Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/marcelsmusicjournal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's the worst kind of person and deserves every kind of shit he gets on rym

isn't he legit autistic? i never made fun of him because i assumed he was.

not sure. i think he might be socially awkward/autistic in that sense but not full on. he is a pretty odd person altogether though.

his interviews are so funny. he should do more

All memes aside, he has a really good taste in music considering he's so young. I never understood why people make fun of him.

he's like seventeen

he copied his best-of lists from music sites and his writing style is atrocious. He also stole content from Sup Forums of all places.

[citation needed]

Hey Marcel!

k

That's a guy?

Isnt this the guy who slowed down music for 18 musicians and called it his own ambient track?

yeah thats how he makes music, he just takes other peoples shit and puts effects over it. most of what he does is unoriginal, he stole his music reviews from other journalists, passing it off as his own

didn't he say that shit was a self-aware joke one time

but who knows honestly. i can never tell if what he does is some sort of statement or if it's intentional. he seems weirdly mysterious.

He also literally copied caretaker

he's just a pathetic guy who shit-talks Sup Forums on discord all the time
who cares

i don't know i was just chiming in since you brought it up

He's 18
He's made other original music listen to it before you criticize

>He's 18
nah he's still younger than that

>He
Be a man Marcel, speak about yourself in the first person.

Doesn't he have his own Reddit board where the only posters are his own sock puppets?

Sup Forums's just jealous that's he has better music taste than half this board and he's only 16/17

reddit.com/r/marcelsmusicjournal/

no he doesnt have good taste in music

>didn't he say that shit was a self-aware joke one time
he has messaged me all butthurt on rym for leaving a negative review, he has reported people for leaving a negative rating and he has repeatedly deleted stuff and pretended it didnt exist after its exposed as copied, so no i dont think its a self aware joke lol

damn that's pathetic

>Ddoses people that don't like his reviews

Nah he deserves all the hate.

when has he ever done this

remember when that madman went and punched him irl

he's the next scaruffi

really? proof needed

will he ever fuck?

i kinda wanna castrate him

im sure someone has the picture, a guy said he was going to do it on Sup Forums and then marcel tweeted about it right after the concert saying someone punched him

i think he said someone pushed him to the ground, not punched

I gave him relationship advice once and forced him to ask a girl out

really? where?

One time Marcel called me a homophobe and tried to get me banned from a chatroom

AMA

montie vs. marcel