So this chick that was my friend me and her were really close and she fucked my best friend instead of me so I just...

So this chick that was my friend me and her were really close and she fucked my best friend instead of me so I just quit talking to them both am I right or wrong for doing this? I'm just not going to be a cuck and hang out with the girl I like while we're hanging out with the guy who fucks her who use to be my best friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you think because you like her she's obligated to fuck you? You know this website is for people 18+ right

She probably did that because of your run on sentences. Who has time to decipher your shit like that?

You are clearly a faggot. When are you going to realize that women are people and cuck is not the only swear in the book?

Whatever you feel is right, is the correct answer. If your friend was aware you liked that girl and proceeded to fuck her anyway he is not a real friend. If that girl was aware you liked her in that way and proceeded to fuck your friend, then shes a whore who doesnt care about you. Move on, dont dwell, meet new friends and women.

Why are you still thinking about this? Move on

Thanks bro really needed to hear that

When Beta's respond.

Be a man OP do whatever you think is right on the basis of Don't be a cuck though.

You're only hurting yourself dude. Mate it's not like she's gonna stay with him forever and your best friend doesn't know you have a crush on his fuck -friend

You're welcome hun x

In all seriousness I think you have the right to be upset. You're human after all and it doesn't feel good to lose a girl to your best friend.

But you can't expect them to their relationship (let it be friends w/ benefit or bf/gf) just because of you. Also if you just stop talking them because of this then it's on you, not them.

At least tell them why you're upset express your thoughts. Handle it like a grown up

No problem. Just stick to your guns though. Don't be weak and play 3rd wheel.You will meet loyal friends, and you will find better girls. There is no need to explain yourself to them. Population is 7 billion ffs.

> instead of me
Fucking kids. She didn't fuck him "instead of you." She fucked the guy she wanted to fuck. Get over it. You're not a "cuck," because she never fucked you or wanted to or dated you. Neither her nor your friend owe you any fucking consideration because you "like her." Lonely virgins develop crushes on any girl who spends time with them--does that mean they're never allowed to go have sex or date anyone because it might hurt someone's feelings? You get to be pissed when a girl you already had an actual sexual and romantic relationship with fucks your friend, not before. But hey, ditch them. They'll be better off. You never gave a shit about the girl aside from wanting to fuck her, and your precious hurt feelings are more important than your supposed guy friend to you, so your friendship is worthless.

She knew you were keen on her.

She befriended you to get to your bestie.

She'll deny this to the hilt of course because it's so much easier to feign ignorance and put the blame on you, that way she doesn't need to feel guilty about her cunt act.

I tried to explain my emotions in a text message she hasn't responded in day is so I lost my crush and one of my best friend

Dont contact them. Handle it like a man. Don't give them the time of day. Cut them both off. It will auck for awhile, meet better women. Make loyal friends. Don't be a bitch and express yourself to shitty ppl. They obviously dont give a shit about you, otherwise your friend would have considered how you feel.. And that girl would be fucking you. Fuck them both.

You didn't lose anything. You lost 2 shitty ppl from your life.

That's pretty much my plan and then which is sad cuz they were both really good friends but I can't sit back and keep liking this girl but she keeps doing this she knows the way I feel and just doesn't care I guess. But then she got mad and said I was treating her like we were dating but I've invested so much time into this relationship communication all that sort of stuff

You did the right thing dude, cutting them off.
Dont regret it. Dont even look back and wonder what might have happened if you and hed had fucked.

Youll get yours soon, bro

Cant thank u enough man really needed to hear tht

Kek. Bitch probably thinks OP is too stupid to feel anything about the situation. OP is Probably an immigrant or a retard, maybe both.

She is trying to guilt trip you, put the blame on you so she doesnt look like shit. Fuck her. You didnt do anything wrong, they did. Remember that.

Yeah if I pour my heart out in the text message and it's been 3 days and you don't even respond I guess it's time for me to move on which is weird cuz we're always communicating throughout the day like 24/7 so I don't know if me telling her that I had feelings for her creeped her out it's not like she already didn't know that I just had to say it out loud

nah thats what id do pal

> that was my friend me
The fuck did I just read

And her were really close

Next time dont be available to females. They want what they cant have.

Well im single so i dont know how that dynamic would play out

I meant dont text a female 24/7. Dont be so available to talk to them. Its a quick road to the friendzone. Next time you like a girl, dont start off as friend. Flirt and make it clear you want her. Dont talk for hours at night and shit like the gay guyfriend

Good tip noted

This works 50% of the time. In my experiences some chicks dig the faggy guy friend who will talk all night with them before they fuck, thats how i got into my exs pants, and that shit lasted a whole year. Its all about reading people dude, no one is the same.

