Stoners of Sup Forums what do you do when you run out of weed? I can't get any until the weekend. I need to get high...

Stoners of Sup Forums what do you do when you run out of weed? I can't get any until the weekend. I need to get high. I need to escape.

Suicide should do the trick

Got a pipe/bong? Scrape that thing! Tastes like pure death, but it gets you some high.

rly bad moment, i start to wake in spiral untill i found a pusher

Go buy some alcohol, you degenerate.

This. It's free thc you're leaving on the table.

Fucking degenerates

I go without till I can buy some more

Ive done this. Or just do res hits from my pipe
It's so pathetic though

Are you 12?
That shit is gross and the buzz is short-lived and not worth it

Use a small bowl as an ash tray. If you run out you've got a couple days of shitty highs by smoking the less burned bits again.

hit some friends up. oh wait you're on Sup Forums, nvm

alcoholic tbudger increasing

Buy in bulk so you don't run out fgt

Too edgy

>not addicted

I don't, I smoke joints. Already scraped my grinder

I can't keep smoking the same strain.
I use to buy a QP for the month and by week two it was dry and not working anymore.

Oh fuck off you spick

Haven't run out of weed in literally years, but then again I don't smoke much.

find something else to escapism with and stop wasting your fucking money

True

> go out
> search for a reggae/dnb/dancehall/hiphop party in your surroundings
> meet people
> dont be a faggot
> smoke some with them
> alternatively hunt blindly for a dealer, ots usually swarming with them on these events and they are pretty cool too usually, if you dont look like a fucking retarded undercover cop... Those fuckers are aleays obvious af

I just need a joint

I will certainly consider this

Well, you may be different than me.
But I typically search all my drawers first, because I always stash nugs whenever I get some.
If I have no reserve nugs, then I look around for any shake/trim I may have lying around.
If I have neither of those, I will scrape my pipes and smoke the resin.
And usually by the time I finish the resin, I get more weed.

Honestly, weed comes to you the most when you aren't thinking about it. I know it's hard, but try to get your mind on something else for awhile.

take the time to realize why you think you need the drug pepople often say you cant get addicted to.
no really

Thanks for the advice dude. I'm trying to occupy myself

go in street, go near some guys n try to have some spliff

Look in the cracks between the floor and wall

Huff shit like 3rd world niggers

Cough MEDICINE get TAT CoUGH medacinr

Booze booze and more booze

Drugs. Find drugs. Drugs are everywhere. Ask that black guy on the corner wearing a hat and bandana . He can get some crack and that skinny pale troll under the bridge can get heroine.

It just helps me feel human again. I see it as my medicine. But it's illegal in my country

Have anyone used adderall and weed ? What is the effect ?

Fuck, this made me kek

It doesn't sound like a good combination at all. I think the adderal would overpower the weed

>smoke a blunt

You can be addicted to food
Need food to live.
In rehab they said you cant be addicted to something needed to live

I know what I'm going back in for. Just to fuck with them

What are your hobbies and interests outside of smoking marijuana? Anything you feel passionate about?

I would if I had one fam

Have you considered alcoholism?

You're essentially mixing an upper with a downer.
So wasting both.

I'm writing a rap album so music is certainly a hobby. Gaming, philosophy, history etc

I think it would be really about the dosage

No but I'm grabbing a beer right now as a matter of fact

You guys never heard of Madderall ? Seriously ?

Are you fucking with me dawg?

No why dude ?

It's mixing an upper and a downer. I'm open minded though

If you're really desperate, there are a few options. THey're really bad to use really frequently, but perfectly safe to use in small dosage. Bonus: you might already have the ingredients at home!

Have you used inhalants before? They have a pretty bad wrap, but they get you high on the cheap or when nothing else will do. They can be kind of like a really good indica bud: couch lock, relaxation, and lots of giggling.

Step 1: Get a bucket.
Step 2: Pour in 1/2 gallon of bleach and 1/2 gallon of ammonia.
Step 3: You need to agitate the mixture to produce the inhalants. Try blowing in the mixture with a straw (bonus points for a crazy straw). You may also want to stir in really hard to make sure the ingredients blend sufficiently.
Step 4: Profit! Sit on the couch, eat some munchies, and enjoy a little carefree relaxation.

Pro-Tip: Do it in a small, enclosed space. It works like you're hotboxing a car with weed and helps you inhale more.

It's a cheap and long lasting high.

When I'm desperate I smoke that shit
Its like how alcoholics drink vanilla extract when they run out of drinky poo

Nigga that's why you keep it in a jar

Nice try faggot.

Well I'm on adderall with prescription and I was a big smoker (stopped weed a few months before starting adderall) and I thought I could try it out together.
The effects were stunning, I felt like my first high. My tolerance was low so I expected a good high (I was taking tolerance pauses so I know what to expect). But it was wonderful and this for weeks. I'm not smoking at the moment because I am finishing a master but this shit is dope man.

haha OP i have a shit ton of weed and can get some pretty much whenever. im gonna go smoke some right now.

Good for you bud

This sounds profound. I wouldn't mind trying this combination

No pics so you're lying

You are not giving anything back to the community so leave

>smoke ciggs
>fap
>asap buy something

are you fucking retarded? just wait till the weekend.
>dumb kids getting "addicted" to weed
you'll live

I beg your pardon gentleman?

That's the plan

yeah enjoy your certain cancer

thc collects in your hair follicles, so rip out a chunk of hair and cut off the very bottom and load that into a bowl

I'm desperate but not that desperate fam

Its not wasting anything you fucking idiot. Its really fun actually. If you take your addie in the morning, and go for a while, and smoke, itll bring you roll back. Sit down, baddie.

why can you pick up until the weekend ?

Right, smoking sticky residue, mostly consisting of the oils from the weed, is certain cancer compared to just smoking weed. That makes sense. lmao.

It really is a good combination, though. And how can you say that one would overpower the other like it's a binary statement? Just lower the dose of adderall, problem solved, you're welcome.

have fun dying sooner

Explain.

Oh yeah man I like mustard gas flavor

>be you
>ded

So if I vaporize oils and inhale them, I die. If I burn plant matter and inhale the SMOKE containing a bit of said oils, I should be fine? Are you retarded?

i think youre retarded because thats not what i said at all.