My ex BF beaten me and tried to rape me for 1 year

My ex BF beaten me and tried to rape me for 1 year.

Because of him I started BDSM (I love it) but he treated me like shit in daily life and wasn't able to see the difference between our BDSM moments and our couple.

As a result I broke up with him, but I always come back to him and cheated on my current BF with him.

I like to be hurt mentally and physically, but I know it's not safe and not right.

How can I get over it ? It's really ruining my life.

Timestamp

Time stamp and tits whore

tits or gtfo

Sniff your feet.

find a partner that also is not looking for bdsm 24/7, but just in the bedroom

Give him a break. It's not rape when he's doing you a favour. He's not ruining your life but enriching it.

You let him hurt you as much as he wants.

You get what you deserve...
Or you could go to church.
Being surrounded by good people and good messages at least once a week really does wonders to the mind.

Two choices will allow you to fix your life.
>tits
>gtfo
Choose quickly.

you have to make a clean break. what you feel for him isnt love, its dependency. if he makes you unhappy, if every time you have been with him before made you unhappy, what do you expect to happen next time you back other than to be unhappy?

>OP Tells boyfriend to treat her like shit to please her BDSM fetish

>OP boyfriend does what she says

>OP cries rape OMG MEN DID THIS TO ME

Kill yourself. Then not only do you get over it, everyone else gets rid of you. You're human garbage.

grow up

I think there's no helping without tits and a time stamp.

there's a difference between messing around with bondage and just being a piece of shit.

She is in lust with the idea of being abused that doesnt mean she really wants to be abused, she wants someone to play at it. Thats made her navigate towards something who is just plain abusive.

Well, it sounds like you are a worthless slut who needs to be punished.

You should probably just go back to your ex, give him your clothes, chain yourself up, and hand him the keys. Tell him to never let you go even if you beg him to.

I'd bet that this is just a fucking lie but well, I have a lil' heart tho'.

BDSM is not bad. In fact, is kind of natural, but if you want an explanation I think you better go google.

The think is that BDSM is totally different for being abused, raped. When you're at sex it's like you have accorded with your partner some things to do, even some things to not do (BDSM doesn't mean EVERYTHING that hurts) And honestly, love is love, but if you're being treated that way, I guess you need to love more yourself than him and his sex. There're people that do BDSM and doesn't treat their partners like a shit.

Being hurt physically is something that (in BDSM, in general) have solutions. Mentally, is not the same. I know that it has a huge mental impact, so you gotta see a difference between sex, pleasure, and pain. It's not the same, even if they -sometimes- are together.

I told my current BF what happened in the past with my ex but I still betrayed him and feel guilty about it, but I cannot tell him.

He told me that I do not love my ex, that I kind of needed someone to show me the way, and I really love BDSM but he treated me in a bad way in our relationship.
My BF just isn't into BDSM, I always find myself getting back at my ex while I know it's wrong, I want to be able to finally be free.

He keeps talking to me even if I block him and do not answer his phonecalls. Becaue he knows one day I will be weak and maybe I will reply to him, it happened already.

im a daddy dom and have been into bdsm for 10 years if you are serious I can help

And I cannot tell anyone.

I am certainly not going to tell my friends that my bdsm master who happened to be my BF at that time is abusive with me, people have a bad opinion of such sexual tendencies.

if you want help, I've been into bdsm for a long time. I'd be glad to help advise you.

>My BF just isn't into BDSM
what is he into?

go to fetlife find new bf... you can tell the difference between abuse and bdsm so you're golden

Bait is real... Timestamp Tits or gtfo

This is the solution. Just make the choice to turn yourself into his permanent slave. You know the only way you will ever be happy is to completely and irreversibly turn your mind and body over to someone else to be used for their pleasure.

Just casual sex, he doesn't have the same appetite as me either.

