What does Sup Forums do for a living and how much do you make per hour?

What does Sup Forums do for a living and how much do you make per hour?

> work at shitty warehouse for 13 an hour

I made a shitty addictive iPhone game and earn like £300/hour on ad revenue.

Load/unload hay from 53 foot trailers, and I paint on the side. Hay is monday-friday, $65 per load so that's $130 a day, paint about every other weekend for usually about $75 a day, Saturday and Sunday, so $150 per weekend painting.

The hay is on the books, about $50 taken out per check, so I come home with roughly $600 a week for that, painting is under the table so it's all cash.

Comes to about $2700 per month, really not that great but I also sell quite a bit of weed, income varies on that obviously, but all in all I make enough to get by pretty comfortably.

I'll elaborate a little more on the bud situation just so the thread doesn't die

My buddy ships it to me from a legal state, where it's dirt cheap. I pay him a little bit extra per QP, sell it for nearly double what I pay.

I can usually make anywhere between $500-2000 profit, depending on how much I can afford per shipment and the demand for it. Obviously it fluctuates, but it's usually damn good money for literally sitting on my ass att my house doing nothing after work.

I use to sell weed too, moved to selling harder drugs and making more money :)

quads speak the truth!

Thats fucking awsome

elaborate

how does it ship undetected

Supply chain analyst for a cpg company. Don't know per hour but gross about 90k a year. I don't like it but it's the main industry here and pays well. So fuck it.

$6500 guaranteed a month as a production consultant, plus another $500- $1000 in one-off side projects.

I work about 30 hours tops a week

I moved coke and E pills when I was younger, I've always been cautious as hell but still came into way too many close calls for my comfort so I stopped. I once had to sniff a gram of amazing coke by myself in one go when we were pulled over because everybody was flipping the fuck out and wouldn't help me sniff or eat it.

I'd say I make decent money doing what I'm doing, I'd prefer not to get arrested for moving back into harder shit. I've been in county a few times already and I'd rather not have to move up to state.

Even when I'm buying coke or whatever now, I have them come to my house and stay a while just so it doesn't seem like suspicious activity. I live in the middle of nowhere but most of my neighbors are old ass rednecks that likely still believe in lynching for drug dealers.

CNC machinist, make valve seat inserts, easy job. It doesn't pay shit though, 14.50/hr starting, lucky my last job paid a ton and I bought a house with my 401K

Lineman $36 hrs. 120000 a yr after overtime. dangerous fucking job.

Honestly I don't know and it still sketches me out, but we haven't been even close to caught so I'll keep doing it for now.

He airlock seals it in those freezer bags, put magazines on the bottom of it, magazines on the top and then raggedy clothes that he gets from who know where on top of that. Sends it under a fake name from a PO box, usually directly to my door or to somebody else we know who's actually cool with it.

Honestly it's a pretty good system, but I feel like one of us is going to get caught one of these days

Geologist.

I'm underpaid at $26.50/hr
Industry is shit right now so glad to have a job at all

I'm a beach bum in Hawaii.

feds are on the way.

>I'm a beach bum in Hawaii.
where do you live, how do you subsist?

shoot dice all day n sell dust

Factory worker work sanitation 17.14hr not too bad

>salary is 26000 a year
>work roughly 60 hours a week
At least this will be illegal in 10 months

Waikiki, I sleep between palm trees in my hammock. Food is no problem, homeless feedings. They just opened the new mall so I can charge my laptop and phone here. any other questions?

>My buddy ships it to me from a legal state
You and your buddy are a couple of fucking faggots. Knock this shit off so you don't ruin things for those of us living in a legal state.

I work in a scrapyard warehouse monday to fri 9-5 and make 17.05

Supervisor at toys r us
11 dollars an hour

Why are you such a loser?

Jesus what the fuck do you do and where? That is shit pay. Also what exactly is being made illegal?

same

Dead body removal
Paid per run.
Make 800-1000 a week.

Ever sample the goods?

Embedded Software Engineer, Technical lead. I make $250,000 USD/year.