Also texting/talking are two different things.

Fuck yes trips of truth.

This is what Trumptards actually believe

>explain emotions via text
kys

We've all been there dude. Dont act lile you've never done that.

>be 35 year-old virgin NEET
>wake up at 6pm
>glance at my GBP board
>*gasp*
>momsey raized my Tendies by 5GBP EACH!
>Fucking makin me a bitch boy
>Go online lookin for advice
>I heard Reddit is helpfull
>Crawl through forest of NeckBeards
>Fined haven of the Gods!
>/r/Redpill
>Turns out momsey is just a whore needing an Alpha
>Must sell Beta Bux for RedPills
>Check Momsey's drawers, normie bitch has packets of Control pillz !!!
>Controll pillz will suffice
>Tear open packs swallow every last fucking Control pill
>I AM ALPHA
>I AM THE BRINGER OF DEATH
>I AM REDPILL
>Momsey walks in screaming at me, give her knowing smile, punch that bitch in her baby maker
>I AM ALPHA! I continue to shout while beating my chest like a Silverback Gorilla
>Pull out my peepee n slap momsey as she cries salty tears
>Belly is all Rumbly Tumbly, Control pills must be workin
>Start slapping Momsey showing my true dominance, I don't need no GBP I scream in her fucking normie face!!!!
>Black the Fuck out

>Wake up in hospital, stomach freshly pumped now Im hungry as fuck!
>Momsey crying in corner
>MFW nurse gives me pile of chicken tendies...
ALPHA AS FUCK!!

Exactly. If he's never done it, it's because he has no one to text.

Would you consider these dubs? I think they are.
Either way checked.

Ascend to the Alpha-Cuck, use them both for money and stuff and fuck around with them and make them pay for shit and yeah just do douchey stuff and pretend ur still friends LOL

What the fucks that suppose to mean

I refuse to be any variation of a cuck sorry and by the way I have my own money to spend fucktard. No need to be in debted either

Perfectly describes the typical poster that talks about being alpha and calls others beta.

Then ask your mom from chicken tendies and shit your diaper

An endothermic quadruped, carnivorous by nature

Become better looking. Do whatever you want about the girl/guy. It's stupid to stop being friends with your bro because he fucked a girl you couldn't though. But it's understandable to not want to be friends with the girl anymore. But why were you friends with her in the first place, did you even try to fuck her or just hoped your dick would spontaneously fall into her vagina?

ain't you an angry cunt there m8

I would drop both of them, but thats because I had a similar experience and in my experience my friend knew I liked the girl a lot. It was established and I had taken her out once and was just about ready to smash it before I found out he hit it like a week before. If you like the girl, even if you didnt tell your friend, do you really want to be around her and him? Y'know they fucking, and you just their watching them pretending not to care.

I say fuck it, move on.

She told me for the longest time she was a lesbian and my friend knew that I did not want him to fuck her if anything ever did go down but it turns out she's obviously not a full lesbian and I don't know something must be wrong with me I guess

Kill her, kill him, then kill yourself
But live stream it

You don't need friends you just need chicken tendies since you're so alpha.

I understand where some of these people are coming from, if you never told your friend that you liked her, he didn't know he did something wrong. I'm looking at it from a different perspective, and in my perspective, I wouldn't want to be hanging around the guy who fucked my interest.

Idk I still wouldn't be mad at a friend for fucking a girl you had no real claim over.

Alphas don't need friends just chicken tendies. Don't be a cuck. Make sure nobody fucks your mom but you.

She was obviously lying and was probably using you to get to your friend. Now, it could've just been a spur of the moment thing but still, fuck both of em' bro and move on.

He's an alpha. Everything is his. Especially chicken tendies.

Both of them were fully aware how I felt

If he didn't know then you can't be mad at em, but still, would you hang around her still? What if she wants to be friends still and fuck your friend also?

Friends don't give GBP and make chicken tendies OP.

You should shit in their beds. They deserve it since you owned her vagina by calling dibs.

Everyones assumption here was that they didn't know your feelings. If they both knew then forget about both of em' and don't be a pussy.

Seriously, whats their to even think about? He fucked the girl you were going after, thats like rule #3.

Still one of the best pics ever posted, I like the cut of your jib.

That's right you own any girl that you find attractive. Their sex organs are your property. Even if they find you completely repulsive no one else should touch your special ladies. Be alpha and send them one of your poopy diapers through the mail.

Personally I don't hang around with girls unless I'm trying to/already am fucking them. So if someone else is fucking a girl I would stop hanging around with them because that means I'm probably not going to fuck them anytime soon. But that's just me.

