Sup Forums What the fuck Is up with Tinder? I live In the suburbs of a 2+ million population city...

Sup Forums What the fuck Is up with Tinder? I live In the suburbs of a 2+ million population city. I figure I could meet some local people so I put In five miles as the range, but I get no one. I highly doubt these suburban 18-22 year olds ( My range ) aren't using Tinder. Wtf Is up with that? Is there a time of day to use Tinder that I'm oblivious to?

side note: I'm a rather exotic looking guy ( Long hair, red beard, look like a viking ) and haven't gotten one hit. Im using this to find locals, but every time Im in the city I have no issue with the ladies. What the fuck makes them so picky when they use an app? I mean fuck, I only look like Im slightly dangerous to be around.

Tinder doesn't care about anything but appearance. The personality part comes at the same time when you meet in person, but they don't get that with a picture.

Pictures good man. For real. My Aryan facial structure Is In full crop. My beard/mustache as well. I look alittle menacing but Isn't that what people these days dig anyway? Sure I'm no linebacker but for my age I'm pretty damn sexy If you're Into older men ( I look about five years older than I actually am ). In fact my personality Is what I hide.

post pic

And unleash my Aryan blood unto the open internet? Nigger this Is Sup Forums. I look like an Anglo Saxon Aryan. No hint of mud race.

Bitches aren't into ginger cunts mate.

what city do you live in?

Theyre probably all swiping right for that BBC

Not a ginger mate, also im from the US. Got me a ginger beard sure, my long hair Is as dark as Hitler's asshair.

Somewhere In the Rustbelt, wouldn't be surprised though. Such a shame If so.

I'm talking to a girl right now from pof, she asked me if I wear my jeans low. Fucking kill me.

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Save the white race with someone else.

Can't abort, that's the sad thing. I don't have much choice.

Your hand Is your friend. You're gonna get cucked bro.

I'm sorry dude. This is the truth. I thank God I belong to the Mediterranean master race with sexy features that anglo-saxon women crave. I fuck your white women all the time you pasty white ugly beta fags.

Nobody would get laid following your advice. Her pussy isn't going to feel any less good no matter hot much shit her head is filled with. I'll make the most of it.

Red beard and black hair? Sounds like you're just a huge faggot and everyone knows it you sound like you try to be badass. No one likes that guy

My beard Is red. What the fuck Is the big deal? All the women I approach are actually quite receptive to my ginger beard. You don't know how many times college bitches have ran their fingers through It. I just hate driving 30 miles to go downtown.

The puss Is destroyed bro. Hotdog down a hallway my friend. Hotdog down a hallway.

Oh no, this Is just how I speak to anons. Totally down to earth. Just not here, you get acclimated to join the dick measuring contest.

Trust me you're a faggot and everyone hates you.

Nope.

Either way womens vaginas don't become loose when they have a lot of sex. You're understanding is a bit off.

Your*

>tinder

Well first of all, you're asking Sup Forums for help so you're probably not much better looking than any of us

and if you want to succeed on tinder you absolutely HAVE to tightly adhere to rules 1 and 2.

Given you're not having success and you're asking Sup Forums of all places for advice....

You're trying to compete at a high end meat market against prime cuts. it's absolutely womens choice and they're ALL going to choose the top 5% of the prime cuts.

Nobody uses Tinder. I doesn't have a wide reach.

In my experience: whether its dating or casual hookups, I feel like most people are using the app reallife. Reallife has a lot more people on it, and the way their profiles work is a lot more in depth. Basically every girl I've ever fucked I met on there.

What the fu k is this thread about? Youre here bitching because you cant find someome to fuck in your local area? Fuck you, op and your rediculous stupid fuckig thread. /thread. And /op. God damn theres some stupud fucking threads today. Have a sage, op.

To be fair I live right outside of a seedy part of the city ( They took It over, property prices still high somehow ) with alot of blacks. I swiped left to all of them for days, decided to test It. Have five matches with black bitches. Why no whitey? Their around for sure, but I've been on for three days, no matches with any white or asians. Somehow though I get instantly matched with black girls though.

*They're