Sauce?

>ITT we post but dont Tell what the sauce is

bc I don't have

Rip horny cucks

not hard to reverse image search, it's from episode 6 around 9:30 in

I want to have sex with Mari.

Cant find shit, all I get are photos from Zootopia :/

press on little arrow next to post no. select image search then select iqdb

follow link to one of the matches and read through tags, hint...

Suisei no Gargantia is an anime

Suisei no Gargantia.

owning CP should be legal, it's a victimless crime. prove me wrong

CP isn't made without victims. Owning it is encouraging more CP. I find some underage girls attractive but I'm not stupid enough to project my attraction or emotional range on to them and know to leave well alone. Even when I see slutty schoolgirls with their skirts rolled up to reveal luscious thighs, I know that the dicks they want are from boys their age. Turn to loli, now that is an innocent love. The only time you may touch an underage girl sexually, is when you know that she actually wants it. Don't harm the ones you like.

Roll call, faggots. I'm going to stop and go to bed if nobody's here.

making CP is a crime and will be prosecuted

downloading and posting CP is a differenct crime, with no victim.

following your logic you should ban all media content where a crime is depicted, what is complete bs.

Who that??

roll

Depends on the nature of the media, you illogical fool. News that report the crime and videos that glorify the crime are two different things. You bunching them all together proves that you're just a faggot with too much time on your hands.
And you, you aren't helping. Spiderman just makes this look taboo and taboo things just make my dick harder.

anyone know any good western loli sites? the eyes in the jap stuff annoy me.

so all the isis murder videos roaming Sup Forums are as bad as cp, right, RIGHT?

no why not? victimless crime? people die only once?

fuck you

checked /aco/?

You're doing feels over reals though.

Are you against pirating too?

Downloading a copy isn't stealing because it's not depriving anyone of anything.

Just like downloading a copy of a video has no real world-affect on anyone.

If you use the "its glorifying it" then you MUST say the same about 2d loli

>Downloading a copy isn't stealing because it's not depriving anyone of anything.
You ARE stupid.

Nice

Last one. I'm sleepy. Maybe I'll argue with you faggots later, when I have more time on my hands.

i dont think he is, but you are if you think the average pirate would have ever spent money in the first place

no I'm right, there is no victim and you couldn't refute that fact. there are many other cases, I could make a video glorifiying any other crime and people who repost or download it won't commit a crime. this law is nothing but arbitrariness, based on emotions.

That's the definition of theft.

Taking something from someone else.

Going up to someone and saying "nice hat" taking a picture of it, then going home and making an exact replica is not stealing the hat

this may be a controversial opinion, but copying information shouldn't be a crime in any case. over the internet the information will spread exponentionally, trying to bust everyone who receives it is hopelessly and should be abandoned.

Exactly. Only the first person / group to publish or make available the information should/could be prosecuted.

Take wikileaks for example or Clinton's emails.

Though some published information is classified, going to wikileaks and reading documents cannot and should not be prosecutable.

I don't know. Even if she wants it I don't think you should.
My gf was molested a lot when she was younger and at the time she liked it a lot. But now she has a lot of anger issues and wishes it didn't happen.
It just feels good for kids they don't really know what's going on.
She wishes she could have had those experiences with someone her age like a normal person and she hates it.

Though in that case Clinton walks free and may be the next president.

Meanwhile Assange will be thrown in a dark hole if he ever leaves the Embassy.

Bump

enough banter moar loli!

Ilyia is such a hot slut.

Moar of her please

this is my fetish. Does anybody have any loli buttjob pics?

sauce?

The perfect loli

before sauce is asked for this is from a game called Papato

Top grade shit there user

His stuff is absolutely amazing.

All newfags need to thank the wise oldfag

All of my want

This Fap is for you user

Oh god, that loli is so damn CUTE.

1/2

my personal favorite

2/2