That's not the case here and I'm not at all saying that she belonged to him and only he could have her. I'm saying if he liked her, and she doesn't like him back and instead hooks up with the friend, why stick around? She is her own woman and decided to fuck the friend, and he should stop hanging around her. The friend was an awful person because he understood that OP had feelings for the girl and still went after her.

That's a good idea. Once some other dude jizzes in their pussy they are no longer people. That's so alpha. Be a real alpha and jerk off in a milk shake and trick your friends who cucked you into drinking it. You're ALPHA AS FUCK!!!!!!

You're so alpha. Her polluted loins would smell repellent to a real man. Any girl fucking another guy makes any real alpha wet his diaper.

I don't think you understand the word "cuck." A cuck is someone who's been cheated on. She can't have cheated on you if you were never in a relationship. The fact that you liked her doesn't mean you were together.

But he's an alpha you beta cuck. He owns her vagina since he said "dibs" when his mom drove him to her school. It doesn't matter that she only spoke to him out of pity or that she repulsed by the smell of his diaper. He's an alpha and she belongs to him.

(i only read the original post)

I can see why this would suck for everyone involved, and why they might not like losing a friend because they wanted to be together, but you've got to be true to yourself. If you don't want to see either of them, then that's up to you. But make it a clean break. No drama.

You missed my point entirely because you're trying too hard to be a feminist. I simply don't have interest in making new friends, but I am interested in getting laid. Does this help you to understand?

I see you're such an alpha you only need your mama to make you chicken tendies and jerk you off. ALPHA AS FUCK!!!!!

>am I right or wrong for doing this?
You're right. She's not interested in you, and you need to forget about her and find someone else. The best way to do that is stop hanging around her.

If she had any respect for you as a friend and knew how you felt about her, then you did the right thing.

Stupid...

That's going to be the hardest part for me we were so close and was one of the only people that I talk to . And then what should I do if she text me or calls me in the next few days because I'm already pissed I spilled my guts out and she didn't even bother to respond so I don't know what to do if she contacts me it's going to be kind of weird

dat james bond
youtube.com/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s

>That's going to be the hardest part for me we were so close and was one of the only people that I talk to
You feel that way now, but you wont after you've had some space. Trust me.

>And then what should I do if she text me or calls me in the next few days because I'm already pissed I spilled my guts out and she didn't even bother to respond so I don't know what to do if she contacts me it's going to be kind of weird
Kek, she's probably creeped out by your betaness now. Just don't respond.

What exactly happened OP? I don't feel like reading the thread. Did she like you romantically? Did your friend know you liked her before he started going out with her? Did you tell her you like her after she started seeing your friend?

Sauce in the girl that is not tory lane?

OP here thanks

hawt

Me spilling my guts is beta ? I kind of made a huge scene man and I had to make up for it with some sort of explanation so I just told the truth and by the way the best friend has a girlfriend of 5 years that he lives with and this chick lives right down the corner

I'd love to try to give you advice but you're a child. You'll be a child for a long time.

It sucks when you lose like this, but maybe next time you won't get so close to a girl who isn't close to you.

If she's telling you that you're treating her like the two of you are in a relationship but you aren't, then all of that shit is happening in your head. You've built a relationship that doesn't exist.

So knock that shit off, go find another girl, and remember that MOST relationships don't last that long. It's a very small number that do. So don't get hung up on some bitch who doesn't want you. If she doesn't want you, you're not going to WIN her in any way that won't end with her eventually fucking you over for another guy. This isn't a Disney movie. Grow up.

I've gone out with a FUCKTON of girls in my life, I've fucked a lot of girls in my life, I've dated a few girls in my life, and I've had a relationship with a handful of girls in my life. Think about it.

I read a lot of this thread and
If they didn't know that you liked her and did it that's k and you can probably talk this out and tell them you need time
But that is not the case, she and him, they both did it regardless of youe feelings, so I say you ditch them regardless of their feelings
A friend doesn't take his friends's liked ones it's just wrong, if he was a good friend and actually liked her and wanted her he should have told you since you told him and in that case just let the better of you win
But he went behind your back and that is a not a friendly move, it's a coward's one
I hope you remember those words and be happy user

Quit being so fucking beta

>Me spilling my guts is beta ?
No, you still hanging around her even though you got freindzoned makes you beta. If she doesn't want to be with you then move on. There's other fish in the sea.

>by the way the best friend has a girlfriend of 5 years
That sounds like that's his problem and his GF's problem. If the chick you like wants to be his side bitch, then that's her problem.

OP here i dont kbow if you guys saw this earlier and were totally aware of how i felt something i havent mentioned is my now ex best friend has a gf of 5 yrs who live together but my chick friends lives basically on same street. And she teied to lie and say it only happened once when in actuality she would call him to fuck and to my knowledge this chick is a lesbian guess not

op's pic is kinda hot