Feel free to be honest and imply even FBI and NSA can't reveal who the fuck you are: Have you cheated on your gf?

Feel free to be honest and imply even FBI and NSA can't reveal who the fuck you are: Have you cheated on your gf?

nope

>gf

Yep

i wish i cheated her

that would mean that she exists

On 2, yes.

>twf no gf ever

4 times, in the last month

It isn't cheating if you're in an open relationship

Yes.
Dream girl and myself, 2 years. We both understood we were gonna get married, have kids, she was gonna support us while I finished school, then we were both gonna support a family, american Dream stuff.
I was young and scared to be getting monogamous so early in life, wanted to get one last notch on my belt before getting tied down. Dream girl found out what I did and very rightfully dumped my ass.
That was 2 years ago. And in the past 2 years Ive developed a drinking problem, smoked a ton of weed, did a lot of coke, gone to rehab, paid a shit-ton on therapy, quit one job, finished school, started working two more, banged a couple girls here and there. And EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY I wish I could take it all back. Now I'm older, now I know: pussy's only pussy. She was my Dream. And I'll never get her back.
tl;dr - yeah I cheated, my advice: don't.

Have you tried calling her meanwhile?

So feel i about my dream girl only with the expection i have never cheated on her but did something she never forgave and made me almost pretty sure she'll never ever do...
I wish i could know her fb, remembered mobile number/address or just simply could contact her and see her again even once. Boy i can't do anything.

i cheated my gf with my ex a couple of times, because the sexual attraction was still there, not the love though.

i dont really think it was worth for the risk of losing my current gf, mistakes were made.

If i had a chance to just see her one more time, i wouldn't have even a little problem about staying her worshipper for life.

At this point in my life, I've halfway convinced myself that she's gone forever, but the other half of me kept me from blowing my brains out: I'm halfway clinging to hope that I'll see her again and somehow it'll all go back to fairy tale.
Yeah we talked once or twice afterwards, and she told me she wanted me out of her life. Understandably

I know the feel Sup Forumsud. I read something that she'll be the first thing on your mind every morning. Then she'll be the second. Then the third. Etc.
And then we'll likely meet someone else. Someone not as good as her, but someone we can be happy with, and that will be our queen that we sleep next to, while we dream of the princess we once had.

What did you do? Beat her?

You and me both man. I told my girl that I made a mistake and that I'd be wiling to spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to her. What stung was that she replied almost immediately: "I know you would user, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life trying to forgive you."
aaaaaaaaaand feels thread

If she was enough of a bitch to leave you if you explained it to her the way you explained it here, then fuck her anyways. This is normal human shit right here and a persons character becomes apparant when they have to deal with something they dont like. A dick in a vagina is temporary, true love is forever and is worth working on and sacrificing for and making mistakes and learning together... I think if you were really honest about your feelings on how and why you did it and she still left you, you were unfortunately dealing with a borderline bitch. Sorry to hear all that, hope things work out for you. Women come and go, but the only one you absolutely must love is yourself... Take care.

I can swear i have never ever beat female in my life.
I wish i could explain what i did

This makes me think. Is love that easily breakable? Just because of one time sex? Your text suggested that you understood each other very well before, so I'm a bit confused as to why she wouldn't give you another chance or so.

I cheated on mine with some girl I met on Yik Yak (some shitty app).

Left my gf's saying I was ill and went to this girls dorm. She was a little on the large side but attractive and a good fuck. Came inside her then left and told the girl I fucked I felt pretty bad about it.

I do still feel pretty bad about it.

Did you murder a person? Fuck her mother? Eat a baby? Just give us a hint!

I've cheated too many times to count in my current relationship. In my last one it happened around 6 times I believe.

Still never been caught, it's not hard.

If I'm being honest with myself, I know youre right, and I wish you werent. I think I'm doing better about it, because its not so much HER that I'm missing, but more like what we HAD, if that makes sense. But your comment is one more that I'm gonna add to the therapy.doc I've got on my desktop for when I feel rough. Thank you.

I guess she was a "one-strike-you're-out" kind of girl. I thought she could forgive me, but she proved me wrong. And a part of me knows I deserve better than that, but a part of me knows she deserved better than me putting her in that place to make that kind of decision.

No judgement, can I ask how old you are?
genuinely curious

Got any tips on not getting caught?

Let me guess, you don't live together with your gf?! That makes it easier...

kek you're a fucking faggot.

Get your shit together, you useless fucktard.

