Gay
Retarded
Iiberal
Making
Errant
Sound
?

Her worst release

despite all the catchy tunes on this album, my LORS won't play a bit of it.

>redpill me
You'll love that album faggot

it's good

Terrible. The people who praise it either have very low standards, are waifu fucks, or haven't heard much music at all. I didn't like the previous record much either but at least it wasn't horrid like this one.

GRLMES? You're a moronic idiot.

What redpill do you want? This album is catchy as fuck, just listen to it. It has a huge replay value too.

That's bullshit. People like this album, you're just like that pleb fox in that sour grapes fable. Gimme a break with your subjective "high" standards. If AA is good enough for critics (Metascore = 88/100) it should be good enough to you, pretentious dipshit.

I don't think you understand that fable. Either way, I don't like the album. I couldn't care less what critics say. I think it's trite. That "Good enough for [x], good enough for me." mentality is dumb anyway.

That's just your opinion.

>I don't think you understand that fable.
Let me explain the context of that fable regarding you. You're the pleb (the fox) mad that couldn't get into that particular album (the grapes), so you're just shouting that the grapes are sour (AA is trite). Guess who's the loser in this fable?

you

Yes, you.

>redpill

fuck off

A wonderfully well-written, well-produced collection of pop songs that unfortunately has the 2 worst tracks right near the start which probably puts a lot of people off

yes you

It's obvious that it's my opinion. Opinions apparently matter to you though, seeing how 88/100 via Metacritic apparently should mean something and how you're upset that I don't like Art Angels. I still don't think you understand that fable.

>unfortunately has the 2 worst tracks right near the start which probably puts a lot of people off
I think many gave up on AA after the first 3 tracks. They're not representative of the album's overall sound.

>seeing how 88/100 via Metacritic apparently should mean something
Yes, it means something, like it or not. Name one album that it's loved by Sup Forums (and most music fans) and it was panned by critics. All those albums listened by everybody (Hounds of Love, Disintegration, Nevermind, Master of Puppets, The Chronic, Funeral, Revolver, Low, OK Computer, the list is open) were critically acclaimed. Coincidence?

Doesn't mean I have to like it, just like I don't like a good chunk of the albums listed there. Learn to think for yourself.

I think for myself. Yes, it doesn't mean you have to like them but you have to respect them. I don't like all of them (e.g. I don't like OKC), but you'll not see me talking shit about them. These albums are praised for a reason.

What you said before
>The people who praise it either have very low standards, are waifu fucks, or haven't heard much music at all.
...it's insulting for those who like AA. Better wonder why you behaved like such a douchebag. It's not my fault that you're a pleb.

it's nu-male music

WTF is that? Why do you speak in buzzwords?

Nah, I don't think that's true. I think you're simply too sensitive and easily swayed.

Down a bottle of Robitussin and you'll get it. Which is funny, because they are actually red pills.

I don't have to respect shit. If it comes across as shitty tryhard "avant" pop I'm going to call it like I see it.

grimes is female

faux-experimental music for betas who think it's something special because a cute quirky girl makes it

yes, and she makes music for nu-males

>literally worse than a stoner

there is literally nothing wrong with "tryhard avant" music, principally speaking. it's not even that but if that's how you want to see it, okay
>muh focus groups
you're just as much of a tool by refusing to embrace it because of that m8

4/10

geidi primes, halfaxa & visions all float around the 7-8/10 range

It's eh to me. I like one or two songs but it doesn't do it for me like her other albums.

Guys, calm down. You're both losers.

From your posts I can tell you embody all the worst traits of poptimists, especially with the lack of self awareness.

Prett sure many didn't give up on AA, considering how many alternative music fans who aren't also anti-pop ideologues really like this album.

>GRLMES
Good work, retard

being this mad lmoaa

oh, does that mean i'm right?

>yes, and she makes music for nu-males
Source?

>unironically using the term nu-male
>expecting to be taken seriously