ITT: we post stories about times our girlfriends/wives told us about guys they fucked that had massive cocks...

ITT: we post stories about times our girlfriends/wives told us about guys they fucked that had massive cocks. in before cuck shit. stories esp good if you are still with her.

faggot

0.03 shekels have been deposited into your account

what? shit turns me on

nobody, really?

No, you kike cuck cunt faggot

Is that Carl the cuck?

Well my gf said she used to fuck black guys exclusively for awhile.

why is she your gf then? you a cuck? also enjoy your free aids

poorly veiled shill thread.

how do you feel about it?

hey my girlfriend has been with a black guy before too. It was right after I dumped her the first time. She came crawling back when I talked to her again. Doesn't bother me lol. I am not insecure about that shit.

Not "massive" really, but I saw a woman for a few months and when we discussed our sexual histories she told me about going to Spain for a year when she was in college. She went over a good Christian girl and a virgin; and came home a slut who'd taken it in all three holes who had fucked nearly ten men, some of whom she'd only met the night they slept together. Some of our best sex was that night.

did she tell you about their size?

Nowadays, aids is more of an inconvenience and when on a cocktail it's hard to pass on or even die from. But she doesn't have aids

No, I'm not a cuck

Doesn't bother me. The other thing that bothers me is that she thought they were more aggressive and confident than other races which is why she dated them. I found that to be a racist reason and she agreed it was stupid.

Yes, one was really huge, maybe at least 10 inches and she didn't like it. The others were about my size around 7 inches

My gf only hooked up with a black guy once, they went back to his place and fooled around but didn't fuck because his dick was way too big to even fit it in her. She's a small girl and he was a huge dude. Said she couldn't even fit it in her mouth.

Jelly?

Does she let you throat fuck her, gag her, and cum on her face? Cuz if he couldn't nut in her pussy, he -definitely- unloaded on her. Got photos of it to all his boys too.

I had a girlfriend once..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I mean not really it sounds inconvenient to have such a big dick. Honestly most black dudes i know go for like tall athletic chicks and thats totally not my type so i ain't really mad. i'm kinda disappointed that she couldn't at least blow him or something i'm sure that must have been a let down for him

do you believe that she didn't do anything?

we had each shared a handful of a lot more explicit stories so yeah

everyone has been burned by a bigger cock, whether they know it or not

man i wished i could tell my wife i wanna watch her suck another guys cock

all my wife has to do is ask and ill let her suck another guys cock the same night

My gf found out I cheated on her like a year prior. She then face timed me while another guy ate her our then started fucking her, she fucked him for about a month before we got back together. Have more stories if anyone interested

fake cuck man is at it again
kill youself wannabe

yes

were you the manlet bf cropped out of the pic?