Dude she used to extremely hate her ex-bestfriend. She hated her more than Hitler hated jews. She could even kill her i she had chance.
And what i did? No, she clearly didn't even give a fuck about I seeing her ex-bestfriend or having slight contact with her. Boy she was pretty sure i wouldn't even cheat on her. Boy she was right.
I will explain: I bet you know how girls love to talk bad things about another girls; they use to be much more angered about girls than boys do about boys.
And she always talked a shit about her with me.
And in the last days of our relationship, that girl my gf hated boosted her shittalking about my gf with me. And what did i do? I told her what my gf used to talk about her with me and then told my gf vice versa. I was just mediator for those two; third party; telling each other what they had said to me about each other.
Once or two times, I told her ex-bff slightly bad things about my gf too.
And she became avare of it.
I know i didn't manage to explain what the things were up to. But i bet you understand at least little about what i wanted to explain.

yes i cheat all the time, i love my gf but sex is addictive, i want to watch her get fucked and filled with cum

Not directly but have exchanged texts and nudes with a couple of girl. Could drive 5 min to fuck one or 30 min to fuck the other if I really wanted to. Haven't done it though.

No, it's difficult enough dealing with one.

always delete messages, set fake locations on dating sites so you dont show up as local

Erase anything incriminating off your phone whenever you meet your s/o. It probably helps that I'm not living with her. For the one night stands there is nothing to worry about if you don't leave your number. For the people I keep in contact with I just block their number for a bit when I'm hanging with my gf so I don't get any unwanted texts.

just move on. with all the text that you have putted on this thread i can see that you are good enough man, you will get it all back with another one dont worry that much. remember your place and that you are worth enough

Yes, but the only reason I did it is because my gf wouldn't do anal but I knew a girl who would.

I felt nothing for the girl, she was just a piece of meat to me.

I was guilty and confessed to my gf and told her exactly why I'd done it. She understood and let it slide.

She did however take revenge by sleeping with a guy we both knew because, she said, he had a monster cock and she wanted to try it. I had to let that slide so as not to be a hypocrite.

In the end, not too bad of a deal really. Everything worked out ok.

i've sexually flirted with girls while i was in a relationship but not full on had sex with another girl or did sexual things while in a relationship.

this

I'm trying man, I know I'm improving, but I know I'm far from resolved.
I appreciate the kind words Sup Forumsud, they'll help me get some sleep at night

Yeah, but I work a job that calls for random night shifts and I have a semi active social life outside of her. I like to imagine even if I lived with here it wouldn't be so hard, but who knows, I won't know till it happens.

I wouldn't even use dating sites. Craigslist is as far as I would go. Does anyone know how to pick up sluts in a bar anymore?

I lost mine 5 years ago or so. It honestly does get easier, to an extent. Really, just take care to not fall into a cycle of self-loathing, because once you do finding someone to be happy with becomes magnitudes harder. Just focus on yourself and on all the reasons why you are awesome. Life is really too short for anything else anyways. Pain makes great fuel.

So you were between the shittalking of two girls (GF and ex-BF of GF) behind each others back, and informed them of what was said. And also you critizised your GF while talking to your ex BF.

And.. you still love THAT girl? Whenever I hear shittalking girls/women behind other people's backs that makes my blood boil..

I did last night, to fuck this chick I used to fuck a while back. I was pretty drunk and high on blow. Don't really feel too bad about it.

So if you cheat on a girl and she dumps you, she's a bitch? Are you a retard?

It will be harder, believe me. When you live together/are together for a longer time, you'll sooner or later have one social circle, she'll know colleagues etc.

how big is your dick man? just for curiosity

No. And i doubt i ever would. It's not about my integrity or anything. I just don't like splitting my focus. Although oddly, i wish she fucked around more. Because i genuinely love sluts.

You guys are gonna make me cry
Thank you Sup Forumsrothers

Based on what my gf had told me about her, I still think she deserved it.

too expensive

never cheated, but I like fucking around when I'm single. Like giving them hope and getting what I need then going all "I'm not sure I'm ready for something serious, I've been very hurt before". Basically I turn their game against them.

and i mean best friend when i say bf; not boyfriend

3 times in 9 months... I suck

>She understood and let it slide.

