Lets do this faggots.This bitch deserves her life ruined

Lets do this faggots.This bitch deserves her life ruined

Kadljah Edwards working at Dentons Law Firm Washington DC 2024967500

Here's her LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/kadijah-edwards-97009476

Twitter: @Dentons

Contact: dentons.com/en/whats-different-about-dentons/contact-us.aspx?url=http://www.dentons.com/en/find-your-dentons-team.aspx

Nah

Request denied.

He fought for her right to free speech. Get over it.

fuck you

Op we wills get this bitch. They just fags posting.

Take it to /k/

such a faggot, OP. SUCH a faggot.

Fuck your anthem, your flag, your patriotism and your request

Not your personal army.

Trips o truth

you summerfag piece of shit

do you even know what that means? stupid fuck

True, but you know this nigger, and all niggers would be up in arms if a white man said anything even half as offensive.

Free speech is dead, and liberals and niggers killed it.

She's a piece of shit but I have to hand it to her, that comment was awesome

For what, being hilariously ironic?

>fuck you and your brain washing indoctrination. Nypa

He is right,free speech is only working for one way now.Its time to change that

Pick one words should be regulated since words can hurt or freedom of speech. Most people here value freedom of speech

>be me
>humblebrag on twitter about how i got my legs blown off being a hero whilst trying to shoot some sandniggers
>a WOMAN shoots me down with a witty repartée
>WOMEN are not ALLOWED to use the internets!
>log onto Sup Forums - they'll be my personal army
>request denied
>i'm such a beta legless faggot
>mfw

This is what pledging like a North Korean does to your brain.

Fuck off Lieutenant Dan

She's right. Who cares that some welfare queen lost his legs. Maybe he should learn avoid bombs hidden by cave people. Fucking faggots, NYPA.

Pretty funny burn

That's some top tier banter. Lol

Wow, such a bold and unyielding stance to take. What a man.

lol she made he tweets protected as I was looking at them

So edgy it hurts.

Picture related; it's you.

This. Jesus fucking christ this.

>Neu-Sup Forums not wanting to get a nignog fired for a tweet

This board is shit now

Who cares if you think it's funny or he's a welfare queen. We can get someone fired

You don't know what irony means.

you're not a hero for killing sandniggers fag, army pride is fucking bullshit, you're the opressors. go step on a 100 mines

in two years you will be crying WHERE IS THE ARMY when the fucking jihabs take over. fucking kids.

>Assuming that I am in the army because I called you out on your angry at the establishment, teen angst filled opinion

Why?

still crying over Bernie's defeat, Billy?

but im not american lol

the only reason the arabs are moving here is because you fucking fag americans keep fucking shit up in the middle east.

you literally supplied ISIS in 2012 to destabilize Syria. you have nothing to be proud of.

You do realize the vast majority of the world feels this way about America, right? Shit, I can't even really argue with that perception, as much as I might like to.

Nypa you fucking nancyboy

sorry Nigel. go brush your teeth please

best i can do is send nigger hate in the contact form, OP.

Fuck off Lieutenant Dan

A chance to ruin a nigger's life and Sup Forums turns it down? Even with a moderately good excuse?

Sup Forumsan yourselves.

Op, try Sup Forums

netherlands, feels good man.

That's a terrible excuse you summerfuck

Sick fuck.

So your argument is that if the ethnicities were swapped, that it would be silly for them to overreact to the event? And your idea of restoring freedom of speech is to act exactly how they would? NICE.

>you're not a hero for killing sandniggers

im in

>The vast majority of the world wishes American soldiers to be mutilated and/or killed with landmines and ieds

Is the vast majority of the world sixteen, and angry at their dad's curfew policies, but transferring that anger onto the institutions around them?

well u know what i meant by it

YLYL thread?

SJW's do it all the time. It's time to fight back.

bants so hard it knocked him off his feet

He convinced me, it pretty much works only one ways. Goddamn niggers and liberals are a degeneracy

So Sup Forums is pro niggers

not today mr bones

NYPA faggot. You don't like free speech then gtfo of America you fucking traitorous queer!

dry your eyes m8

implying your niggerloving country didn't help

>being this triggered by freedom

Kill yourself commie

lol prove I'm wrong. They have done literally everything to ruin any nice thing we have. My country is literally discussing BANNING our flag because muslims are offended by it in public, and the religious imagery is triggering

It's really just the fact that she is clearly a stupid bitch and made fun of an american soldier for having his legs blown off.

I don't agree with that war but the guy is disabled and she's a heartless stupid bitch who clearly makes up her mind based on the color of her skin and whatever the mainstream media tells her to think.

That is more than enough of reasons to fuck with this lady. Wtf happened to you guys Sup Forums? We used to be happy to have even half those excuses to fuck a real bitch's day up

>Sup Forums even needs an excuse
>everyday we stray further from moot's light

As you can see... nobody here cares. Sent her a message telling her to keep up the good work.

what are you gonna do? ban them?

Thank you. America are literally bullies.

>HERPADERR TEHY BANDED CRISMAS!!!!11

Kill yourself angry misinformed grandpa wannabe

pics or it didn't happen faggot

Sup Forums only cares about animals

I second this motion

what ever happened to the lulz dude? we could easily get some good laughs out of a situation like this especially when its already all over the internet

Who that idiot to get fucked up for a country that gives no fucks

Fuk him

Hey Jamal, how is it in Germany?

>i'll stand up...
>stand up
>stand

LEGHAX!

see
can you tell me how much you are in debt plz

I don't want to read full thread before posting.

i dont get this pic
can you explain?

I lived there for a couple years. Pretty nice place, shitty food though

saved for a YLYL thread

hope you had a good time friend, yeah our food is not the best

Take it to Sup Forums

>witty repartée
Kek.

She is the reason I will always be pro-draft and pro-equality.

I really did, the blunt nature of people took a bit to get used to and I wasn't a fan of the weather but all in all it was a great 27months and I will definitely revisit. I lived in Maastricht which was an absolutely beautiful city.

bingo

Full retardation

Fucking pedo

GTFO Fucking skeleton

it's the guy dressed as a plant, you blind mong.

Fucking child, you think given the choice you wouldn't move to America if you lived in a mud hut with only goats to fuck? No one wants to live in sandniggerville when they can have the opportunity to have running water and hot blondes with big tits.

You're a nigger and a faggot and I hate you and hope you have a shitty life. Hope I don't get arrested because free speech is dead.

do you think everything outside of america is a wasteland

We are not Tumblr. We do not mob people for their tweets. We're not here to enact political, ideological, religious, social change. We are not ANONYMOUS.
We are Sup Forums. We don't give a FUCK what some nigger says to a welfare queen.

THIS BACKFIRED LOL. OP END YOUR LIFE LOL.

a vast majority of the world is a shithole.

i want your mothers info plz. swiggity swooty gimme her booty

Fuck off you fascist cunt.

There's nothing witty about this. What I don't understand is if people have such a tremendous problem in honoring the country that gives them such extraordinary liberties, why are they still living in that country? The door has always been open for people to come and go as they please- if someone doesn't like the country they are living in, they have the freedom to leave that particular country without fear of retribution.