lucid dremaing thread. post tips and tricks or stories

my fucking get you bastard, fuck you

CHECKED

MOTHERFUCKER

LOOK AT THOSE SEXTUPLES NIGGA

those numbers

That's a weird way to say get thread

I dreamed of those sextuples user

i had a few lucid dreams when i was younger OP all you need to do is stay still for an hour or two and from then on its just gg

>tfw I always get sleep paralysis
I can lucid dream very very rarely, but whenever I do I always use it either to fly or have sex with my ex (who I miss very much).
and of course nice sextuples.

right after waking up, lay on your back, calm, deep breaths, dont move at all. easy

Fucking checked.

how do you lucid dream? like, do you go to sleep and set an alarm in the middle of the night? or?

thank you user, will try it tonight.

HOLY SHIT

Do I stay wake or let myself go to sleep?

check my quints

You don't need tips OP, you're living a dream right now

I think my life just flashed before my eyes

HOLY THREAD, KEK BLESS YOU OP

Damn son where'd you find this one?

i feel like its easy when you dont get that much sleep. like 4 hours, and then wait a few hours in the middle of the day to just sortve pass out in your car, or anywhere that is not too comfortable to actually just pass out and fall asleep in. youll be just tired enough to fall into it but also sortve uncomfortable enough to not fall too deep into it where you could keep yourself conscious

What helps me is repeating a statement right before sleep.
>i will lucid dream
Or something similar. Be paitient, you will eventually get it.

The amount of summer in this thread is making me gag.

Checked.

Also, it doesn't happen often to me but the only one I do remember is one time I suddenly noticed something fucking impossible happened on the dream so I realized I was in one, thus, I started forcing myself on a qt3.14 that was there.

Shit was cash.

Summer is over you retarded parrot

Oh yeah stay up one whole night, then go about the new day. Then as night approaches DO NOT eat 4 hours before you sleep. You will catch up on REM (vivid dream sleep) and youll have a better opprotunity to lucid dream. Repeat a statement before drifting away like
>i control my dreams
Something similar, theyre called affirmations

Doesn't mean they don't stay around faggot.

If you get sleep paralysis do not fear. Literally dont! Nothing can hurt you in the dream realm!! Everything you see is a figment of your imagination. Sleep paralysis makes you unable to move your body or talk so people often get scared and project monsters/demons into their conscious dream.
Its a wierd feeling when u sink into sleep paralysis
>feelsgoodman.jpg
If you want to astral project thats a good time to do so as well

MEIN GOTT DIS PURE CHECKEOLOGY

no dont fall asleep. stay focused on breathing. eventually you will see images in your "eyes"

Delicious get

Having a dream journal is a good start to lucid dreaming I find, helps improves dream recall.

For inducing a lucid dream, I had my best luck with waking up about 5 hours after falling asleep and trying the MILD induction technique, which is essentially what describes doing.

Good numbos

for me it just kinda happens. some kind of lucid dreaming instructor did an AMA on reddit last week and was giving out tips, I'm sure you could find that on google easily enough

Should I close them or keep them open? And should I also think of what I want to dream of?

Witnessed

sexy sexta

You make me 9gag, gosh.

checked

Instante ready
Checkeed!!!

Bullshit I got raped by a gay kid at my uni

This is now a get thread

close eyes, dont think too much. when u are lucid dreaming you can do whatever. try one night trhinking what u want, other night dont think. experiment

Don't try messing with your sleep/dream cycle. It'll mess up your natural rhythm and you end up feeling cranky all day.

Thanks