Last 404'd

Last 404'd

Maggie

I tried getting with her, stuff happened, leaving us as friends. But for some reason I can see something happening down the line.

And I may start running into her again tomorrow in college

Nancy.

Got a Long Term Gf so havent persued. Just a fantasy.

I've been alone for so long that i don't even have someone to think of

my girlfriend debatably love of the week or whatever

Marissa
Can't find it in me to tell her how I feel. Too many doubts in my mind. She also has a bf. It'll never happen anyways.

Stella

Minkyung, 11 months dating, going great.

Michelle. I asked if she wanted to be my gf too early basically. We are in the same class and the school year just started.. I feel like a beta cuck even though I had the balls to ask a such question. Advice?

Adriana

Jami

seaking

Melina

One of my friends girlfriends, we both like each other a lot. I don't know what to do because I don't want to lose my friend over her but I want to be with her so bad.

Whats your mothers name again?

Natalie. I have no clue if she feels the same way.

Sofia

9 month relationship. Its amazing

Rumpelstiltskin
sage

Shelby

lmao melina means beggar spot in my language

how does she treat you after you asking that? if she still actively talks to you and engages you first in text then there might be something but its hard coming back from an initial no, just show her how cool you are and flirt and treat her special without being a sperg and you might have a chance, hanging out together one on one is a great way to start that, do it a few times see how she treats you if its like just friends with all this distance between you or if she starts getting closer and laughing and showing signs of flirting or interest, just don't label it as a date straight up after a bit you'll be practically dating and you can ask her then if you think the time is right or kiss her

Desirae

I can feel her warmth in my arms again..
A guy can dream right Sup Forums?

Sandra, we're currently dating. she is still into her ex, only reason im still with her is cuz im fucking her best friend lmao

Shanikwa, she reminds me of toast. I just want to arrrrgh eat her

Lawasha

Im currently married to her sister Ladrya but I want the otha

Thanks bro. She did agree for some coffee but she cancelled it though. She definetly was interested in me. But something just set her off.

Leyla. im engaged to another but yesterday we kissed and now im lost...

Jessica, we just decided to go steady last night, she's brought me out of a shitty depression that I've been in for a year or so, things are going well.

Olivia. I had a chance, I wasn't good enough. RIP

Death , thinking about how i'm gonna end myself :D

Kinda similar deal with my girl

I asked her out, she agree, but then a friend of hers tagged along. From this point she seemed a little different around both of us.

Prior to asking her out, there were some sign of interest. But something from then to the date set her off.....

did she give a reason? sometimes shit happens don't get discouraged, if it happens a second time then let her get back to you when she wants to hang and if she never responds well theres your answer, i would start to branch out and bother with other girls after the second time at that point that way you're not killing yourself waiting and getting too hung up brah, tis how i do it

Olivia. Haven't built up a close enough relationship yet.

Harambe

Kaylee

A girl who I share a class with who I'm too anxious to actually speak to

Harambe

Courtney

I asked her via text if she wanted to be my girl. She told me that not yet as she doesnt habe a crush on me and doesnt know me that well. We have known eachother really only for like 2 weeks though. We'll atleast I asked and got the answer

Never forget

Chloe.
Bout ready to an hero.

Erin, fucked me over for the eighth time and always comes out on top

Michelle

She was a huge bitch but so was I and I thought that made it work; and it was summer love but I wished it could've been more.

Mom

Hitler

Joaquin Phoenix

June

Lisa. But not my wife, who coincidentally is also named Lisa.

pegging lmao

Alexis

Jenny, first gf, lasted about a year, broke up with me over text message on new years day 2 years ago, it still hurts.

that suxs man, 1 or 2 year??

Abby
Gf
In the midst of a huge fight

Evie...
A year... a god damn FUCKING YEAR! Oh god I'm an idiot!

Lillie she a bad ass bitch.

Was with her for exactly 8 months

R E K T
E
K
T

Taylor

Tiffany

Bjork, why doesn't she do another albulm like Post?

That is one arrogant lookan prim8

Caoilfhlinn. I've had a crush on her for six years, and any time I get close to building up the nerve to asking her out she has a boyfriend.

I like that name
Seems like everyone where I live is named Jessica or Maddy

changing "her" to "him"
Eric

April

Melanie, my beautiful Gardevoir

Its not a her
Its a him
And his name is Harambe

Regan.
I was a beta 4 years ago and my opportunity became a fantasy

Victoria
we both want to date each other but she's moving away this week. and it's a 10 hour drive.

"Luca"

Autumn

Winter

...i was a beta then...

enyo

... and nothing's changed...

Actually im doing better than most now.

Ahhh Miss Piggy is the first name that I thought of too

Nicole

Her name is paige and she's incredible. Actually have my first date with her this coming saturday

Same.
Autumn/Rosie

Karla

Vicky.

lady liberty

Jenna, she's my ex. Only left her because didn't want to be dick and hit on other girls while dating her. (I was interested in someone else at the time) I regret it big time. We're now attending same school, still close friends. Shes dating someone right now, but I straight up asked her if shed be willing to date me again, said yes. Am currently writing a song for her cuz am a fag. Hopefully it works out for me. Wish me luck Sup Forumsros

Jacey.

She can go fuck herself.

Stormy,,,,

Kailey, she is my closest friend I would have made a move only she has a boyfriend and he happens to be my cousin and a really great friend...what do?

Katie Rose Pipkin

Hillary

I won't forget you come November. I'll see you in January

Love, user

I'm listening to NMH

Ivanka

Candice
Met her online started skyping fell in love, but lives too far to go see and not enough money to travel

Marianne, way too many years and still can't forget her

tfw no female interaction of any kind in almost 6 months

ITT: oneitised permavigins who cant find a girl to get over the last one that friendzoned them.

God Dammit. It's shelby.

At least I'd rather think of her than my ex...

Audrey.

I love her still to this day think of her almost every day, and I know she hasn't given me a second thought in years.

ALYSSA :((((

wut?

kek