Alright Sup Forumsoys...

Alright Sup Forumsoys. Let's hear your tales of some fucked up sex stories where you were lucky to escape with your life.

I went to a hotel last Christmas with a lady and had a nice 2-hour session. She wanted to use some handcuffs but I pussed out. I see on the news 3 days later she was arrested for murdering some poor bastard in a hotel after sex.

>true story

I remember my ex started fist my ass when I was drunk as fuck, she was drunk too, she went in dry.
I couldnt sit normally for two weeks.
>were lucky to escape with my life.

A girl in a strip-club asked if I had coke at home. I thought she meant Cola so I said yes. She came over and when she saw I only had Cola she went nuts, crying on the bed, locked herself in the bathroom, talking suicide, etc.

A chick I dated in high school wanted to kidnapped a girl and have us rape her together. I told her that shits highly illegal Cory and Trevor and broke up with her. Three years later I bumped into her and her husband. Hit in head with a bottle, slight wound to hand/wrist. Good times.

Top Kek

nice story bro. cant stop laughing

you got raped bro

lmao

>be February
>Be in Abu Dhabi
> Swimming at hotel
> Hot nigress talks up to me
> Wants to have sex
> Asks me where my family is
> tell here where they are i'm with my mom and siblings
> She tells me to hold on but i'm dying to fuck
> Her and nigress friend keep talking in their ooga booga language
> hours later gives me her number
> start talking on whatsapp
> still at the pool, her too
> cannot convince her to come upstairs
> her friend leaves and then her in cab
> talk up to pool boy and tell him what had happened etc
> tells me this happened often and that men get lured from their hotels to be robbed and beaten up by their nigger boyfriends
>mfw

I had my first time sex with her too, I was drunk, she wasnt.
so much rape in that relationship

who hit who?

> thought she meant Cola

>whore asked if I had coke
>I thought she meant cola

Holy fuck dude, you're like a little kitten that accidentally stumbled into a pitbull fighting ring.

happens to the best of us buddy

Dude didn't you go to the popo?

You could but since that country is religious as fuck they'll arrest you so if I would have gone i'd be lucky to have survived or gotten my shit back

Are you drunk? Go to bed.

bump

Girlfriend stuck her finger in me ass, I punched her and she moaned "yes daddy" i lost my boner after that (dumped her the Next week) I have pics of her if you want

>be 15
>has gf
>never had gf before
>held hands and kiss for first time
>jizz in pants
>I tell friend I jizzed myself
>he laughs and tells everyone
>I still get shit for it to this day over 5 years later

EXDEE XD

EXDEE XD lol

EXDEE XD lmao I kekd

EXDEEEEEEEE XDdd

Had this crazy ex gf who got me beaten up by an well known OMG gang with hammers and i got tortured a little as well.. fucking bitch is now property of said of club... fucking bitches man

Fucking idiot! You dump a perfect girl?

My ex-girlfriend has some daddy issue and get raped by stranger ... She was pretty weird in sex. She wanted me to brutalize her... Hit her very violent, choke her to almost death... One time I had sex with her she was yelling at me to hit her in the face with all the power I got repeatedly ... I was like Wtf..

She liked when I forced her to blowjob... Anytime anywhere... She wanted me to utilize her... Has my wish...
At first it was cool, but She always wanted more n more violent... And more risky... And 6 month after she cheated on me to be with a more violent trash relationship... And 6 month after she cheated that guys for a more violent...

Maybe she murdered him because he didn't want to wear the handcuffs, same as you.

Oh yeah and this one bitch had a rape fantasy she wanted me to do to her, so i did, we had a safeword in a place, when i do it her she cries and fights back really hard, so hard that i stopped then she got all mad that i had stopped a few days later the fucking bitch pressed charges, i won i court. And we still fucked after that, bitch was batshit crazy. She told that she had been raped two other times, a year later or so i see her holding hands with the same guy she accused of rape. Don't stick your dick in crazy and if your gonna rape play better have a fucking signed contract drawn up by some lawyer

b8 and samefag

dated some kike girl once, who got super clingy too quick after we fucked for the first time in our month and half long relationship. After that, I saw how crazy she started to become and broke it off.

After I told her I was over her, I kept getting texts like "where are you?" "I'm needy" at first, but then it escalated to "WHERE ARE YOU I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF IF YOU DON'T FUCK ME AGAIN!" or "I"LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU KEEP IGNORING ME" etc.

Get the desperate sex then run

pretty much

>fucking bitch pressed charges
>we still fucked after that
Goddamn you're retarded

wow that's tough dude

i now feel very grateful for the women i've dated.