I need some help Sup Forumsros, started smoking pot again after five years going clean...

I need some help Sup Forumsros, started smoking pot again after five years going clean, but as or late I have been nervous and having anxiety like bad to the point where I keep thinking negative thoughts while being sober. I was fine before smoking pot. Haven't smoked today and I'm not planning on it anymore. What should I do ?

Not smoke

And they say pot is harmless. Fucking idiots. You morons deserve your misery.

Yeah I figured.

smoke some GOOD shit user, that was the problem

Nah trust me I was. I'm done with it. Its been making me feel shitty lately.

xD yes i agreeings dat marijuana is a baddy no no

eat alot of good food veggies lean meat fruit drink dark cinnamon tea do some cardio try breathing meditation

Did you get these feelings when you were smoking 5 years ago?

Yes towards the time period before I quit.

And then it went away in the 5 year period?

Thanks bro

just man up and smoke weed and ignore your feelings

Yeah after I quit I suffered depression and anxiety for like two months then I got better. I know I'm stupid. :/

What made you start smoking again?

Friends got me into it and I caved in to the peer pressure idk.

Anyone ever felt like this ?

Are they good friends though, if they aren't treating you well and making you do things you don't wanna do through peer pressure you shouldn't hang around them

They're just stoners. Idk I just thought I wouldn't feel like I did before but apparently it still does. I haven't been able to eat good lately either. I need to work out or something.

I been thinking too much about shit lately too and I know its because of the weed.

Yeah as long as they aren't really forcing you to do really bad stuff or making you do things you dont want to do too often then it should be fine to still chill with them. I've gone through depression before and similar feelings of burnout and feeling bad anxiety but the thing thats helped me out the most is probably filling my time with worthwhile activities such as learning an instrument or reading up on things your interested in

I would suggest going clean again if it's only going to cause you more problems, it isnt something that you should feel forced to do if you dont want to

Yeah thanks guys I'm gonna do this. I just feel like fucking shit right now.

Having a job could also help by making you feel more useful and will help you be more productive, when I got my first job it really helped me feel more important and it also taught me a lot of skills that I've been able to use (plus making that money is good)

I'm a doctor, only high doses for a long period of time will have crazy side effects while sober, on your thinking, but it's hard to reach this stage..

if u is doctar how is my back hurt right now

I actually have a job and it has been helping me keep my mind busy. Everything was month ago, I was content and living my sober life.with my gf.

ples help for sure my back is hurt i can send you a picture of back if to examine

Weed triggers it though heavy doses or not.

cant not reech around to back picture but here is shothead of me u can tell from picture why back is pain yes?

Sure

Bump