>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Online Jam Group:
>discord.gg/WyG9MTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-md6byi_f_s
musicgoroundvirginiabeach.com/p/640404/used-yamaha-g-245s-ii-acoustic-guitar-wood
youtube.com/watch?v=xILpLUWimyc
reverb.com/item/3835344-seagull-sa6
youtube.com/watch?v=XK0ETdI_fEI
southjersey.craigslist.org/msg/5921468326.html
clyp.it/t4g2ogq2
youtu.be/oDwnQ3hRjME
gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Buckethead-Signature-Les-Paul.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for squier

Which bass cab should I get for a 200W head? Small venues and band practice only. 2x10 or 1x15?

youtube.com/watch?v=-md6byi_f_s

210 if you want a tighter response and 115 if you want to be louder and more Low end range. A 15" has more surface area than 2 10" speakers therefor it displaces more air making it louder

Thanks user

Also what head do you have? What's your budget?

i just got a new scratchplate for the black guitar (the one that is on it) and barely any of the holes align with the nails properly BAKA senpai

Holdsworth is king

I play a Fender Jazz Bass Mexican made
with a Fender Rumble 150 amp

I'm gonna buy my 1st guitar
Probably a Mexican Strat
What amp should I get?

Bought from a friend for ultra cheap, sounds decent. I'm willing to spend about 200$, because Poland and gear prices compared to wages are fucking ridiculous.

man fuck pickguards desu, they're unnecessary and pretty much all of them have too many screws

like seriously do you really need more than 6 fucking screws in one ever

yeah theres not many in mine right now and it holds still perfectly fine

Just for laughs I'd run the Fender Rumble into a 2x12" cab.

>200$
That's really fucking tight, have you looked at Thomann ? Usually their prices are pretty fair.

I think they're nice for swapping out the pickguard like from an SSS to an HH, when it's routed for humbuckers below. Aesthetically, it's usually hit or miss.

Probably going to buy something used tho

Is double bass allowed here?

Been playing electric bass for 3 years and know how to read music quite fluently

I've been interested in getting a double bass but i'm poor and that'd probably take about a year so i'd start learning when i'm 21 or so

My question is, is learning at 21 a good age to become decent at it? I know "It's never late to start learning something" but from a more cynical point of view, is it really worth it to start learning at that age or am i just going to be worse than mediocre my whole life?

Would a Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar be a good beginner bass?

As good as any

Pretty cheap too

i am doing one minute chord changes from A to E and my left arm that I form the chords with is really stiff and really tensed up. It's difficult but I can do 30 cycles. Should it feel so hard?

>is learning at 21 a good age to become decent at it?

Yes, of course. No instrument in the world requires you start at four years old like a little chinese kid forced in to it by his parents in order to git gud. Go for it!

Double basses are fuck off crazy expensive though. You'll probably want to rent for a while.

>that bridge
REEEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING SHIT GUITARS YOU RETARDS

Yes those are fine. Maybe also check out the cheap Yamaha basses too. Yamaha is competitive in the beginner cheap bass and guitar market.

Good mid range classical guitar? 150-300$

Should I get one used or new? I'd buy it used, but I don't think I know enough to tell if I'm getting a lemon.

I had one as my first bass. Would recommend.

vintage yamaha classical. g245 is a good one.

check this out crazy good deal

musicgoroundvirginiabeach.com/p/640404/used-yamaha-g-245s-ii-acoustic-guitar-wood

If you go used, check on Reverb. If the seller has a good reputation you're pretty safe in that regard.

Thanks man, price is the main issue, although i have a friend who makes decent instruments so i suppose i'd talk it with him

Good job putting the title as your name OP

Is that a good one?

Just bought it, sorry bud.

I bought a Kustom Amp off Craiglist. Pretty good for the price ($40) but the distortion is shit.

yeah i don't do that often but i messed it up this time

Yes it's a good one, better than any new production classical you can buy (under $1000). Solid spruce top, rosewood back and sides and it has the benefit of wood that has been aging for almost 40 years. I have one myself.

trying to decide between electric and acoustic guitar. all the songs i want to play are definitely played on acoustic but i have a 3 roommates so i dont want to be that loud. are electic guitars without an amp enough to not disturb enough?

i saw someone play a yamaha pacifica 112 and it sounds nice. it had a good rane, if that's the right word for it. hard to find used though. can someone recommend something similar? i dont want my guitar to sound like something from a metal band

Unplugged electrics still make a fair amount of noise. It's not loud but it's definitely audible from another room if you're playing fairly hard.

hey can anyone help me decipher the notes this guy is playing?

youtube.com/watch?v=xILpLUWimyc

get one of these senpai. It's quiet like an electric but sounds like an acoustic when it's plugged in

reverb.com/item/3835344-seagull-sa6

A B C, A B C, A B C
F G A, F G A, F C B

These notes

A-0-2-3

E-1-3

You can get the Pacifica cheap enough new, it's why you don't see many used, as they just get shoved in the back of the closet.

What did Earthquaker Devices mean by (((this)))?

