Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZhs7w-FzeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here I am.

I give you the same answer every day op

wtf

>What went wrong?
>Do we need a new queen of Sup Forums?

She's dead and buried. She has NO tits. She's boring as hell. She looks like another Olsen Twin... something went wrong at the end of puberty and now she's a troll queen.

Niggerfucker.

Dead to me.

>looks like another Olsen twin

Spot on user. Lucky for us Elizabeth Olsen wasn't a triplet.

As sad as it is, you speak the truth.

The only question that remains is: Who will replace her?

>What went wrong?

She has grown, that's all

JJ has been queen for a while now.
She blew Papa Smurf to get the job.

Unlike most anons, I like my women to be "grown up". But I can surely tell you, that is not what went wrong with her, as I am disgusted by her now.

>#ilooklikelesliejones

breast implants?

Kek. No
But she did get her nipples pierced.

>nigger colored eyes
>fake blond hair

trashed.

Xrayed boobs always look bigger because they are being smashed by a shirt, and the dodging and burning done in editing to add the shadow depth does it too.

>She stripped topless in front of a stranger as the man squeezed her breast and pinched a needle through her hard nipple.
>It hurt, but it was necessary to show the world that she was now a strong independent woman.

she descended into madness

trippy

>nigger colored eyes

Did dad take you to your first backwoods clan meeting recently? Every race has brown eyes faggot. Do you not eat any kind of chocolate besides white because it's "nigger colored chocolate"? There's a reason racists are steriotyped as being more dumb that the people their racist against.

i'd dress up as chloe and do whatever the fuck they told me for that amounts of cash wth is wrong with her

she looks great

i mean would it help if she got implants....?

Basically. Except I guarentee she had her creepy ass brother or some close dyke friend in Hollywood do it.

She wasn't beatiful before tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=PZhs7w-FzeI

Her tits honestly aren't the problem. Her body is shaped like a fridge or a highschool linebacker, her face has transformed into a 40 year old pill addict, and she's a hypocritical modern feminist.

>inb4
>they're

Fixed it for myself

I thought this was gonna be a queen battle thread. Nobody has even dragged out Boxxy yet.
Newfags don't even seem to understand posting a queen candidate is MANDATORY.

And nothing can fix any of that. She can't work out anymore or she'll look full dyke, she can't get fat because she'll look basically how she looks with baggy clothes on (disgusting and trashy) and she can't get plastic surgery because she already had it from her mom at age 12. Probably hence why her face grew into something very disturbing to look at.

nice, accurate summary

Uhh it's titled
>what went wrong
Hence Chloe hate thread
>do we need a new queen
Is basically just saying discussion.
So
>Chloe hate thread/discussion

that bitch has a leaked video out somewhere too.

i vote for
Gene Veivi or-whats-her-name

whatever happened to her insta being hacked and the dude supposedly having inappropriate pics of her?

I still think kittens needs to come back even though she was soc.

Hi guyz remember me???

That makes it 3 candidates for queen in the thread

Yea, you got ugly...like Chloe.

This is now a Boxxy thread

Let's get piper perri to be queen

white chocolate isn't actually chocolate though so...

i thought elle was crowned the new queen?

Whatever, you must be a gentleman who prefers the company of other gentlemen if you want to just sharpen your claws on Chloe's features.
I suspect you are but a catamite boy who wishes he could gossip with the women instead of worshiping the newest queen of Sup Forums in all her hebe glory

Candidates. You can't vote for queen silly. Boxxy has always been queen God will's it.

There was never anything right in the first place.

i recognize that gay blowjob

It's her body. She's too fat and her shoulders are too wide. No tits or ass either. She grew into a fagboi body.

change is unavoidable

i thought that was chloe at first

Boxxy

haaaaaaa
cuz he tripped and the pic was trippy

Nonono you got it wrong, Catherine Wayne maybe got older, and then went full annoying gamer gurl. But Boxxy, she lives on, pristine and graceful as she has ever been. Sup Forums doesn't need a new queen; because Sup Forums never lost its queen.

because it's just easier to say someones dumb than actually argue with them?

so basically Pete Townsend, you are saying "Meet the new boss; same as the old boss"?

That is an utter fantasy sir, and revisionist history. One might argue that Cracky or Spooky
were mere pretenders who never really sat on the throne, but as SURE as Boxxy was once queen, Chloe supplanted her and reigned supreme for nearly 5 years. But the miles added up, pressures of governing took their toll
and keeping the fact that she was fucking David Beckham and Posh Spice's teenage zit of a son quiet because the neckbeards of Sup Forums needed to fap to a "virgin" became an overwhelming stress to her that lead to the eventual "Blackening" that has knocked her off the throne and probably ended her career.

Meanwhile the new Queen is fresh and pure
and wants you to know that she needs your seed to bathe her face and would totally let you if she didn't have the purity of the monarchy to uphold

Is this girl the definition of a womanlet?

you look like a fat ugly jew now

Presenting a t̶r̶i̶b̶u̶ candidate.

Yes of course. Otherwise Sup Forums wouldn't want to fap to her.

Didn't she disappear from the internet after the Cs:go lotto drama last month?

she just got fat, lets hope she gets a part where she need to get fit again

Did she actually get fat though?

ya i think so, fuck that phantomlord cunt, apparently made off with several million dollars all said and done. one of those csgo lotto logs had him talking about making something like $50k-150k/day or something at one point

yeah. defs fat.
couple of kilos off and she'll be back

i think she did, not much, she gained maybe 10 kg at most but it all went to the wrong places

Jeez, she looks nastier than Kristen stew

seems stupid when your occupation literally depends on your physical appearance. it's not like she can't afford a personal trainer

he got vanned.

Why do you take this much time and thought to assume shit about an user?
I can't tell you how many times people have assumed shit and used it as an insult to me, and have never been right...actually I can tell you exactly how many times...everytime.

Is she still gaining weight? What do you think the chances are that she become obese?

did he actually have anything or was it all talk? i wouldn't expect someone like her to actually take those but then again anything is possible.

Hangin out doin Queen stuff

This is the only Queen /b will ever have IMO.

This piece of shit thread again?
How can someone like this piece of shit Hilary supporting cunt?

She has the mentality of a feminist.
>"I shouldn't have to look a certain way to be a popular actress"
So she's letting herself go.
Next she's going to stop shaving her body.

real queen

Second.

>What went wrong?
she grew up. women get ruined when they grow up.

yes it is, but maybe thats the point she hasnt been in any films lately i think (??). like a buff actor who gets chubby when not filming maybe (and lets hope) its the same

dont know, havent seen any recent pics

Well considering how her body went from this

To this, I'd say there's a good chance if she doesn't change her mindset, the illuminati won't have to kill her off by age 27.

Ayy lmao

Holy Fuck I basically said "Yo Mamma wears army boots" and you gonna take it personal and shit? You must be 14. How would I know you from shit? This site is about masks boy.
Noone ever speaks more truth than when they wear a mask. Masks of all shapes, sizes and colours here, how da fuck imma spossed to see past yours? *Protip It ain't always about YOU

Wow I even aborted the post. But whatever. Here's the pic I forgot.

From the first assumption, you are wrong. Therefor there is no point to read the rest of your butthurt rant.

Holy fuck learn how to Sup Forums kid.
>you must be 14

Fuckin ironic aye?

And btw, I didn't take anything personally. You replied to a different user, then I came in as a third party simply asking why you waste your life assuming shit about anons. You're quite shit at trolling.

THIS is what a ROYAL bum looks like.
Take a long look so you will know how perfectly this tight butt fits on the throne