise the single mum, you are ambivalent if the child is murdered in a school shooting as long as you can keep your AR15s, if the child is black, you are happy for the police to shoot him and you are all in favour of the death penalty, Fucking hypocrites.

Even hippies that don't eat meat will make most fish an exception because of how low their intelligence is. When is a baby more intelligent than a trout? Anytime before that we should kill them without any hang ups, even if they've already been born.

Still legal in my country and payed for by the government

Stay mad

Also you make abortion ilegal and it won't stop abortion, lots of things you can get on the street that cause miscarriage and lots if people go that route if they can't get a clinical abortion.

i dont think abortion is murder.

source
im a life.

let's end this real quick using the 4 step argument to success

1 ) Is a cell considered life ? YES
2 ) Is a fetus composed of and made up of CELLS ? YES
3 ) Are those cells unique from the mothers cells and fathers cells ? YES
4 ) Are those cells Human ? YES

Conclusion: Unique human life.

Can't prove a negative, OP

getting rid of some little embryo in your uterus inst murder, its like killing tiny bacteria in your colon, its a non self aware life form

Well even with it being sick I don't care if people have abortions or not.

But it is what it is, murdering babies. BUT I don't care if people have them or not, as long as my taxes don't pay for them, w/e.

I don't want to make it illegal, even if it is sick as fuck. Like I said just don't want to pay with taxes.. which we won't ever.

No brain no murder faggot. You can't murder a banana because a prego woman could eat it and turn it into a baby

So? If it can't function on its own it's classed as non viable and you can dump it. For this reason late term abortion is bad but your avarage abortion is A OK

this

why the fuck would you want a god damned baby OP who gives a shit if it's murder it's too fucking stupid and little to realise what's going on anyway so fuck that baby it needs to fuck off

/thread

Seriously. Perfect counter. Shows stupidity of argument.

Of the millions of sperm cells racing to fertilize the egg, only one will make it, and the rest will become denatured and die. You cannot possibly save all sperm cells in any instance of ejaculation. So what's one more?

who cares if it's murder

'hurr durr killing is bad' is babbys first moral reasoning
at the end of the day once that egg is fertilised, one day that kid will die
does it really matter if it's before it ever has to suffer?

It's murdering babies. If you want to have an abortion fine, but at least admit it's killing babies.

Also you're an idiot, but week 10 they have a brain, kidneys, intestines, liver, ext. And we allow abortions up to 24 weeks in most places.

Well, why don't you just become a Jainist then, faggot. If every single living cell is so magical... You're killing millions every time you wash your hands that are no less intelligent than the cells that make up a zygote.

Holy fuck, that must be the biggest strawman of the year.

Cry some moar democRAT.

It's your policies which are setting up Americans, especially black Americans, to fail in the first place.

Ever notice how places with violent nigger ghettos are democrat run? (Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc.)

Abortion is murder.
But murder is not necessarily wrong.

>1 ) Is a cell considered life ? YES
2 ) Is a fetus composed of and made up of CELLS ? YES
3 ) Are those cells unique from the mothers cells and fathers cells ? YES
4 ) Are those cells Human ? YES

Are omelets delicious? YES

Trips of truth

another faux news conald chump echo chamber.

Ever notice that all the places with the highest teen pregnancy rates, poorest education, highest poverty levels and most voter suppression are Republican (i.e. The South).

When a fertilized egg attaches successfully to the wall of a woman's uterus it gets direct access to her blood stream. This is what the umbilical cord is for. At this point, the pregnant female effectively becomes a chimera. Her blood can contain two different sets of DNA.

It has even been recorded that if a pregnant woman gets injured severely, the zygote/fetus will release stem cells into her blood stream to help aid in the repair of her body. This could possibly alter her DNA permanently (though it has not be confirmed).

It is also very easy to get a fertilized egg to attach to lots of surfaces in a lab environment. They have even been able to get a fertilized egg to attach to artificial membranes. It is exceptionally difficult for a fertilized egg to attach to the interior wall of a uterus. Medically, the uterus is extremely inhospitable.

This has evolved deliberately so that only the most genetically perfect zygotes succeed. It's exceptionally common for women to abort pregnant eggs on their own naturally because their body just deems them to be a bad genetic match or not good enough.

Moral of the story:

Women naturally abort more babies than planned parenthood ever could.

It's not a human until it can live without an umbilical cord. If it has a cord, it's an organ.

Under US law, if it's an organ, you have the right to cut it out whenever you want.

If the parents want to abort the baby, why the fuck would you want the baby to come into the world? You are far more evil then they because you want this child to grow up in a world that doesn't want it, to grow up in a system that wants to fuck it (literally and figuratively) only to grow up to become something just like the abusers that destroyed what should of been a happy and loving childhood. If you have never been in the system then you don't know shit about what it's like not having anyone love you, the only people caring for you do it for a monthly check while you and seven other children are used as labor or other things. You pro lifers don't give a shit what happens to the baby after it's born, that's not pro life, that's pro suffering. Shit down and shut up, faggot.

omelets are made from unfertilized eggs
they're much closer to periods than abortions

Wat

Highest teen pregnancy rate ever is Baltimore City. It's like 90% Democrat, and 100% black.

The only real reason that abortions happen is because of materialistic mothers who're so selfish that they would kill a living thing just to keep their body in 'good' shape. Just because something is inside your vagina doesn't mean you have a right to kill it.

And to except the cells I'm killing when I wash my hands will not turn into a living HUMAN capable of doing much more than a mere bacteria cell, moron.

