Should I still try to rock hair or just get it over with and shave it or trimit?

Should I still try to rock hair or just get it over with and shave it or trimit?
I'm 20 btw.
pic abviously related

Finasteride my friend, I started with it when I was 23, now 27 and still have my hair like it used to be before balding. I got a prescription for 0.5g a day. and not expensive at all, in my country at least

Finasteride can have a shit ton of side effects, though. Like growing man boobs.

Keep it shaved or short in length and you'll be fine for a few years

Won't work in his case. OP should just trim it.

Do you think it can grow back averything?
Keep in mind I've being loosing my hair scince I hit puberty at 14 lol
And the side effects also include less sex drive, tiredness and shit like that. Is it worth it?

I don't have any side effects at all, still horny as fuck and no manboobs. If you're young you only have to take a small amount of it.

I started balding just as bad at around the same age. Now have all my hair back....how? dumbest shit ever. Just rub your fucking head 2x a day for about 10 minutes. Rough pinching type rubbing. Promotes blood circulation and allows your hair to grow.

Dude shave head

Finasteride doesn't cure male pattern baldness. You producude too much testosterone. Get your hormon level checked by a doctor. Maybe, and that's a big maybe, he can help you.

I don't know how girlfriend friends and people will react. I've had this dilema for a long time and I don't know at what age it's acceptable to have a shaved head

I'd say if you show side effects, no, not worth it. If you don't though, like that other Sup Forumsro, go ahead.

>Rough pinching type rubbing
Like scraching or...?

the other bro is me, I will probably quit finasteride if I start noticing any side effects.

I also wonder how people here assume by looking at a picture that finasteride won't work for OP? is it because of the pattern? my balding pattern was just the same as OP, only I was around 21 - 22

Grow it out, bleach it blond and rock a Trump!

Shave it. I do. No complaints so far.

get a bokomo head massager

the autism! just shave your damn head

LOL does that really work? Got one of those.

At least it feels good. Results are a mixed bag, but everything helps.

Isn't this the place to be autist bout stuff?
I think I'll try it out, see what the doctor says. Last time I asked I was too youg to take it

I have the same issue.
>> 21
>> Pretty attractive guy
>> Can manage to swing like a 9/10 chick
>> Receding temples
>> Been hiding it forever with a longer messy hairstyle
>> Never been to doctor

Don't know what to do..

It's masculine. When it's time to shave head it's time to shave head

OP here
What's the best lenght to shave it?
> Trying not to look like cancer or nazi

>>not how to greentext
>how to greentext
>mfw >>

don't worry, I've always had less hair than anyone else, even in high school and had no problem getting girls

You have three options OP.

1 You spend a small amount of money for products like rogaine and see if you're at least genetically lucky enough for that to be your problem.

2. You spend a few thousand to get plugs. They used to be crap but now they're basically flawless and the results are worth it.

3. Shave and yes that takes away that issue all together though you may look odd doing so. May have to do a test run because some people are awkward as bald.

Just trim it short and let it grow untill it starts looking shitty again. I've found having it maybe 1 inch long is good

Be sure to have a baseball cap around.

Just shave. I do, and I feel fucking awesome now. I was so stressed about it before, but now I don't care at all. Own it man.

Id actually prefer looking like a nazi than a redneck
that's resonable

OP? Is this you?

HAHAHAHA
NIGGA GOIN BALD

good luck, be patient. I only started noticing the effects after 4 months

Nah mate, Op is Scott.

nope
and nope

The only time I had a problem with going bald was at 15. Learned not to give a fuck scince, but just wondering what would look better

I use GLH.
>the babes are back!

shave it off and lose some fucking weight + gain muscles to make up for bald head

That has to look fake as fuck up close.