Hey do anyone know what type of spider this is? I live in South Florida

Hey do anyone know what type of spider this is? I live in South Florida

does*

That's a Mexican Reanimating Death Weaver

A move from south florida spider

looks like a wolf spider.

you're a fucking faggot if you killed it.

it could be brown recluse spider, if bitten may want to check side effects.

lol I killed like 2 of those in my house the other day, orlando area.

shit, Is it dangerous?

looks like the zika virus

The only good type of spider.

A dead one.

it's definitely a brown recluse spider

there goes my dreams of ever visiting the US

this

its a wolf spider

right now there is a spider within 20' of you

It looks like a dark fishing spider to me.

This is not a brown recluse you idiots. Brown recluse had a definable "violin" like shape on its abdomen and are about the size of a quarter. You should've just released this spider you killed...

That is a Huntsman spider. AKA Clock spider. They run fast a fuck, don't build webs, and get really big. Bite is very painful but non life threatening.

i keep hearing brown recluse or wolf spider , but when i google those spiders, the pictures dont match up

I know that but they're not that fucking big

How gorgeous. Great identification thanks user.

thats a rare 8 legged spider right there

I can deal with your average spider but those giant motherfuckers, nope. I'd rather tango with a bear.

That there's a Jeeby-jangler spider. Lvl 9 if I'm not mistaken.

I hate these fuckers, why can't they just build a web somewhere and stay there

went to the toilet, was gonna pick up the roll of paper off the shelf, saw a black leg sticking out of it. Fuck sake.

there is one as big as in OP's pic within a quarter mile of you

You should get out of the outback, mate.

Or just put on your boots & step on it

>Brown recluse
>Fiddle-back

Go home retard

engerland mate

Huntsman spidder

You would need one big fucking boot to step on a bear.

Brown Recluse

brown recluse

If you live in the eastern 3/4 of America there's one this big within 10 feet of you right now.

That's nerve gas

I believe that's Ulfric Stormcloak, the true high king.

>killing a spider bro

My dad picks these up with his hands and takes them outside to set free

I'm still a little bitch and use a cup and paper

Everyone who keeps saying Brown Recluse is a fucking idiot, Im also doubting its a huntsman as well. Can you guys give better answers?

It's a huntsman spider. We have them all over here in Hawaii. They're harmless, practically never bite, and they eat shitty animals like rat babies n stuff. good guys definitely.

Camel spider. It most definitly a camel spider.

Fun fact: if you shine a light over your lawn at night you'll see hundreds of little sparkles. Each of those sparkles is an eye belonging to one of these little fellas.

So, there're like 200-300 spiders per square foot EVERYWHERE? Wouldn't doubt it. It's probably triple that in Australia.

Yep. Cool, huh? The average spider density is 130.8 spiders per square metre, worldwide. Of course, it's not all evenly distributed; in the arctic tundra it's about 0.5 per square metre, but it's over 350 in English meadow.

Good thing I live in the western 1/4th

If all the bugs in the world tried to rise up against us we would be totally fucked. Just the biomass of ants is several times than that of us. So next time you see a bug, bow to it and praise it's glory and beg for mercy.

Spooder.

Underrated post

What kind of spider is this guys? I kept it in my bath tub but it dissapeared. I hope it just fell down the drain and died, not plotting its revenge for the leg i took from him.

>South Florida
Stop lying faggot!

Wolf spider. Harmless to humans but can jump like a crazy motherfucker. Leave him alone and he will eat all the other bad spiders and bugs for you.

>take my dog outside at night so she can shit
>wake up next day ankles covered in spider bites
What did they mean by this?

Are you sure they're spider bites? They're a lot more likely to be chigger bites.

Its strange that ive never seen them around here (South Florida). I know we have Banana Spiders(Golden orb weaver) and Spikey Orb weavers

>jump

Some are singular holes like mosquitos, itch like crazy. Others are two small holes also itch. Are chiggers little red shitheads?

Its strange that ive never seen them around here (South Florida). I know we have Banana Spiders and Spikey Orb weavers.

little red shitheads are the adult form. Then they're mites. The babies are impossible to see, then they die in your skin and make you itch since humans aren't good hosts.

What bit me fam

That doesn't look anything like a spider bite.

I just see two holes and think spider. Ive never witnessed a spider bite.

mini vampire

>only one planet to live on
>forced to share it with spiders
>not being content with just being normal straight up terrifying they evolve to do all sorts of crazy horrifying shit like swim and jump

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill them all

it'd be a swollen and probably red in a raised area around the bite. You scratched two chiggers nearby and made them bleed.

Ausfag weighing in with spiderland expertise, that there is a huntsman or wolf spider, they are very similar in appearance but it is without a doubt one or the other both are non venomous and both are your friend

you can see wolf spiders everywhere in the grass, if you hold a flashlight inbetween your eyes, where their eyes reflect back at you

grew up in south florida. south miami to be specific. these dudes were the shit I fucking love them.

FUCK YOU IM SCARED

It's a huntsman. They were introduced to some parts of the USA, so are not native. Florida is similar to tropical Australia, so they thrive in that climate.

Is this a wolf spider?

brings back memories.

As a kid in Arkansas I would go out to the shed and find brown recluses at night and put them in jars, then make them fight other insects. Brown recluses have a distinct smell in a jar.

underrated post