Oystein Aarseth "Euronymous" (Mayhem

I am new here and I need your help for a personal research. I need all possible information you can find about Oystein Aarseth, aka Euronymous, the guitarist of the norwegian Black Metal band Mayhem. The more reliable, the better Thanks

I will say it also in spanish ( I´m from Spain) just in case someone who speaks spanish reads this: Gente de Sup Forums, soy nueva aquí y necesito vuestra ayuda para una investigación personal. Necesito toda la información posible que podáis encontrar sobre Oystein Aarseth, alias Euronymous, el guitarrista de la banda de black metal noruega Mayhem. Cuanto más fidedigna, mejor. Gracias

>soy nueva

M A D R I D
A
D
R
I
D

Esos son Reebok o son Nike?

Varg's your go-to guy on Euronymous!

Cany help you much but i think he was a male norwegian

He's dead.

Pic related tells everything you need to know.

reliable, not from some tabloid metal magazine where they obviously exaggerate.

he was cunt

Ni el black metal, ni Euronymous, ni esta página son para gente como tú. Muérete.

that's not from a mag, it was the backside or insert of an album, i cant remember which

He was 7 feet tall and never wore socks

damn.................................................................................................................................................................................................

wait did you do another thread?

He was a communist

And a pAedophile.

I remember reading some long story from Varg (I think) where he goes into detail on the inner circle and the fateful night

It does come off a little paranoid and it is from a murderer, so I don't know how reliable it is

Varg is a wise man who tells the truth

Varg never lies...

fuck off Kristian

Fuck off, Fenris.

gilipollas, muérete tú y tu puta madre

He was a swedish model and musician he invented the tremolo and formed twelve bands including Ensnared, Immoral and Blackthrone, all of them pioneering the genre of music known as "Boersk Blek Metle" ("Farmer Black Metal" in Swedish) he inspired many bands to play what they called blackgaze and even had a influencial on genre known as trash

e was murderded by a finnish assassin who was envy of his sucess, he was a count from a dark land called Grimsnack, and he killed him with lamps

when he died his friends took pictures of his dead body and used it for a album by a band that was named ManheiM

Hijo de la gran puta, patético de mierda, vete a tomar por culo a tu cueva, gusano asqueroso, no sabes una puta mierda de mí, subnormal

>U DON NOOOO MEEE
Go cry, Spaniard.

He opened a record shop in Olso that sold metal records and he lived in the basement

Oslo, the second larges city in Sweden, was where Erudanimes opened the shop which was called Hella Good Records and he used to organise LaVeyan themed orgies in the basement to which most of the great stars of the Boersk Blek Metle scene attended with great pleasure: Fernis, Abbot, Warhammer, Satori The Well Dressed, Björn Ove Ingemar "I Do Speed" Strid are just some of the great musicians who enjoyed sweaty manlove in the basement of Hella Good Records

goood pasta ngl

It's not pasta, it's the troof

Oye carnal tranquilo, no estamos en Reddit.

go eat a piece of shit, retard

>Oystein
oy vey

gracias

>;_;
You really think the crude, awkwardly formulated "insults" of a Spaniard can offend me? Go have your nation be under moor rule for another half millenia will you

No he wasn't

Yes he was, he said so himself:
>I'm a communist
>Oyster Euronymus, 1991

get a life, instead of spending time here insulting people. And you don´t know anything about my country, wtf are you talking about. I won´t waste more time with a moron like you

>implying this place is better than reddit
You will.
You will continue to waste your time, because your whole life is a waste. You'll reply to this, or one of your whie knights will. And it seems I know more than you about your shitty homeland if the idea of having been under moor rule for about 500 years seems alien to you.

Go ahead, prove me right.

Chupame un huevo, carnal.

ALAS, I HAVE BEEN MORTALLY WOUNDED BY THE ELOQUENTIAL VERBAL DAGGERS OF THIS SLY SPANIARD!

Calm your monobrow you Eurolite Latino.

Because of this shitty thred I've watched too many of Vargs youtube videos.

>First video
>Yeah I killed a man, shit was whatever. Don't mix your race or your blood and fuck christianity man those guys and the jews ain't done nothing for us but keep us down I'm living in the woods now.
>Next video
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOESN'T SARUMAN HAVE ANY STATS IN THE NEW D20 EDITION OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS ROLE PLAYING GAME!!!!!

he's a Renaissance man

Pretty sure that hypocritical faggot rocked up at Deicide shows too.

What a hipster faggot.

>muh scene

Also, to the trendy hardcore people... AAAAARRRRGH!