E

R

R

C

U
C
K

R

I'm sorry, but did Australia already lose? Oh, that's right. The olympics aren't even over yet. In fact, it's only day 5. Does not having the lead on the 5th day count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the olympics are still on? The Australians are still competing right now and they have been the best athletes in the world for how many years now? They're competing against one of the worst countries in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of competing in the olympics. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Australia are one of the best fucking countries in the Olympics, they went 8-15-12 last Olympics and would of won the Medal tally if the swimmers didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Australia wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Australia topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the country because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

A

I've asked you politely to DELETE THIS

D

>PER CAPITA
well, Hungary has only 10mio

Over for you losers.

thanks lad I was hungry

Based Hungary.

I need to find a qt magyar girl

JUST LOST ANOTHER CHANCE AT GOLD

C
U
C
K
E
D

P E R C A P I T A ! ! ! !

I cannot laugh.

I can only cry.

>caring about the olympics

I wouldn't give a shit if we won every medal or no medals at all

Plus Taylor's just comfortably came first in the semi-final women's 200m breaststroke. We can except another gold medal.

Kek, when did the refugee team get a gold?

Independent athletes are no refugees.Refugees are the real meme team

Thats not the refugee teams . that was a kuwait shooter . kuwait olympic team had some problems

>non countries getting higher than Canada
just kill yourself

it's okay man.participation and giving it your all is the true olympic spirit

Sour grape: the post

>implying kosovo is a country

Canada wins the waifu gold with Eugenie, at least.

Being this mad......

You can thrive on the US success

Dom't worry when Trump becomes president many Americans will migrate to canada and you can more medals in Tokyo

>american education

You have to go back

Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in United States Olympic team's fairy tales, I must qualify United States Olympic team's character, its sources, and even its personal frame of mind towards me. I would like to start by discussing United States Olympic team's accusations, mainly because they scare me. The thing I'm the most frightened about is that United States Olympic team's sniffish fustian serves only to convince me that United States Olympic team's insanity has reached record levels. Understanding this generates a premise for taking stock of what we know, identifying areas for further research, and providing a useful starting point for debate on its primitive manuscripts. Furthermore, it leads in turn to an understanding of how United States Olympic team wants to test another formula for silencing serious opposition. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom. If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others.

United States Olympic team thinks that people prefer “cultural integrity” and “multicultural sensitivity” to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. Sounds rather unregenerate, doesn't it? Well, that's United States Olympic team for you. In short, United States Olympic team's filled with qualms and jaundice.

At a certain point you have to wonder whether it's their first day on Sup Forums or just their first in spee. I know we get a lot of refugees during big events, but this is like the 10th time some Americans have been unable to identify pasta.

USA wins again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Olympics time on spee is always cancer with all the per-capita and waifu threads. Except now we get Hope Solo's snatch and Ledecky's mug gracing threads.

Here's a letter that dares not let Amerifat Olympic team off the hook. It's all here: the compromises, the backstabbing, the attempts to judge people based solely on hearsay. The nub of what I intend to say here is that it has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then duplicitous nabobs of poststructuralism will be free to prime the pump of academicism. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how Amerifat Olympic team's ability to capitalize on the economic chaos, racial tensions, and social discontent of the current historical moment can be explained in large part by the following. Amerifat Olympic team says that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. You know, it can lie as much as it wants, but it can't change the facts. If it could, it'd doubtlessly prevent anyone from hearing that if it were up to me, I would create a political atmosphere in which the zero-sum model of group competition gives way to coalitions among groups so that they can work together to set the record straight. At a minimum, I would like to see more people acknowledge that I must, on principle, make this a place where minds, souls, and bodies can feel safe from truculent, churlish agitators. In the presence of high heaven and before the civilized world I therefore assert that Amerifat Olympic team has never satisfactorily proved its assertion that it defends the real needs of the working class. It has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, “Because I said so.”

With all due respect, Amerifat Olympic team keeps saying that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and morbid madmen.

Per capita is a retarded argument.

I'm a newbie here only posting because it's the olympics. I usually post on a small obscure imageboard.

Anyway, can I just say you're all fucking kids, you post like nigger children and chimp out at anything, it's fucking embarrassing.

Yeah those nu-males will be great for your country. Be sure to have enough safe zones.

no one gives a shit pal, fuck off back to your paedo board

it doesn't really surprise me that preteens don't give a fuck about posting like preteens

HAHA LITTLE PUSSY!! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

How bout precums posting like precums?

it doesn't surprise me you've never had sex you loser

>USA USA USA
Reading this letter won't be the easiest thing you've ever done, but it may be one of the most rewarding. Allow me now to offer you an exemplum of how debauched USA USA USA can be: I have no intention to cut and run even if USA USA USA were to ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas. Rather, I will stand my ground and free its mind from the constricting trammels of conspiracism and the counterfeit moral inhibitions that have replaced true morality. Whether or not I'm successful, if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to make a genuine contribution to human society.
I apologize if I'm stepping on anyone's toes by writing this, but I once overheard USA USA USA say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? USA USA USA said that turning back the clock and repealing all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books is essential for the safety and welfare of the public. Can you believe that? At least its statement made me realize that I find it ironic that it calls me voluble when it's the most voluble organization you'll ever see. It is for this reason that I find it hilarious that USA USA USA would have the audacity to even pretend that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. As we all know, the truth is that I would like to give you an example of how crapulous USA USA USA can be. USA USA USA has admitted that it intends to infringe upon our most important constitutional rights. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example, but if I didn't sincerely believe that this is something that USA USA USA ignores in its eagerness to unleash carnage and barbarity, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments.

Dam u sound gay or somethin. USA USA USA USA USA!!!

OLYMPIC MEDALS PER CAPITA

COUNTRY

1. Kosovo

2. Slovenia

3. New Zealand

4. Hungary

5. Mongolia

6. Australia

7. Georgia

8. Croatia

9. Kazakhstan

10. Sweden

>Kosovo has a GOLD medal
>Serbia doesn't even have a bronze medal
Even more hilarious than Canada this olympics.

I see the roos have changed their coping mechanism from spamming 'u mad' to just posting pasta.

Are you a proxy?

I want to believe that you are actually from curacao.

What do your oranges taste like?

Not a proxy, but at the same time I'm not a local. I'm visiting family right now.

The oranges aren't edible , just used for the liquor.

What an age we live in.

Tell me about you.

kosovo has most mosques PER CAPITA!!!111

W-what do you want to know?
My great aunt moved to Curaçao for her non-profit 30 or so years ago, and has since been working here.
She just turned 70, so we thought it to be a great oppurtinity to come here again.

Literally non country without swimming 2bh.

Last olympics we got only 1 gold in swimming but still top 10 in the medal count.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

We have 5 now and 4th place after winning the Blue Ribbon event of the pool, sorry USA you got btfo again

please redo it based on gold medals not certificates of participation

Japan dragoning with Gymnastic Gold medals

>Ausfailia

>Literally same number of medals as Aus

You're a winter Olympics nation, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Fuck australia

SOME