I want to hide my phone in my bathroom to spy on my 24 year old cousin. I have a Samsung s7 edge...

I want to hide my phone in my bathroom to spy on my 24 year old cousin. I have a Samsung s7 edge. What's the best way to hide/disguise it Sup Forums?

Hide in plain sight that's always the best.

In her butt

BUY AN IPHONE YOU beaner then come back and ask

get a box of tissues and bust a hole for the camera lens and hide it in there

phone face down, wide angle lens attached to the camera

pretend you left it there, that should help

Duct tape it to the wall with only the camera showing. When she asks about it tell her it was a hole in the sheetrock you covered up withan old spycam you had laying around.

cut holes for the camera on a shoe box then stick your phone in there in then put it on a shelf or hid it and color the box the same color as your camera so the camera wont be too visible

I had mine in a pair of boxer briefs one time. They were buttoned at the front and I just positioned the phone where the lens was peeking through the button hole. Laid the underwear on the floor and put it in position. Viola.

You could also download a background video recorder and switch it to record on your front camera. Turn your screen off and have your phone out in plain sight. Nobody is going to give it a second glance if they think it's turned off.

and then wrap the shoe box in a towel or make t look like a pile of towels

Why would he want an obsolete phone?

use one of these

Not OP, whats a good average Android with average mp on camera?

i have an app that shuts off the screen when recording and stopps when the phone is unlocked, so nobody will notice the app.

I just put it in the bathroom and pretended that i forgot it there, one girl even picked the phone up , saw that it was off and put it back with an even better angle!

She can fuck herself also

this, also oc

I have already done this to record my girlfriend's niece getting in and out of the shower.

Here's how I do it.

1. Get small black sock
2. Cut tiny circular hole in sock
3. place phone in sock
5. line hole up with camera lens
6. I place the phone sock in a laundry basket in teh bathroom
7. lots of other dirty laundry on top, it's almost invisible
8. Use airdroid to remotely connect to phone from PC
9. Record the little slut getting undressed, in the shower, out of shower, drying herself
10. Fap
11. ?????????????
12. Profit
13. See Step 4.

how do i get a app like that for ios? nesd this

>i have an app that shuts off the screen when recording and stopps when the phone is unlocked

What's the app called, faggot?

definitely keep camera's level in mind, because titz

Kek

should do the trick

ive been looking for a app like this forever whats it called user

This

kik sluts thread

Most?

Iphones suck cock cheese.

Op here,
would pics of the bathroom help?

Holy shit moar

i think she did it rong...front to back amirite?

Lol, worst advice ever given on Sup Forums

app name?

IPcamera IPcameraPro werks in the bg...and maybe Alfred

She reaches for the phone at the end

good eye user. she was pointing her cooch toward cam too

Buy a on of those covers that hold it up and get the secret video recoder. Make sure to hide the app and the notification at top and tell her she can borow it to listen to music is she want too

i have no clue, the app i use is called SECuRET , try googling from there

SECuRET u can find the files online

keep it in your hand and tell her you film because you're unable to remember things.