Post dead people

Post dead people.

Continuing this thread If you like you can also ask a necrophile anything (that isn't incriminating). I'll be dumping more of my personal collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

Bump

I'm literally homeless this Wednesday. Why are you assuming my life is so easy?

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

next time you see a wall of text, google it
99% of the time it's stale copypasta
in that guys case, REALLY stale

Most things don't work on the internet I'm currently using.

Sup Forums works for you but not google?

yeah. The first few days I was here youtube wouldn't work either.

What's your current situation, if you don't mind me asking?
Hot as fuck, wish there'd be a deep slash in there.

>wish there'd be a deep slash in there
I fucking hear you, it's a tease

Mother said she was going to leave me to sleep in the ditch, says she hopes I get pneumonia and die. Tfw no friends, no remaining family and no house as of 2 days.

That's fucked.
My father kicked my sister out the day she turned 16, she was pretty much in the same boat. Turned to legit satan worship and hardcore drugs. Well actually she had started a couple years earlier.
What ya gonna do, user?

My father was in the military for seven years and I know basically everything he taught me. There's a commune up north about 3 weeks walk with all my stuff. So I"m stay here until I'm forced to go I guess.
I want to innawoods but everybody says I shouldn't.

Fucking hell. It's fun to think the potential of this happening is in us all the damn time. Living tissue is the only thing that keeps it in check.

Living innawoods with no money to your name and no one to back you up is extremely irresponsible. If anything were to happen to you, you would die. You're much better off toughing it out in civilization until you can establish yourself further. If you really, really want to go innawoods, better to do it when you're better prepared, not on your last leg.

Isn't it wonderful?

Fam. I'm the user from the last thread with the gf of 9 years. I actually want to die.

>What is legit satanism that satanic bible bullshit is like reading rainbow. Im genuinely interested as its something i've been looking for personally.

OP, are you the same guy who occasionally posts these threads on /r9k/?

you guys may also wanna check out /r/cutefemalecorpses though you need an account because its quarantined

"innawoods?"

Would you really want to die knowing that if you do go, you'll leave behind someone who's been with you for nearly a decade and loves your dearly? Someone who has actively worked against ending your life prematurely so that you could be together?

Yeah it's me.

I went on cutefemalecorpses before, was full of stale reposts and there wasn't much content to begin with. Reddit is pretty shit for gore tbh.

Into the woods?
Isn't that an easy one?
I thought everybody knew that saying.

Cut open neck? Fine!
Pussy? Better censor that shit!

lurk more

Anywhere near Alabama?

Yeah I know. I'm not actually going to do it. I just feel like shit at the moment.
No. New Zealand, Sorry.

I figured but i thought it could have been an autocorrect.

I don't bug her for all the details but we're talking rituals, live animal sacrifices and orgies and shit. Drugs heavily involved, of-fucking-course.

>thinking joking/posting about dead people is sick
>browsing Sup Forums

Choose one

Yep sounds like that Laveyan Satanism crap thats basicly just about orgies and drug and just going out of your way to be weird. Not what im looking for.

In a way, it's wonderful we're already dead. Just that the tissue still lives.
That's the definition of life but you get my point.
What causes the decomposition is always there.

Understandable. Hope you feel better man.

Not even a corset can contain those tits

Im the user asking about satanism and wondering if you lived near bama as i would board you to help out. Is there anything out there for out likes to chat and share information outside of chan?

Figures, sounded way more fucked up than what I knew about LaVeyan satanism back then. Just dicks being dicks.

that looks like the pizza I tried to make last night

I doubt it. Such is life though! I'll move on, thanks for your kind words, user ^-^

That looks like that forest in Japan where people flock to from the city to kill themselves. I think they claim to find at least 200 corpese a year on average among that forest.

For you, I'll sing a song for the Big Dipper, for what it's worth.

Thanks I think.

Tldr faggot

It is, check the filename.

Same place, but wikipedia claims 200 total in 2010
they're japs, not lemmings

Things have to get more fucked up to evolve with the newer drugs being introduced to the market. Kek Back when Laveyan came around they didnt have bathsalts that made you want to eat a persons face off.

We are all human the potential is in all of us we are all just flesh on the way to the grave but the difference is that some of us don't just embrace death, death has because the very fabric of our souls we live life knowing we could perish at any moment.

OP still in thread?

Yep, I'm the one that's been posting all the pics.

What is it about our remains or final moments that attracts your interest? Is it just a general interest in how the process of death is carried out?

I think it's a good thing like this site exists. Exposing us to the unseen. Makes us appreciate our lives a bit more, and kinda brings reality into prospective

The loss of life is terribly romantic to me. The idea that a living, breathing person, with memories, emotions, a lifetime of experience has passed away from the world and left behind an object that embodies everything that they once represented, an object that changes in so many beautiful ways, an object that looks and feels like a person but that person is no longer there, it fascinates me. Seeing the process of decomposition, seeing a corpse change, captivates me in a way that nothing else can. The process of death is a passion for me, it's much more than a general interest. I want to dedicate my life to it.

>kids
I may be a sick fuck but child gore has always repulsed me.

That looks like the pizza I shit this morning......

They ended up half baked, in a way?

Have you looked into any forms of necromancy? Whats your thoughts on what happens to that persons memories and such do you believe humans have souls, do our souls and memories leave to some ethreal plain and leave our flesh vessels to decompose and return to the earth?

Kin I have me them Dimes, no offense.

Neckid nigger detector off the scale.

The story behind that one is pretty fucked up on its own. Basicly in a nut shell that kids friend killed him and tried to hide is body in the childs praents addict. He killed him because the child owed him in game money on a game called Tibia

>necromancy
lol no
I do not believe in souls, spirits, ghosts, or any other otherworldly notions. I'm an atheist. I believe that when we die, our brain function has ceased, and when that biological process stops, life as we know it ends. That there is nothing beyond what we experience right now, that it's no different from our perception of the world before we were born- as in, nothing.

To be perfectly honest I have recurring nightmares about fucking the dead and having them come back to life in the middle of it. The notion of an afterlife is nothing short of terrifying to me.

>The notion of an afterlife is nothing short of terrifying to me.
user. Do you fear death?

Yeah I'm familiar with the set, it's pretty fucked.

Doesn't everyone?

shut it pedro

this one might pull through

Whats middle school like?

what a waste of great vagina