I remember a story about a young girl, maybe eight years old, who was repeatedly raped by her step-father and somehow became pregnant. Her body wasn't ready for a baby and having the baby would probably kill her. But people didn't want her to have an abortion and pushed the government into not letting her have the procedure and to carry the baby to term. They came up with the stupidest reasons to try and justify putting the poor girl who was a victim of rape for many years through this ordeal. Things from "the baby's life is more important," to "she got pregnant, now she has to deal with it," to even "lol make the dad pay child support." It was on that day that I lost a little faith in humanity. I don't remember if she ever made it out okay, but I remember her story because it reminds me that there is no such thing as black or white, especially when it comes to life and death.

They are comparable to humans, though.

>killing a weeks old fetus is not the same as killing a fully formed human being

We should be able to abort up to like 6 months after it's born tbh.

It's not a human until it can live on its own without financial support. If it's attached to your bank account, it's an organ.

>"Vnique Hvman Life" obviovsly we pvt more valve on hvman life than other species dumbfvck.

Is a fetus sentient? Can it suffer? The answer is no, as such it doesn't have rights. An adult dog should have more rights than a proto human.

The fetus is not really unique from the mother. They share the same blood. Technically, from a medically standpoint, a fetus is chimeric. The mother is also chimeric while pregnant.

The rest of the things you said are stupid and irrelevant.

And omelets are not fertilized.

The cells you're aborting will not turn into a living HUMAN capable of jack shit, hence the abortion, retard.

I wish I had been aborted

It's not a human life. Jesus, you people are fucking retarded.

>poorest education
Except that's in democratic areas... black ghettos are pretty much mini Africas. They cannot speak proper English, and act like monkeys when another one of their nigger thugs are shot like the criminals they are. Are you saying they have more education than an America-loving southern man who wants to keep his right to bear arms? If yes, you're simply mentally challenged.
>teen pregnancy rates
Refer to>highest poverty
What? 8 out of the 9 most homeless states in America are not in the south. The number one homeless state in America is California, heavily democratic.

You're an idiot.

Abortion is homicide. Murder is the crime of intentional homicide. GET EDUCATED FAGGOT

Im pro-I don't fucking care

Lol no lots of reasons it happens, medical financial, sometimes yes stupid teens use it like birth control that is wrong but if you think all abortions are because of that you are probably a 15 year old who's never had a GF who's had an abortion and probably live in your mom's basement.

More money for abortion clinics means more tax paid.
More abortions means less stupid poorfags.

Free abortions but you have to cut off one finger each time

>The cells you're aborting will not turn into a living HUMAN capable of jack shit, hence the abortion, retard.

This just gave me brain damage. So according to you the stages of life don't happen? Fetuses don't turn into Humans? Then how the fuck are any of us even here right now?

Yep, you're a fucking moron. Ironic that you're calling me retarded.

No one on this thread can argue their way out of a voluntary ass-raping by a Brazilian tranny.

Every single atom on the planet has the potential to become a human life at some point. Potential to be something does not something make. The cells you scramble and vacuum out a snatch have neither gained or lost any of the potential for human life.

k

so muder if a unborn being isent a human or a person its a parasite and should be killed if the perent isent ready to look after the parasite

In my country we have free abortions, but we arn't a theocracy like Saudi Arabia so we don't cut off limbs as punishment.

You're muslim right?

Free abortions but 100 lashings

Try to prove eating meat is not murder
>protip: most people don't give a fuck, as goes for abortion

Islam pls go

The fact that people give a shit baffles me.

If baby is killed then that's what God wants.

imagine you have a fungus growing on your ass. Its just a pile of cells, some matter that was placed on/in your body by some outer influence. You feed the fungus through your body and it grows and grows. Eventually, it might become something big and beautiful, it might even kill you and spread further, which ,I can only imagine, would be a great achievement for a fungus. It doesnt really have a consience, but it can still react in some way to outer stimuli.
Now you cut it out, or kill it with medicine. All these cells die, all the dna saved in their nuclei is lost, all the potential it might have had is forever gone... But thats ok because you didnt want it in your body, you didnt want your life to be ruined by it and at the end of the day it was only a fucking pile of biomatter...

Pretty much this

/thread

Wait abortions are free I punch you

>thisguymainsReaper.jpg

Picture yourself standing at the edge of a skyscraper holding an embryo in one hand, and a newborn baby in the other. You have to drop one and let it fall hundreds of feet all the way to the ground. Which one do you drop? Most people would drop the embryo without any hesitation because IT IS NOT A PERSON YET

Ah, the 'mom's basement' comeback/meme. Popular among college age Libtards who think they're something useful.

Financial? Well instead of killing your own DNA that will eventually become capable of doing a lot of things, how about NOT fuck in the first place and have some goddamn responsibility?

Medical? The only other one that is understandable besides when a rape happens.

Even then, as said above. If you have to have an abortion because you or the baby might die, don't fuck in the first place. Simple.

>I think its funny that the people who are against abortion aren't willing to pay for the well being of the unaborted fetuses when they are born.
>Women are going to get abortions ayways
>Might as well give them a safe place to do it.
>The fetus isn't even going to remember anything.
>I never remember being a fetus and thinking "Gee I hope I don't get aborted!"

The only people that want abortion made ilegal are those who live in theocrocies and support sharia law.

So basicly the middleast and American conservatives.

>tfw republicans and radical Muslims are the same people.