My mom is a narcoleptic from the brain surgery she got in 2010 for a tumor...

my mom is a narcoleptic from the brain surgery she got in 2010 for a tumor. My dad grows pot to make medicine and to sell on the side. I am seventeen as of today. My sister was seventeen when she died in a car crash last year
>every year extended family goes out to eat on the sunday closest to someones birthday
>today my birthday
>woke up and mom gave me 20$ and a cool book
> dad just pacing arouind screaming something about his online bank username not working
> brother watches netfilx on phone all morning and leaves to go skate with his homies
>grandpa comes over and tells us all to get in his car to go to lunch
>I'm fucking tired
>dad has PSTD from night sister died and is perpetually tired
>mom is narcoleptic
>brother could not give 2 shits wherever he is
>dad yells some shit about how we don't appreciate grandpa's free lunch
>dad hops in car with grandpa
>goes to lunch to celebrator my birthday some at some fancy ass place without me
>walk in to mom's room
>mom asleep
>never felt the urge to smoke before
>now feels like right time
>grab some of dad's kush
>mom wakes up
>she looks at me
>she looks sad
>doesn't say shit
>Im here on Sup Forums with you autists
>think "shit this is how I spend my birthday"
>light one up in sisters room
> don't know wether to be sad or laugh cuz this shit is cliche

Shit's real.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

life is a joke, just push trough....
do it for your fucking family, they deserve it

also hit the gym (or exercise at home), it will give you a will of steel as you start to to force yourself over that point you thought you woudnt even get to in the first place.over.and over.and over.
(and read some shit and watch yt vids for that, gym without knowledge is kill)

and teach your bro some fucking respect man

thanks user

If you have no expectations, you will never disappoint. Happy Birthday user

also, how old is your bro? if hes like under 14 he might be still going trough the worst phase of puberty and your words will meet deaf ears, talking from experience here had to raise sis and bro since dad was drinker and mom busy making money and keeping the shitboat afloat

underage banned

200% agree.
rid yourself of expectations, if not achieving the expected would be a major disapointment. might sound scary at first but it has something to do with the brain and what happens when you have expectations. getting rid of em will save you alot of pain.
oh and dont overuse weed!!!! like 3-5 times a year is the point thats good, everything more is dangerous...gotta have to find your own sweetspot tho.

i just dumped my gf because of weed you'll be fine user i promise

happy birthday man. dont lose hope, you are young, so many possibillities still open for you!

I agree, George Bush did have prior knowledge of the attacks. Also happy birthday i guess not that it matters because we're all going to be rounded up like cattle and sent to FEMA camps am i right ladies? (_)_):::::::::::::::D~~~

were you the prob or was she
or did the wacky tabaccy get flirty with yo bitch

My brother died a few years ago and my family never got over it (not that they are expected to) but you can still have a future despite current melancholy. Your family probably wont be there for you emotionally but dont resent them for that its an awful situation.

she was being a bitch and wouldn't smoke any

Happy birthday user

How old user?

GOD DAMN IT! I came for the Laughs Not the feelz. Fuck you OP.

shhhhhhhhh if mods ask im 18

This sounds like a Nas song "Life's a bitch". Lyrics are literally "Life's a bitch and then you die thats why we get high"

I'm here for you user

hello

hi people

Pics of mom and sis?

Hey it's my birthday too. Neat. I'm 26 though. Happy birthday I guess.

No real feels from me though, just sorta the regular grinding nothing of Neethood. Im personally on of those don't want any attention on my birthday kinda guys, so nothing is really kinda nice. Woke up at 1:30 and watched one punch man. Real chill so far. Dinner with family tonight though.

reasons?

one punch man at 1:30 sound like a good birthday to me

Scientific research.

I like your attitude

beaner dad and welsh narcoleptic mom
no sister for you, too precious

>no sister for you, too precious

I'm cool with that. More of the gestator?