Oystein Aarseth "Euronymous" (Mayhem

People from Sup Forums, I am new here and I need your help for a personal research. I need all possible information you can find about Oystein Aarseth, aka Euronymous, the guitarist of the norwegian Black Metal band Mayhem. Thanks

I will say it also in spanish ( I´m from Spain) just in case someone who speaks spanish reads this: Gente de Sup Forums, soy nueva aquí y necesito vuestra ayuda para una investigación personal. Necesito toda la información posible que podáis encontrar sobre Oystein Aarseth, alias Euronymous, el guitarrista de la banda de black metal noruega Mayhem. Gracias

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7itU7kruO0
burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story02.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is dead but is not actually Dead

Sure you've already come across this but check out Until the Light Takes Us documentary
Not about him individually but about Mayhem and other black metal bands in that era

He had a dog named Chico

Watch Once Upon a Time in Norway

underrated, also checked

I watched several documentaries, yes. Thank you for the answers. Is it really true that he had a dog named Chico??

Yeah. He also never had a girlfriend.

he was an edgy trash talking faggot

I think he had a dildo caked in shit in one of his drawers

according to varg

He was 7 feet tall and never wore socks

I´m having a good laugh with some answers, but please, I made this post because I want reliable information. thanks

A massive trashtalking faggot who wanted attention and be the center of the norweigian scene. made some good riffs though

major league dog fighter

also watch this youtube.com/watch?v=e7itU7kruO0

I also watch Vargs´s vlogs

thanks, I have never seen this

yeah

supposedly he shot and ate him while drunk

*cooked then ate

just to clarify

He actually wore a wig due to a rare birth defect causing him to not grow hair.

where did you read this?

I know he was natural blond, but never heard this

any proof of this? where did you read this?

>nueva
Pic plz

I think before mayhem he was in a band called destructor or destroyer. Hes of turkish descent.
He liked tangerine dream

before mayhem, he called himself Destructor

search Mayhem live in Sky. On the left there´s Euronymous blond natural hair

on the right, sorry

>turk
wasn't he sami?

according to Varg, yes, he was lappish. You can read it here burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story02.shtml

riki rachtman said it on headbangers ball

he showed a newspaper clipping too

if you can find anything about it I would be very thankful. Thanks for the info

find it yourself you lazy spic
gosh you guys cant even do your own research

of course I will check it myself, it asked just in case you knew something more. I´ve done an intensive research about Euronymous, I don´t have any problem searching things

no need to insult