No she didnt, i bet she cheated you more time than you can imagine.
That is only reason why she let it go.
There is no girl that would let you cheat her, only cheater forgive to cheaters.

lova ya too

well i was married and i found this russian girl she was short cute little girl

she found out about my wife which i was leaving at the time from her friend going through my fb and finding a pic of me on my ex wife's profile and it went down hill from there

months later i sit here and realize their was no real love it was just lust and i moved on

the relationship was hell it felt like love but it wasnt and thats what fucked with me the most than i realized she just didnt care about me she wanted to be a whore so i let her be a whore and went on with my day

currently my life is great i got a new gf which was my best friend throughout my life and was always there

ill go into more detail if you guys want

Cheating is considered by many as the ultimate betrayal in a relationship and what is a relationship without trust? Hard to love someone you don't trust and if the love is gone then the relationship is over.

actually they can.

>checking dubs of truth

yes, on one of them.
i also used to quite enjoy seeing how far i could go without 'technically' cheating - no kissing, no genital contact. done that on quite a few.
i also ended up masturbating next to an ex-girlfriend, also masturbating, who had started dating a friend. he texted her an hour later to say he was splitting up with her. that was quite a release.

You are implyig I've had one.

I'm behind over 9000 proxies, faggot.

Good advice, user

women are shit im starting to understand why gays exist

Then, don't you think that she was not worth the pain? brah

To the people in this thread that has cheated, how did you justify cheating to yourself? And did you set out to cheat or did it happen by accident?

>implying i've had one

sad

anyways you are or not, why the fuck there are people that do that in the net? do they have cheese pizza? are they murders? psychos?

my wife was fucking nuts and if i tried to leave her shed track me down and rip my dick off so yep once i cheated she got the message to fuck off

Literally the only reason these threads are made is to data mine the population of Sup Forums.

About average, 6 and a bit inches.
I know for a fact the guy has a long, fat cock though because she took some photos for me to 'find'. He's definitely got way more girth than me.

To be honest, it didn't bother me too much, I did kind of bring it on myself. It was just weird whenever we were all out together with our circle of friends.

I get the impression he doesn't know that I know, or else we both just play it really cool with each other. Kinda weird feeling to know the guy across the table has a way bigger cock than you and your girl took the first chance she got to ride it.

any thread in Sup Forums is made to data mine

like yere coment

The entire internet is just a data mining farm for governments.

Every data is a mine-farm of government internet

I got like 16,5-17cm length and 14,5-15cm girth.
Is that normal or big for your girl?

mine farm is a mine farm for the mine farm

I know how you feel
I cheated on the love of my life with my step sister
I know I can either tell her and lose her or hold in the guilt and live the dream we have planned out
But then I get to wondering if I should live that dream considering Im a coward scared to tell her the man i really am
That's when I start thinking about killing myself

You can't interact with the world, particularly the digital one, without leaving information behind about yourself or your intentions in some way. But there is a vast difference between posting about hobbies than there is about posting secrets dangerous to one's reputation. That is what sets these threads apart from the rest of Sup Forums in a negative way.

TL;DR:
OP is a huge faggot

Come at me mine-farm, I'm behind seven mine-farms

You can't mine with the farm, particularly the government mine, without leaving internet behind about government or your mine in some farm. But there is a vast internet between farming about mines than there is about posting governments dangerous to one's internet. That is what sets these governments apart from the rest of farms in a mining way.
TL;DR:
Mine is a huge farm

Even the aliens that are farming our mines data is starting to get confused.

I cheated on my gf once, she found out, broke up with me and an hero'd a few weeks later. I had a mental breakdown and was in a psych ward for 6 months. Thinking about an heroing

Yeah... to be honest that situation must to suck ass, i couldn't be at the side of a rancorous girl, no way. No offense.

how can a farm mine when mines mine but farms farm and the govt govts

Was married, hated wife, got chick that looked like wife but hotter, fucked her in my house in our bed, came buckets

dont Sup Forumsro im sure shed want you to live on mate even if you fucked up

Because the internets farm governments without mining threads, and once the farms cheat on their gfs, well then everybody knows how data-mining affects internet-governments. Don't ask stupid questions summerfag

I can't justify it to myself Im a fucking terrible person who betrayed a girl who thinks the whole fucking world of me and and can never let her know.
Also it happened twice with on girl in like two nights the first time it was accidental the second time I did it on purpose because Im just a huge fucking nigger faggot buy me a gun Sup Forums

>he thinks that was the first chance
>he thinks that was the only time it happened
faggot is a fucking idiot.
will likely end up raising someon elses baby.

>been here since 2006

>been here since mine-dataing

NICE FUCKING STORY TELL ME MORE
please

ITT

nope, six years worst i did was make out a few times

everyone of em lol