Evening!

Evening!
I was wondering why with all the Atheists on here, why aren't they Satanists?? Please give your honest opinions. Also, post your religion with comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm vegan

Why do so many many of reject religion?
Why do not many of you believe in this niche RELIGION?
wew lad

Excellent choice! But why not also Satan?

Why should atheists be satanists ?

What Satanist are you?

let me get the definition of atheism for you:
>Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities.[1][2][3][4] Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist.[5][6] In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.[1][2][7] Atheism is contrasted with theism,[8][9] which, in its most general form, is the belief that at least one deity exists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
So why do you think that not believing in gods implies that you would believe in other magical skyfairies?

God bless you

sums it up

There are forms of Satanism that require no belief in any deities or Gods at all! The only "God" is the self. So I am wondering why more Atheists do not practice Satanism when so many Satanists are Atheists.
Also, I'm not a Satanist.

The only "god" IS the self...
It's called Humanism. We don't need superstition to tell us what evidence we can see

Why all murderers are niggers when all the niggers are not murderers ? ...oh

So you're saying there is "satanism" without believing in satan or any other deity?

If so, why shouldn't i dismiss this as reckless special-snowflake-faggotry for people who want to feel special?

But so many are concerned with counter culture and being different and dark, casting aside what the "normies" think and do. Satanism is an easily adapted counter culture movement to scare them. Why not follow through? I think many of the beliefs are easily transferable with the audience here.

this

There absolutely is!
Because it will be easier to get out of your barren apartment and meet people instead of surviving on pizza rolls and staring at your screen for 1/3 of your life!

That's pointless on another level.
Atheism rejects the concept of god in the pursuit of furthering knowledge. Ignoring superstition so we can focus on evidence

the fuck would we want to adopt a cult for?

> 1/3
Kek, 4/5

>
if you go from atheists to satanist then you are only following what the bible said the people who go to hell will do so thats pretty ironic.

Shit, I dunno man. People get bored! You know the vast majority of people really don't go on any sort of quest or pursuit of knowledge. They read what others have regurgitated without any real contribution of their own. Surely, you know this. I know I have not contributed; I have only raised up those around me.

So let me get this straight;
You're a satanist, who also doesn't believe in satan. So you meet up with your fellow satanists and all agree that you don't believe in god or satan. You're telling me this is the only way to get outside and to meet people. What is the point of the satanism cover? If you want to go outside to talk and drink with people you like you don't have to start an edgy club in your moms basement in order to listen to linkin park cds.

You are too kind; thank you

Kekekek
I clearly stated I was not a Satanist. But yeah sure why not! It's fun to dress up and be all dark and ghoulish. It's just like cosplay except you're the character! Have fun with it! Kill a few goats! Jk Most Satanists don't practice blood sacrifice.
Also I can't do that because my mom's dead and I haven't lived in a house with a basement in 12 years.

done with this lmao

Have a good night!
Thanks for the fun gents; I'll be lurking if anyone has something to add. I would care to know if there are any actual Satanists to talk to.