>He uses spotify

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdKIJHXzPkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He

Nothing wrong with that

>she
tyvm

There's literally nothing wrong with that. Let people be people.

Please tell me you can hear the difference between Spotify's 320 kbit/s and an Audio CD Playback.

There literally is nothing wrong with using Spotify as an 'audiophile'.

Spotify + data free phone + Bluetooth speaker = hearing literally every single album released this year

With supplements of course, first if which is Bandcamp but that costs me phone data. However Spotify is the big foundation.

good thread, pirate scum

I can very clearly and I have tinnitus, earwax, and slight hearing loss

You're missing out on an amazing Herbie Hancock playlist.

>paying for air vibrations

it's art.

more like fart

youtube.com/watch?v=wdKIJHXzPkk

Spotify desktop is free

Spotify phone is basically free

post a double blind peer reviewed study that proves that you personally can

not an argument.

Using it right now to listen to 70s Beach Boys albums.

post a double blind peer reviewed study that proves that you personally can anything.

downloading losseless music is basically free too

Spotify is faster.

>Search for artist
>click album
>click play

>Search for torrent
>look around for one that's specifically 320kbps or FLAC
>doesn't have seeds
>shit outta luck
>find another one
>have to wait until file is downloaded to actually play it
>it's done
>track listing is incorrect
>album art is low res
>metadata isn't capitalized correctly
>have to spend time fixing it
>have to manunally organize it
>people think this is the superior experience

top fucking kek

>torrent

You mean pirating? Otherwise if I'm gonna preview it then I'll do it the way the artist wants me to because it's literally their prerogative.

>not putting more effort into obtaining music as a ritual towards greater and deeper enjoyment

hahahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahhahah

What's so funny

We'll see who has the last laugh

you that's what's funny

No, not who is funny

What is funny

But it is the superior experience.

If you do not have Spotify, Netflix and Hulu you are literally incompatible with 99% of western women. The only bigger turn off is being disgusting green bubble Android scum.

If the monthly prices if streaming services are too high, $2.99 of bitcoin will get you a lifetime Spotify/Tidal HiFI/Apple Music account on Alphabay. If you're going to steal, you might as well just steal this way

your life

i like atleast some portion of the profits to go towards the artist, even if minute.
its not like most of us are listening to double platinum recording artists

this is the stupidest meme
just buy like one album a year and you'll have given more money

Isn't life funny?

>not having netflix as a front to impress dumb sluts while torrenting 1tb kino flicks in your slave dungeon

>he likes white women

>all these plebs defending spotify
embarrassing.
its basically only useful if you're in the car.

Gay

>ads
>limited library
>n-nothing wrong with that!

>being a poorfag

your life is very funny

Tell me about it.

Literally tell me about it.

>Go on Soulseek
>Search Music
>Download
>Wait a few minutes
>Enjoy

t. two androids

I've seen it missing songs in the middle of an album before

I don't know what people are doing but I have never gotten an ad on the free desktop

And literally every library is limited

No ads if you use ezblock or just edit your hosts file.

>And literally every library is limited
Not when you download your music.

>reverse psychology advertising

>you are now aware that you can download music and add it to your spotify library

White women are the least materialistic of all women in the western world, user.

yes it is

Obviously less limited but still limited

Or I can just play it on a software and not have to deal with ads or a required internet connection.

And it's called pirating

There are legal downloads

Are you so ashamed you can't even call it what it is?

Why would I be ashamed of not giving money to scumbag record companies? Sure I'll call it pirating. I pirate all of my music, there happy?

If you willingly spend money on something you can just as easily get for free you're a retard. Nevermind the fact that the money doesn't even go to the artist.

See

How so? If a song exists on the internet it can be downloaded one way or another.

Ye, Spotify doesn't give jack shit to artists

You still need an internet connection. And would that work with mobile? Or would you still get ads?

>feeling guilt for downloading farts

You can block ads (and unlock all premium features including offline listening) on mobile as well

This guys got it

Fair enough, that at least makes it more bearable. I still think the required internet connection and limited library make it vastly inferior to downloads.

Soulseek is far more embarrassing than Spotify

What is this 2003

/thread

Scratch the internet connection bit, just noticed the offline listening you mentioned.

soulseek is just a means of obtaining, nobody listens to soulseek

I fell for the anti-spotify memes until this 99c/3month deal, probably going to now pay for some streaming service but maybe not spotify

>tfw you will never be bailey's juice

> I'll call it pirating. I pirate all of my music, there happy?
Yes if you keep calling it pirating. Calling it downloading is needlessly convoluting the issue because I pay for downloads.

No fucking shit

Holy Christ avant teen central

who said I didn't buy albums?
i think you're on a pretty damn ridiculous high horse, considering artists aren't even aware of the large majority of listeners who illegally download music + don't attend shows

Very well then, pirating music (soulseek) is the best way to obtain music, superior to both spotify and paying for downloads.

>all these poorfags not wanting to spend 5 dollars a month for music at the most convenience
do none of you have jobs?

>who said I didn't buy albums?
certainly not me
please work on your reading comprehension

>paying for legal piracy where you don't get to keep the tracks

Well, it's a choice between spending 5$ a month on a library that doesn't even have all the artists I listen to, and spending nothing on all the music I want.

And I have a job, I actually prefer to keep the money I make from it and not waste it on bullshit I can get for free.

You don't keep them when you die, either.

>wait a few minutes
>superior

Stealing =/= Free

>Not already having a backlog of albums previously downloaded, ready to listen to whenever

why listen to music in the first place? you won't remember it when you die.

Piracy =/= Stealing

Their assortment is pretty good though. I used the free premium week for my holidays as I don't have an MP3-Player and I was baffled to see that they had some European Free Jazz albums that I couldn't even acquire by requesting them on what.cd.

Why do anything? You'll just die anyway.

Anyone who gives a shit how another person listens to music is a certified loser. Go outside and talk to someone you fucking dorks.

>legal piracy
This makes literally zero sense

The artist agrees to the label and the label agrees to Spotify. And that's the most convoluted scenario. More artists than literally ever before don't have labels because of course they need them as little as ever before.

>being this insecure about being a pleb

>not having millions of songs literally at your fingertips

>hear about an artist
>entire discography is available instantaneously

>this somehow inferior

You're a virgin.

You'll remain a virgin.

Most of the time they don't have the entire discogrpahy tho

neolibs go away

It might depend on the genre. I listen to a lot of underground rap for example, and most of them aren't on spotify.

It's a general term

Violating someone's rights is not free. Just because you didn't pay for something doesn't mean it's free.

Stop saying it's downloading
Stop saying it's free
It's piracy.

finally, someone who gets it

These spotify shills are reminding me too much of crunchyroll shills.

babby is angry, babby lashes out with mean words

I'm talking about music. Feel free to join in.

That isn't true.

lol

>I'm talking about music.
No you weren't.