What's a memorable moment that changed your life /b?

What's a memorable moment that changed your life /b?

my dad died when i was 11. i'm now 23 and starting to figure out what it did to who i am

having the gif of the image you posted.

probably made you gay or bi from the dad issues
am i right?

my father murdered my mother and committed suicide when I was 19. It's been two years and I still don't understand what the gravity of the situation was. It make absolutely no sense. I miss them every day.

First time I traveled solo
First time I killed an animal

I fingered my wife's butthole for the first time this morning; she hasn't said anything about it yet but that could turn out to be another moment.

nah just a bit fruity to be honest. some people think i'm gay cause i wear a kimono fairly often but i do look sick in it

yeah they're pretty cool

sorry about your bad news btw user, i wish you a happy life

Aside from like real serious shit like losing my first love to my best friend and nearly losing my father, I've got some funnier stuff
>be me
>extreme phobia of moths
>dunno why they just have always scared the utter shit out of me
>5 years ago be 13
>hot room so leave windows open at night
>wake up to strange sound
>fucking hawk moth bouncing around in my lampshade
>wanna shout for my mom
>instead it's time to be a man
>grab an empty pokemon card tin
>charge it
>it touches my leg as it swoops lower
>i spaz out and fall over
>its flying erratically now
>it looms over me
>I throw the tin
>shatters light
>sitting in dark with a giant version of my worst fear
>start windmill swinging like a madman just hoping it isnt near me
>see it fly into bookshelf behind my books
>push them the other way hoping it's dead
>cunt flies out the other side
>kick it mid-air
>bounces off wall and flutters about on the floor
>still creeped out but feel sorry for it, it's just stuck in my room because of my light and i attacked it
>scoop it up in pokemon tin
>take out frontdoor
>mom soundly asleep unaware of the fucking Battle of the Somme that just took place
>let moth go in front garded
I'm not scared of moths anymore Sup Forums
>no other bugs do
>

>>i wear a kimono often

:c

>Be homeless, penniless, friendless
>Hitchhiking at a gas station
>Trucker says he's not going my way, but gives me a coupon for a free McDonald's coffee
>Go out of the freezing cold into Mcdonald's
>They have free internet kiosks there
>Sip my coffee and check email for the first time in weeks
>One new message
>I've been offered my dream job, which I applied to months ago and heard nothing since
>If you do not reply to this email by Monday, we're giving the job to someone else
>Today is email
>Type response with shaking fingers, receive confirmation a few minutes later
>Sit alone in McDonalds with my coffee, crying my fucking eyes out

Thank you truck driver.

>i wear a kimono
):

Jesus, man. In that situation all I'd ask for is to understand.

Fuck what other people think dude. You think that you look sick in it, and thats all that matters.

Did back to back Dmt dabs and became a part of the universal collective.

When my father told me i had an extra X chromosome which is why i have man tits.

> My bachelor party the day before my marriage
> Challenged every men in the bar to a shot challenge with vodka
> 30 men
> Went all the way through
> 1 hour later
> Alcoholic coma
> 2 days later, woke up
> missed my marriage
> Fiancée broke up
> Still paying for the party that never happened

I wish /out/ held this point of view when it comes to my comfy Moroccan jellaba.

Silver linings shine through the darkest of clouds, sometimes.

When i got fucked in the ass by my grandfather when i was 8

It's the reason i am a fucking trap now.

Anyone want the full story?

you look like a neckbeard Klansman.

start DJing as DJ Ellaba and make it part of your image and you're set.

n-no.

"Hey guys wanna hear my rape fantasy?"

No, that's cool. You don't have to explain why you're a fag.

yeah

yeah, out of a sense of morbid curiosity.

was it your grandfather on your mother's or father's side? are you attracted to 8 year old boys now?

I'm not lying lol

Yes pls

i like pinapple slices on supremes

if you wanna share it with a bunch of strangers on the internet you should just do it. i bet its interesting even if its terribad

Best bachelor party ever

the newness

Moths creep me out, butterflies scare me as well, actually any small bug that flies

working on an old POS chevy ('63 station wagon)
Finally get the timing set right.
Lean on fender, putting hand down on a greasy spot.
slip.
right hand goes into the fan belt and gets pulled up against harmonic balancer(pulley) and engine block.
engine still running...
try to pull my hand out, but it won't let go. I can smell my flesh burning, and see the belt slowing rubbing its way through my thumb.
shout for help -- no one is around.
try to smother engine with free hand on carb.
doesn't work, can't get a good seal.
look around (belt has rubbed though half of thumb).
see that I'm wearing my punk-ish( chainmail and spikes) leather jacket.
jam elbow into fan to stop in, and give me room for leverage.

grab wrist of hand in pulley, pull!

got my right hand free, thumb is dangling, rest off hand is just scratched up. left sleeve of jacket is mostly intact.

hospital, surgery, phys. therapy -- hand is mostly OK.