I think I need help, but I canot tell my friends, of course I can't tell my family, and I do not necessarily have health insurance doesn't work on such treatments. (Plus I do not really believe in such things anyway)

My BF said we should move somewhere else, but I have all my life here.

It's not as easy as you all say just to find a new bf and make "a clean break" when you always think of it at night.

Fuck off, newfag

don't be a dumb cunt... simple...

break up with new one don't talk to old one its really not that hard

So what type of bdsm are you into then? Really hardcore stuff that he can't get into?

Are you really a girl op? can you write the date on a piece of paper?

No tits or nothing (unless you want to) just proove to us we're not talking to chad.

stfu newfag

if he's boring and won't satisfy you sexually then it's partially his fault that you're a worthless lying cheating whore

if he doesn't man up and learn how to satisfy his woman then your best option may be to find someone that is like your new bf outside of the bedroom, but like your old bf in the bedroom. And have a safeword

Post your tits you filthy whore. That's all you're good for. Something to pump cum into.

get real cunt

Getting trolled by a dude

>I know its not safe and not right
>I know
>I know it's not right
>how do I get over it
>I know it's not right
>how do I get over it

>I FUCKING KNOW IT'S NOT RIGHT
>HOW DO I GET OVER IT?!?!?
WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU SILLY CUNT YOU FUCKING EXPLAINED IT ALL YOURSEEEEEEEELF.

jesus stupid people I dont get them, HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?? the world isn't a fantasy inside your head, YOU DONT LIVE INSIDE A FANTASY YOU FUCKING CUNT, you live in the real world, where GETTING HURT ISN'T A GOOD THING. god damn it fucking masturbating fappers internet nolifers that live by masturbating.

I really hope you're not real cos you piss me off.
dump him, grow some balls, stop masturbating your fucking bean till it sprouts, and start thinking in THE REAL WORLD, not in the fucking internet fantasy imagination that you think you're living, you cunt, the real world where the shit you do has real consequences and you don't need fucking advice from Sup Forums to know that something that hurts you isnt good for you. FUCKING CUNT.
who fucking choses to be mentally hurt?? god people are fucking stupid.

use your brain for once then maybe you'll get close to happyness, shit.

MAYBE.

fucking jackoff

Honestly after years of being in different relationships. I can say that all women like to be treated this way in one way or a another. wether they like to admit it or not. And its really fucked up. But that's just my 2 cents

Bitches love drama. You can't get over it cause you a bitch.

only easy women, that try to emulate the relationship between their unloving family and them, and in the end want to get to a conclusion of "even though he treats me like this he cares about me" because they really feel like their family doesn't care, so they want confirmation in the outside world.

girls you've been with are stupid and weak, and know nothing on how to be happy. man seriously, find a girl who makes her own life, instead of living in her own insecurities and you'll see she likes to be treated with respect, or she'll fuck you up, just like you'd fuck up someone that wouldnt treat you with respect.(unless its only a play for the bedroom, in which case who gives a shit, you spice things up)

and im this guy

we gonna ignore this shit?? god you people piss me off.

Honestly I think you are just using this thread to get off. You like the verbal abuse from /b

go on \adv\

>tried to rape me for 1 year.

He must be bad at rape

>Do or do not, there is no try

Seriously, how does one "Try" to rape your for a year?

Does he just take his penis out randomly and thrust it in your general direction, but misses?

Does he scream things after missing like, "CURSES! I'll get you next time woman! NEXT TIIIIIME!"

is OPs BF Snidley Whiplash or Doctor Claw?

this is a bait thread

Snidley. OP is Natasha.

"Snidley is needing to be taking of BDSM lessons from moose and squirrel."

>ruining my life

I'm guessing your an over dramatic teenage. You will grow up eventually, don't worry about it.

watch me roll dubs on the first try faggots

Eh. Since no tits have been posted I think OP is probably Boris

ex BF is Dr. Claw. New BF is Inspector Gadget.

OP is Penny.

It's pretty fucked up.

Is this you?