THESE WOUNDS WON'T SEEM TO HEAL

THESE WOUNDS WON'T SEEM TO HEAL

why do we even bother showing up? we dont even have summer here wtf.

:^)

BIG

Actually you're smaller than the US if you exclude water bodies. So the US is a bigger land than Canada.

Coming in fourth place needs to be a Heritage Minute.

Ice medal?

Syrup medal?

Stone medal

One day they'll acknowledge our spirit.

Ugh just got bronze. What you crying about?

canadian men are so cucked

all our medals are from women's events

is this the next generation of numales we've ushered in?

I blame trudeau

>born in Japan
>Raised in Florida or some shit
>Attends US college
>Swims for Canada

Nothing of value was lost

We are a feminist nation. If you don't like it you can fucking leave.

I plan to.

Just wait until they introduce the transgender category. It'll be our time to shine.

No you don't.

>tfw half our medals have been won by a lanky 16 year old cutie

Unsure how I feel about that.

What kind of per capita b.s. is this lol

>women's basketball 3/3
>women's soccer 3/3
>women's rugby 3/5 (bronze)
>men's teams don't even qualify, losing spots to countries like Lithuania and Iraq.
Why are our male athletes so shit?

>not ranking countries by number of gold medals per cubit meter of surface freshwater features

LEGAL IN CANADA

>Independent Olympians won a gold before Canadians

wew lad. i'm sorry boys.

You can do it Canada.

love New Zealand

A fkin LEAF.

It's not really that.

The fact of the matter is that we're one of the few countries that actually promotes women's athletics. It's not that our women are so great, it's that in other countries women are still in the home.

5/6 of our medals were won in swimming/diving. Swimming is an amateur event. There are plenty of countries that are capable of fielding a swimmer.

Also our men aren't "in the home," and we live in a first world country, so how can Fiji have more men's teams in the Olympics than us?

how's your family being burned to death albertafag? enjoy fucking some cows lmfao

You've misunderstood me. I'm saying that all of Canada's athletes are probably relatively shit, but the women have a lot less competition and a lot more training relative to the field.

Women in almost all other countries don't think of playing a sport/going to the olympics. It's not even something that occurs to them to think about

wew laddie, learn the laws
she's only legal if you're 16-18