Work for a political organization in massachussets.
Overtime bill made by obama making it illegal to have unpaid overtime for salaried workers who are salaried at under 46,000
Technically comes into effect January 2017 but theres a 6 month "adjustment period" for businesses and you know every business is going to take that
At least I like what I do, I just wish I could live without keeping track of all my expenses in an excel spreadsheet
Whats your situation friend

I didn't see that fucking law. That's great but I make 52k so I can't get in on the benefits. My pay still blows for where I live though. Cost of living is high. But then you're in MA so same story.

38 year old father of a 2 year old,
Paralegal...make 17 measly bucks an hour for a shitty divorce firm; a boss who yells at me; and only get 20 hours a week.

My girlfriend makes 18.25 an hour; we cannot survive. Its insane.

Oh, im a law school grad.

Life sucks.

I work at a warehouse for 22 an hour. :D

>m a law school grad
Pass your fucking bar exam

Counterfeiter, not going to say what.
Growing year on year, Ive been saying 'I'll only do this till I can find a decent paying job that uses my skills' for three years. £20k this year ($26,200 if convert to USD?) - so no interest in doing a legit job that pays less.

Produce order picker at a small warehouse. Not the worst job I've ever had.
>$16.50 an hour

yeah I failed it once and find out in Oct if i passed this one from July.

my sister is a law clerk assistant and she makes 5 dollars more than you. She's in school right now to be a paralegal and it's all paid for by the firm.
what are you doing man? you gotta move and find a better paying job

We've been doing it for well over a year now, no close calls, no nothing. With the weight shipped, if the feds were onto him they would have done something by now.

One person shipping isn't going to ruin your legal status anyway, get your fuckin panties out of a bunch. Plus good weed has been flowing through the country for cheap for years now, you really don't need legal states for it. It just cuts out the personal grow and makes it more available and easier for the general public.

Another one of my local friends has been growing medical grade shit in his basement for four+ years with no issues. You can still go to fed for growing in my state, but I've never seen anybody caught. Only straight dumbasses get caught for bud.

Im trying man

don't just try man. you gotta do it maannn

Nah. Dead pussy doesn't arouse me.

But i have gotten to assist with a few autopsies and have been elbow deep in a hot 19 year olds abdominal cavity.

Haha alright you convinced me!

What do you do fella?

McDonalds service; $9.35
Not bad, if I work 35 hours a week I can make close to 1200/month

i'm the 22 dollar an hour warehouse worker man.

Main
Private Investigator
$25/hr cndn

Secondary
Recruitment Consultant
$100/hr cndn

>Only straight dumbasses get caught for bud.
Those sound like the words of somebody who'll soon be caught for bud.

Eyy im a legal assistant and make $16

I wear and then sell panties on reddit

Electrical Generation, grunt, LADWP
$30.24/hr for now

IBEW Local 18 checking in!

>1200/month
>not bad
That's my rent, man. I'm not even bragging, I just genuinely think you should know that your pay sucks cock and you should be able to get more.

infosec

Dunno how much per hour, but around 120k usd per year.

I have no payments to make though so I'm fine with it, saving for a car and such

Tell some fucked up work stories about fast food.

If you're only making 17 an hour and your boss yells at you . Its time to find another job. You don't work for fucking gordan ramsey either vocalize your discontent or get the fuck out of there.

Contracting for a buddy's IT consultancy company to pay the bills while I do my BEng.

$30 an hour

Astrophysicist
$250k USD a year

she started at 14 bucks an hour and went to a different firm after a year. She just keeps looking for firm that pays more. more experienced you are in that profession the more money you get.

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

Bullshit

Cartographer, $5k/month

Don't even humor him by replying, dumbass.

Yeah, $12 an hour chiropractor assistant

I'm suddenly wondering how much a priest or minister typically makes. Anybody know? I'm an atheist but that would be a fun job. Just get paid to troll and offer false comfort and hope to retards.

Mechanic, $32.50 per flat rate hour. Bring in over 100k a year.

Sadly I don't have many, we have a great crew. It's a good mcdonalds honestly. The customers are weird sometimes. Ice was dropped in the fry oil once, the fries had to be thrown out. I've only been working there for a few months though.

super market bagger, 8.50

I teach music to middle schoolers. Make about 14/hr.