I was in the army, get back to duty. first line supervisor tries to write me up for self harm. that ignorant MF tried to tell everyone I nearly lost a hand to avoid deploying, just because he couldn't understand why anyone would work on their own car.

F the army at this point -- talk to captain, get discharged.

so changed my life -- I learned that under scary bad pressure I can still think (not the best, I should have yanked the distributor, but still think). I learned that there is no point in working for dumb ass MFs. they will ruin your life.
and finally -- failure and pain aren't the worst thing -- If I had never pushed on after that, that would have been the worst.

I watched an obese man choke to death at a restaurant last year, his wife trying to help the CPR by pushing on his stomach, his children horror struck, really young grandchildren crying not knowing what was going on. It was some shit man.

Gg

That suck's man. That would be fucking terrifying, dumb how they would think you were trying to avoid deployment.

Alright then, why not.

>Be8 (Obvs because i just said that)
>I am an only child
>Mum and dad planning on honeymoon
>Parents ask friend's if they would watch me whole they where gone
>Everyone was busy
>So my mother asked my grandmother would watch me for the weekend
>Oh sure we would love to have him
>It's about a two hour drive over to my grandparents
>Finally get there
>Grandmother was waiting on us
>Walks out of the house to greet us before we get out of the car
>She looks at me and says
>Ohhh you're getting so big!(Typical grandmama stuff)
>So me and my parent's walk into my grandmothers house
>And there i see my grandfather watching Tv
>And my grandmother snaps at him saying
>Your favorite grandchild is here
>He turns around
>OH! hey my oh my you've let your hair grow out huh?
>(Been growing my hair out because i thought it looked good at the time)
>He pats me on the back and was saying well you're going to have a good time while you're here as he smiles at me
>So then my parent's take off and it's just me and my grandparents
>Grandmother asked if i was hungry
>I said sure
>So after she made dinner it was time for bed
>You'll be staying in the spare room user
>Ok then
>So before i go to bed i take a shower
>And as i was showering i hear the door open
>I peak my head out
>Hello?
>I can hear foot steps as if someone was trying to silently walk off
>What the fuk?

>Continue or no?

i've been using Sup Forums for years. just cause you're anonymous doesn't mean you have to attack everyone. this thread is actually offering some good talk.

it was your nan making sure you hadn't drowned user

>first drum corps show as a marching member
>people watching horn line warm up in the lot
>put on uniform in front of a crowd for the first time
>marching that performance
>getting to the end, standing ovation
>about 15 minutes after performance
>still in uniform
>people coming up to me telling me they loved the show
>a high school kid told me he wanted to be like me one day

It was a priceless feeling

On mobile so won't green text
When I was in college I was walking with a friend and these girls to a local convenience store hat had pretty good food. Town is ghetto as fuck. See this dude riding a skateboard so I yell do a kickflip you know just being g an asshole. He flips me off and yells someday me. The girls are saying g he was kind of cute so I get a little jealous. Thinking what's so great about some dirty long haired dude. I was dressed to the nines in Nike and under armor He had a fucking camo army jacket and pants too big in. I was a lot more shallow and materialistic then. We see hi. On the way back skating down his big hill. I decide to fuck with him make him look like a bitch. Impress these girls. He was average height and build. I played defensive line on the football team. Never been in a real fight most people growing up were intimidated by my size. Start talking shit walking toward him like I'm gonna fight him. Dude walked right up to me next thing I know I've got a switchblade pointed at my chest. I freak and start back pedaling saying it was just a joke and apologing he's daring all four of us to come at him. There is fire in his eyes. I have no doubt he would have killed all of us. Halfway across the street backing up and he's advancing keeping the same distance between us. He dinally stops and screams: Don't you know how lose you are to the projects! Fucking punk ass college fuck boy! We run like mad back to the dorms. From that day I never yelled across the street at a stranger or tried to act tough with someone I don't know.

Army almost made me a racist alcoholic--
once I got out I realized it wasn't the race, it was MFs who came from the gutter, and decided to bring it with them. I didn't need to drink to cope once I was no longer trapped with hateful lazy bastards.

Your mom sucked my dick

going to the beach with my gf on mushrooms and feeling loved for the first time ever

Getting cussed out, and then kicked out of my aunt's house to go live with my cousin (who was luckily in the same city) one night in October 2007. She asked for my opinion, I gave it to her as politely as possible, she couldn't handle it, so she removed me from the house. Went to go live with my cuz, and was able to keep my job (and even get a second one) while driving his truck to and from work everyday. There's a bit more to it than just this though.

