'Being gay' is a choice - one committed mostly by the confused, the abused, and the deliberately deviant

'Being gay' is a choice - one committed mostly by the confused, the abused, and the deliberately deviant.
Engaging in homosexual activities does not seem to make people happy. Homosexual love is not equal to heterosexual love- we know this because gay people have so many different partners. And of course, people who have many partners almost always end up depressed. Monogamous heterosexual partnerships are beautiful and natural and the only road to true well being and happiness. All other 'lifestyles' are self destructive distractions.

Other urls found in this thread:

smh.com.au/national/gay-people-are-less-healthy-happy-and-content-than-straight-people-says-a-survey-20150716-gidpj2.html
townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2016/08/28/the-entire-lgbt-narrative-just-crumbled-n2211099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I could link the article here, but I forgot it.

OP is right though.

New trap thread

Pretty gay worrying about what guys do with their dicks

wut wus it

>Engaging in homosexual activities does not seem to make people happy
Nigga they throwin parades n shit u trippin

boypussi

Heterosexual people don't throw parades and are a lot happier

Free talk live

>Homosexual love is not equal to heterosexual love- we know this because gay people have so many different partners.
That is one hell of a generalization. It also seems to imply that straight people are incapable of having as many partners as gay people, which is just wrong.

And what do you mean "not equal"? Not comparable? Who are you to say that? Love isn't a tangible thing you can just measure.

>Monogamous heterosexual partnerships are beautiful and natural
Appeal to nature, argument will not be entertained. That is fallacious theist claptrap.

>the only road to true well being and happiness
That's an opinion. Happiness, like love, is intangible. It's something that varies from person to person.

Heterosexual people could throw parades if they wanted. There are a ton of heterosexual people who go to pride parades just to kick back.

Nobody promised you an argument, fagmuffin.

>Engaging in homosexual activities does not seem to make people happy.

Then why would they choose something which is gonna cause more shit than good?

OP is a fag, but that argument doesn't work. Same reason people do heroin.

Because they're fucking stupid?

Well, I should of said one of the same reasons. People all have their vices.

Again, OP is wrong and stupid, I'm just playing devil's advocate. If you wanna put fags like him in his place, you gotta stay sharp.

smh.com.au/national/gay-people-are-less-healthy-happy-and-content-than-straight-people-says-a-survey-20150716-gidpj2.html

>Actual facts
>Op is wrong and stupid

Well, OP didn't use actual facts, he just shit out a bunch of nonsense.

>The survey measured levels of social support by asking respondents to rank their friendships, feelings of loneliness and happiness, and ability to get help in times of trouble. Straight men and women scored 8/10, gay and bisexual men scored 7.6/10, and gay and bisexual women scored 7.5/10.

OH THE HORROR

The quality of relationships of a person who has many partners is likely to be low. If it's one person, it's a problem with the person, if a significant fraction of gays have many partners, then homosexual love is clearly not equal to heterosexual love.
By not equal I mean it's not as good and it's qualities are different.

>appeal to nature is a fallacy
Not really. You don't have to believe in God to believe that people should behave in a way that is line with human nature / how we 'evolved'

>that's an opinion
It's an assertion. I'm able to say to a person who isn't happy, they aren't happy. I don't need to respect their opinion.

Yeah, but why does it matter? Why do you care what people do with their lives? If they say they're happy, they're happy. You don't decide that. Besides, it's not like you'd try to help them if they weren't.

Research, published in the May issue of the European Journal of Epidemiology, found that people entering into a gay marriage were, as mirrored above, nearly three times as likely to commit suicide than their heterosexual counterparts.

townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2016/08/28/the-entire-lgbt-narrative-just-crumbled-n2211099

Based townhall

A conservative news outlet, shocking.

What they failed to prove was correlation equaling causation.

>people still shunned, at best, by large swathes of society are more likely to commit suicide than people who arent

This is just shocking i tell you

Have you ever met a gay dude? They're super happy
Like so happy that I'm jealous cause they don't have to put up with womens' bullshit. They just chill with their homies and get laid

Makes you think

It's not as if liberals would want to publicise such research

Okay so what?

spoken like someone who formed an opinion based on biased statistics and their own half thought out prejudices, most gay people are pretty damn happy here, they don't get told they are abominations or wrong, they get into relationships and live successful lives, just because you don't like it doesn't mean shit, and honestly thinking about what two grown men do in the privacy of their own home is super gay dude

>get laid
Not really. They ram dicks up bumholes and get AIDs and die. Between eight and twenty years earlier than straight people. Without having any of their own children, and often without having any healthy long term relationships.
We don't want children growing up like this. To the extent we can protect them from that, we should

I have evidence. You have anecdotes and insults.
But whatever man