White male here, what is everyone so mad about lol

White male here, what is everyone so mad about lol

A lot of things, but scalegoating cis white scum is intellectually lazy.

scape*

Witnessed

Witnessed.

It's because of your position of priviledge in business environments lol. A woman earns 70¢ for every $1 a man makes you fucking cis shitlord lmfao xD

I work for a landscaping company tho

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

lol niggerspeak turned against them... and, this time, it's actually a true statement

Mexicans aren't white.

Exactly. My post was a joke, but some leftie faggots truly believe this applies to every white male in America, to justify their failure. Watch out if your employers replace you with Dequan next week.

/thread

>/threading your own post

Smh

Better lurk more or go back to a board with IDs... because you don't have the hang of this complete anonymity thing.

one butthurt nigger coming up

It's good to see you've shown proof... Oh wait

>Niggers can't even read a short thread.
God damn, just when I think you people couldn't possibly be any more useless...

Butthurtz hair-trigger on PC faygotz

No it's the fact that it's a short thread why it's more likely. It's now clear you did /thread your own post. So thanks

see
Troll or nigger?
It's tough to tell sometimes.

>implying someone's a newfag because they got an anonymous poster wrong.

Shit it's not like that happens all the time newfag is it?

I can literally tell your a newfag by the use of the word nigger too much. T0o 3dgy f0r m3

>quoted wrong post
>still can't follow a short thread
>makes stupid point anyway
>confirmed for actual nigger trying to troll

>literally
>newfag
Know how I know this is your first summer?

You can't call someone a nigger too many times

I'm so sick of improper grammar. Most I can deal with but "your" and "you're" isn't that fucking hard to decipher. Fuck you.

Please explain new friend

He also said "edgy".
Complete and total niggerfaggot.

Stahp please

Only newfags say newfag because they operate under the assumption of all other sites: that there is a hierarchy to be maintained. But, here, you're only as good as your last post.

"Literally", like "edgy", is also only said by children, ledditors, and tumblrinas.

Kek

No you cannot, nigger.

>shitty macro saved very recently
>leddit mentality
>b-b-but i am le oldfag

>conservatives aren't faggots too
>left and right aren't both idiots that are unable to form their own solutions so they attack the other parties
>you're not a child with the opinions given by parents

I'm laughing at you atm.

>Also a new picture means I'm new

Ok Kek

I also never claimed to be an oldfag, but the way you're going on makes you seem like a newfag

Like you'd fucking know the difference, nigger.

wew

>Being this new

No native, can someone explain?

You fags need to learn what bait is.

Stop posting until you figure it out on your own. In a year or two, you may be ready.

You need to learn what trolls trolling trolls looks like.

I'm a white hispanic. I just paid an old retired white guy to mow my lawn. I live in rural Texas.

>le leddit maymay
You will always be a nigger.

Now can you pls stfu with that entitled shit and just tell me?

>white hispanic
Keep telling yourself that, Octavio.

this fucking thread jesus

I dunno about anybody else, but i like responding to trolls. Maybe that's their "goal", but i don't really care. Spending my whole time on Sup Forums going BAIT, TROLL, ect is boring. I don't need to prove to anybody that i'm not being tricked. It's just more fun on Sup Forums to respond to trolls seriously.

I'll tell you the same thing they told me when I was new:
LURK MOAR

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You will always be a niggerfaggot.

One more

You will always be a redditor.

oh man, you are really new then. This is the shit we're famous for.

Other than the child molestation, of course.

WHAT THE FUCK IBE EVER ONLY BEEN. ON REDDIT TWICE YOU SHIT STAIN TAKE THAT BACK FAGGOT

Man, remember when cp threads were allowed to stay up for an hour or two?
Everything was better then.

Zimmerman is White. Deal with it.

Looks like a shitskin to me, CNN.

I'm edging my boner right now

Meh, I'm gonna stop its getting boring now

t. leddit jew

I'm white, boy.