Hello Sup Forums this slut posts all over FB saying she was raped yet she's on craigslist offering "massages" for cash...

Hello Sup Forums this slut posts all over FB saying she was raped yet she's on craigslist offering "massages" for cash and then when given the cash bolts before the "massage." She's doing it under the roof of her employer and under the nose of her boyfriend. I'm not requesting a personal army just sharing a story from multiple people.

Have you any real proof of the massages bit

a lot of abused victims do that...

She needs our help, not our hate

Fuck off newfag

You're in the wrong place mother fucker.

I'm with you user

Someone message the bf with this as a screenshot, I want replies.

so how much did she take from you?

Nobody will

This is a personal army request

Who cares reactions are always funny anyway

oh sorry reenacting trauma deserves a fucking complaint from some beta asshole.

60 bucks from me but I've heard other guys say as much as $200. I don't care about the 60 it's the principle of the thing.

Sounds like she needs to be abused more

Shut up you fucking nigger and post the conversation and transaction evidence or SAGE

you retard

it was 43$, that's it

newfag

kek
tell her 100 bucks while she brings a picture when she was young while she massages.

How did you give her the money and not get a massage did she run away or some shit? Sounds like bullshit

the majority of us don't give a shit. we mostly do it for the kick out of it. provide us with more information OP.

Just because shes a con doesn't mean she's lying about being raped. That being said, she could have been caught out and cried take to distract and get attention.

>>>/global/rules/4
>>>/global/rules/4
>>>/global/rules/4
literally nypa faggot.

The white knight strikes again

Nobody on this fucking site has fun anymore.

Instead of jumping at opportunities like this to destroy someone's life who deserves it, it's now a race to see who can say "NYPA" first.

Fucking 12 year old, fuck off

I gave her the money she says she has to go to the bathroom. Climbs out the window and bolts.

That's it!! I'm fucking sick of all of you degenerates speaking in such an unkindly manner! It's high time someone took you to the cleaners and sat you down and forced you to partake in a real man to man conversation! Just who do you think you are!?

If by help you mean find and rape again.
I agree with you friend.

I will find who you are OP, and bring the full fury of Sup Forums upon you

Sounds like a fucking American pie scene

More info

I call bs on this

Nice try faggot

But you were on the twelfth floor?

Stop posting this shit faggot we are all capable of fb search

if Sup Forums isn't my personal army why would they be yours?

i agree with you user. this place use to be cool. now it's just over populated with a bunch of edgy 12 year old kids.

Edgy

Waste of dubs

Not even edgy, they just want to fit in by spewing out NYPA and thinking they're cool.

cause he's edgy. we better be careful. he just might post some gore.

this is Sup Forums you dumb idiot. what do you expect

stop white knighting