Come to think of it, this may be a factor as to why her side of the family doesn't talk to me anymore.

an actual memorable moment, other than sometimes wearing a kimono. i recently skated 85ish miles from southampton to a weird little place called portland with a friend. we had wanted to do it for months, and the perfect time arose out of fucking nowhere so we just went and did it with barely a daysworth of shoddy preparation. but we did it. it was unbelievably hard; but we did it, and it gave me some real sense of achievement and faith in myself. none of our friends really care cause they don't understand it but we both have something we can feel proud of.

Mothers side.

And no i don't like 8 year old boys.

I've heard Portland is a great skate city but the hipsters are unbelievable. I was told portlandia is right on the money. Get any good footy user?

Did you suck his dick before or after the trip?

Fucking band nerd, which one you march with?

so was your mother molested, too?

the first time i tried heroin..
;-;

He said shower... not a bath..

are you retarded? how can you drown in a fucking shower

Jersey Surf.

Yea she was actually, not by my grandfather, but by someone else

Probably when I had my first critical incident with my fire department. Kid younger than me kissed a shotgun and a girl's dad hanged himself and I did CPR and got his pulse back. He later died. I went to K-12 with the girl. Shit sucked man.

please continue.

>Last year was my Senior year of high school
>Throughout my four years I was always a quiet, shy guy that stayed in my comfort zone
>Had a decent time, but never been in a relationship since I wasn't confident when it came to girls
>Last couple weeks of school, friend dares me to ask a girl that I kind of knew out
>Why the hell not?
>Ask her to a movie. "Sure! I'll go on a date with you!"
>mfw I realized I wasted my whole high school years not being in relationships because I was a little bitch

Of course, it didn't go anywhere. We saw the movie and never talked to each other ever again. But moral of the story, be outgoing, and don't worry about being rejected, don't make same mistake I did

i don't have all the answers, i was just stating.

ha ha
its portland uk, it's a weird little island about a mile off the mainland but attached by a bridge. all the people there have gone a little crazy all isolated there. no hipsters and no other skaters, malnly fishermen and theres some kind of military thing

>be me
>be 8 yo
>at the time I was letting my hair grow
>a kid 2 years older than me start making fun of me because of my hair
>motherfucker calls me "Dora the explorer"
>his retarded friends start doing the same
>everyday for 6 months I got bullied because of my hair
>they start bullying me for other stuff, literally anything I do, don't do, say and don't say
>most of my days in school are spent crying my eyes out
>one day I've had enough
>I saw a Chuck Norris movie on TV where he does a weird martial art move to kick a guy's jaw
>I go up to the guy who started it all
>tap on his shoulder
>he turns around
>moment of truth
>goes full Chuck Norris on him
>his head goes backwards because of the kick
>falls on his knees, yelling and crying in pain
>he holds his jaw like it's going to fall off
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>I yell : "FUCK YOU I HATE YOU"
>I go away and sit on a bench
>10 mins later
>two girls (friends with the guy) walk up to me
>wtf user you're fucking crazy, some of his teeth fell out he's bleeding, you mad shit
>I look at them
>"Boots told me to do it"

who molested her and what was his relation to her/your grandfather?

sorry, i just find the psychology behind trauma really interesting.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

burnside mother fucker

Was on a psy festival and candyflipped (lsd+E) and on the dancefloor at some point it just felt like a lightning went through my brain. I was super exhausted all of a sudden and went to the tent to chill the rest of the trip thinking about anything in my life. in the half year since then i made a lot of personal progress and got rid of my weed psychosis. Have a nice job as barkeeper (what i absolutely love) and my own flat now. Was a basement lurker who played vidya all day long, with only my best 2 friends and my parents.
Tl;dr psychedelics changed me in the best way possible.

Fucking love Crispy.

Well to be fair, what did you expect her to do when you said the holocaust didn't happen?

I occasionally go skate Pittsburgh with my friends but I do all the filming I'm a mini ramp skater I can't skate street for shit I just end up doing Boneless and fastplants or trying to air walk down something.

During high school, I think freshman year. I was a pretty big loser. I had some friends, so while I don't think I had it worse than your typical high schooler, I don't have many fond memories.

One day this girl complemented my t-shirt. It was one of those Atticus shirts, she liked "To Kill a Mockingbird," so she liked the shirt. It was something really simple and straightforward like "I really like that shirt." She was being earnest, it wasn't some bullying moment.