This seems like an interesting meme. I rarely play acoustic but i might pick one up to see whats up

Thanks, I was joking replying to myself but I actually did buy it. Should be here by next week.

dont get a 15, i have one and fucking hate it

at least go to a store and compare the two

They sound surprisingly good, I think the nylon string version is especially useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=XK0ETdI_fEI

DELET THIS

fuck off ben

it's not problem for now as i could play in my basement but i might move to an apartment.

it's too expensive and id have to pay for shipping to canada

ive seen a fewcheap ones online but they're all different models. is there a big difference between the 012, 112, and 510?

sorry but I don't know how to read that, I don't feel that I'm a beginner as I have all the chords down, even some barre chords and can play a good amount of songs

but I don't understand how I'm meant to read

A B C, A B C, A B C

A B C played in the barre chord?

Just get the 34" one, I tried the short scale version and it's not that great, very boomy sound with little note definition (unless you're into that, then you're golden)

Go to Yamahas website, there are different models in each of those numbers, Like the 012 inexpensive great guitar, and the 112J and 112V which is nearing mid level in the $350 to $500 mark.

Why do you hate it, also what model?

>tfw some guy near me on Craigslist is selling a Jaguar but I don't know what flaws to look for
Should I meet him in a Guitar Center and have those fucks look it over or something?

Show us bruh

And look for deals, don't go by the MSRP.

Forgot to add that the only problem i had was the sound (that you might be into), otherwise really solid guitar in the price range

southjersey.craigslist.org/msg/5921468326.html

Pls halp

>just bought a bass for the halibut

this is a fun instrument guise

if you want your mustang to stay in tune get at me boys

clyp.it/t4g2ogq2

>SR505 listed at €350
>know too well it will be gone before I can buy it
let's hope people don't check it out because the strings look dirty.

Visually don't really see anything wrong with it. Just ask the dude is everything working.

>Squier

found your flaw

Stick your Gibson up your ass, dad

I've never played bass in my life, I'm not gonna get an Ernie Ball StingRay.

How do I start soloing? when it comes to improvisation and soloing I suck, and I feel I'm letting my bandmates down. Is there anything I can read as an introduction to soloing?

what is that plug-thing he blocked the hole where the other killswitch used to be on the upper part of the Les Paul? I need one.

I don't know, I think it's a strap button

>ith the added one-two punch of a booming split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup paired with a growling Jazz Bass single-coil bridge pickup and an active bass-boost circuit that adds additional low-end power.

This guy knows how to write marketing copy.

Is his Les Paul 28"/30"or something? Looks fucking huge and he's a big dude

Kinda looks like a rubber hole plug. Hardware stores sell them usually in the metal working area.

desu it's better than most shit you see on craigslist.

Spackle

Did I mess up?

what scale is this?

youtu.be/oDwnQ3hRjME

You can't go wrong with a P-Bass

Buy a Cordoba C5, nicest sounding classical in that range period, sounds better than guitars more expensive than it. Used ones go on reverb.com for as low as $170

D major (almost half a semitone flat, though) with a shit ton of chromaticism

I sold my old American Standard to get this new American Professional. The neck on the new one is by far the best P-Bass neck I've ever felt, but I much preferred the pick-ups on my old. And the white pickguard makes it look cheap. But I guess there's no going back now.

thanks guys, needed one

Are 12 string guitars a meme? I have about 300 euros to spend and I was wondering whether a 12 string is worth it, if not I'll just get an acoustic

I bought an Elite Strat in the spring when they came out, the new Pros are just fantastic. The necks are top notch. Fender brought it this year.
You can always swap out pick guards and hardware.
Good on ya.

i have a 12 string. i never play it. i haven't picked it up in probably 10 years. it just sits in a case in the closet.

don't waste your money on them, you'll most likely do the same thing because they just aren't very useful

Same here, I bought one 2 years ago and only played it once every few months since then, if that. Waste of money imo

I'd look for used peavey cabinets. I'm not sure how abundant they are in Poland but they are in every pawn shop just about in the US. Just make sure the wattage rating on the cabinet is equal to or greater than that of your head and the speaker resistance (ohms) of the cabinet matches your head. They aren't the greatest, but they are tough as shit and can handle some wear

Learn scales, learn what key youre in. Record the parts you need to solo over and go to town.

Its either technique or feel, but its best to learn both. For technique run scales, finger and picking excercises to a metronome. For feel just play what note you hear in your head and how long to play it. It gets easier the more you play the scales, you develop relative pitch pretty quickly if you keep at it.

Lately I've lost all motivation to play, probably because of all the shit there is to learn and I wasn't improving. I want to play fusion jazz stuff and I know I need to go and learn the arpeggios and study some theory and some of the modes more but I can't be fucked most of the time

ehh just quit. Seriously I wasted 8 years playing and it didn't get me shit except being autisticly good at it. Just learn 4 chords and use it to get a girlfriend/wife. The only thing that matters in life is reproducing before you die and all you need to help with that is learning 4 chord meme songs that grills like.

t. /r9k/

kek'd, those faggots need to stay on their containment board

hes like 7'2 and his les paul is sized to fit him

I just found a useable blackface-ish clean sound out of a Blues Junior. it's with all the eq controls down low except midrange at 4-5. weird stuff.

Dang, you weren't lying. He's 6'5".

gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Buckethead-Signature-Les-Paul.aspx

And yeah, his guitar is 27".

how many dirt pedals is too many on your board?

one or a hundred

for you

Do I need to be good to learn jazz?

i don't know what "good" means, but jazz is incredibly incredibly difficult and takes a lot of time and listening to play

Based on this guy's board, never too many.