How far does £20k get you? In the US, $26k is barely over poverty status($21k is the average national minimum wage at 40 hrs/week, this is even what my buddy in the Marines makes). You can get by on it with no girl or kids, as long as you're not a dipshit who spends money like a fool.

But if you put a wife and a kid+ into the mix, 26k/yr isn't fucking jack shit. Total income, anyway. If you marry a girl who doesn't work and just watches the kid(s) all day, on a $26k income, you're about fucked. White trash like that is the reason there is so much poverty and welfare in this shit hole of a country.

I make roughly $36-40k a year, after drug sales and hard labor, and I do just alright but I could use a lot more. I could use a house of my own, with my current income in my area I can only afford a rented duplex. With a girlfriend with no job, and no kids. My main problem is quite a bit of my income isn't taxed, so I can't get money back on it so when I have expensive repairs that require immediate attention I'm spending cash that technically doesn't exist that I'll never get back. I have basic insurance for myself only that hardly covers jack shit, so if my girl gets sick/injured I'm paying out of pocket for medical as well.

You could say I could drop my girlfriend, but it's not like that. Jobs are fucking sparse in this area, we've both been looking for work/better work/more work but it's just not there.

some family of about 7 came into my mcdonalds that i worked at when i was like 16, all about 400 pounds a piece, total order was like 20 mchickens for the whole fucking family, we put tarter sauce instead of mayo on every fucking one. They ate in and didnt complain, infact came back to order more, and spit in that shit.

Broker assistant and real estate agent. 11 bucks an hour plus commissions from the scraps I'm thrown from my boss

Why'd you have to throw the fries out over a little ice?

Do you ever fuck with food?

Software development $7,900 a month on a regular 40h a week job

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Are you pissed that Bernie lost and couldn't get you $15?

20 yrs old
Help Desk Technician

>implying it ever was

I've been selling weed for roughly 11 years, dabbled in coke and E and some other drugs for a while as well about 5 years ago. Only ever been close to caught with the coke, as I mentioned above, but never actually busted.

I've been arrested a few times, one DUI and a few bar fights, but that's about it. No drug arrests, ever. I even made it into county with a bag of H that I was holding for a buddy after a bar fight and blew it all in the holding cell, with a ripped and rolled up toilet paper tube. Woke up still nodding in the pedo block because it was apparently the only cell they had open at the moment.

That was one fucked up night

>hating your country
Go cry over Bernie's third home

I'm sure that shit would be soul killing if you didn't believe in it
Got an old high school friend whos gung ho for religion getting his master degree for being a priest which is a thing for some reason.
Masters in divinity. Who thinks of this shit

Software sales to hospitals and physician practices

$180-220k per year ($75k base plus commission)

Not everyone's cup of tea, and not sure if it's the right job for the long run, but I'm making bank, have a sweet house and kids enjoy being in top 5% of USA capitalist caste system

I don't work grill, sometimes people order something called a mcgangbang though. It's a mcchicken and a mcdouble put together. Once someone asked what our biggest sandwich was because he was hungry. I got him a double quarterpounder with 2 extra patties. There's this one person that always orders shots of espresso in her frappes. Also there's this couple that orders hazelnut syrup in their coffee. Also, our frappes have no caffeine. Any type of a buzz is from the sugar, or it's all in your head

Telecom/ISP repairman $38/hour

Dishwasher for 8.5$hr

14.50/h plus tip pool like 150 every two weeks and freelance photography depends on the pic

Who said it was my country, faggot? Bernie is based but I knew you retards would blow your chance.

CAD designer/CNC programmer.

$25/hr

Actor. Millions.

5 years of Software sales to hospitals and physician practices...MA in psychology and barely relevant background.

Making consistent $180-220k per year ($75k base plus commission)

Not everyone's cup of tea, and not sure if it's the right job for the long run, but I'm making bank, wife works too, have a sweet house in quiet burn, another in Eurpe, and kids enjoy being in top 5% of USA capitalist caste system

Feels good man

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
:^)

{{{cough}}}BULLSHIT{{{cough}}}

Small town cop - $27/hr

Personal Trainer $30Hr

Getting into IT though...just got CCNA, Security+

>grocery department stock boy
>9.25/hr

just end my life famalam