What was memorable about this moment wasn't that I liked this girl, or that we later became a couple. What I remember was not knowing what to say. Being complemented on anything was so foreign to me that I just sat there like an idiot. After a few seconds she said something to the effect of "Are you going to say anything?"

I was honest, I told her I didn't know what to say. She said "Just say 'Thank you.'"

It was kind of a profound realization of how shit my life was at the time.

wished they did the same for me

just made me realize how autistic i've been for my entire life

Orcas Island skatepark near Seattle is also a fucking blast. Shred on Sup Forumsrother

kek, that's not what happened.

It was about her druggie-boyfriend who would come in at ALL hours of the night smoking weed and blasting rap in the living room (yes, we're black). My younger cousins had school in the morning, I had work, and this guy wasn't helping anyone in the house get any sleep. That and I didn't like how he fucked up my hair one time because the aunt didn't want to drive to the barber's.

Yeah man. It just transforms me slowly to the one i ever wanted to be. Just a year and it made me go from basement dweller to the guy who is on every guestlist in town

kek for some reason i was expecting image to be this based on your thumbnail

What this guy says. Similar thing happened to me and even though it didn't go anywhere it made me realize that I could have easily gotten babes had I actually tried.

What happened?

see

youtube. com/watch?v=WNwHul0NqDQ&list=PLt2dRQsMT_rv7DKVWSkIFyKUC5mPC0udJ
This whole playlist. Amazing guy, when I was a Highschooler, his advice was my fucking Bible

so fucking adorable. would wife so hard.

Get that fucking shit out of here

sure

Rough dude. At least you won't be a hood rat.

To;dr
Tried to act like a college meathead tough guy to a stranger in a slightly shady area. Almost got stabbed. Learned about humility.

Good on you, user. You give me hope.

uh sure

Eh, i'll continue anyways

>Try to finish up my shower soon as possible
>Before i go to bed i lock the door
>So the next morning i got up, went into the living room
>Grandparents where still asleep
>Sit in chair and started to watch tv
>Tv came on super loud
>Woke up my grandfather
>He says
>Oh hey there, sleep good?
>Huhh yea
Well good, good, as he's talking he goes into the kitchen to make some coffee
>Well user did you wanna go to the park today
>me being 8 obvs fuck yea
>Well we can do that then we can go watch a movie afterwords
>Alright!
>Asked if my Grandmother would also be coming?
>Oh no, in fact she's not feeling good, it will just be you and me for the day it seems
>Ok then i guess
>So it's still early the morning my grandfather asked me if i wanted to go to the park now?
>Yea ok
>So me and him take off before my grandmother even wakes up
>We've been driving for like at least 9 mins
>Asked if we where almost there
>He says, oh yea, we're almost there
>Ok then..
>There is this ally way he pulls into
>i asked him what he's doing?
>He doesn't look at me and steps out of the car
>And he walks to the back seat
>He grabs me by my hair and whips out his cock
>He says if i don't suck his dick there will be consequences
>I start to fucking cry my eyes out and i try to kick him
>But he was a lot stronger then me
>And then he restraines my kicking
>He pulls down my fucking pants then says
>Never mind the blow job i am going to fuck you instead
>So he starts fucking me in my ass

>Part 3 coming in a second

I had a weird moment like this with a girl.

I opened pools last summer and I partnered with a girl. Long story short we needed to be done at like 5pm that day cause she needed to attend some family party.

We had a daunting work schedule and we both busted our asses to get the jobs done. Anyways we start driving back to the shop and its all quiet, she goes:

>Thanks for working hard for me, user

I'm not sure what it was but I as taken aback, like she was so sincere and I really felt like she meant it. Hard to describe.

I couldn't even think of anything to say, and to this day I think its the nicest thing a girls ever said to me, gf or other.

>th-thanks Erica :'(

It wasn't entirely in a bad side of town; my jobs were at a mall that was within running distance from her house. When I moved into my cousin's house (where his wife and 4 year old daughter lived), I had to drive a big Ford F-150 to and from the same mall. Let it be known that Ford trucks are serious gas-guzzlers.

The aunt also made me sign a 'promissory note' to pay her back $200 for the two weeks I was living with her. This was in Louisiana, after I had been already kicked out of my parents' house for leaving Job Corps and getting discharged from the Air Force months earlier. This was after I finished high school, and took place in 2007.

what kind of job user?

I don't know who that lass is at picture 23 and 29 is but she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen

Holy shit, we live close.

godspeed on your travels dude, lurker here

How close. SO15

>dressed to the nines in nike and under armor
kek
Good lesson learned, though.

My mom's dad killed himself when she was 13 and my dad killed himself when I was 13, now I'm afraid I'm going to kill myself when my son is 13.